at the hospital

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 


~after Yonghwa’s call that night, seohyun was really relieved. She was able to sleep but not too well, considering that Yonghwa was in the hospital while she can’t do anything to  be with him. Seohyun woke up early since she had her class.

 

~she quickly washed up then put on her clothes. Then after, she went downstairs to prepare her breakfast. When she reached there, she saw the broken bowl and the food which was supposed to be Yonghwa’s food yesterday still on the floor.

 

~it hurt her to see that so she quickly cleaned it. Then she prepared a very simple breakfast, knowing that she’ll just eat alone.

 

~after her breakfast, she went back to their room and took her bag and books and then exited. She run downstairs and opened the house’s main door.

 

~she drove to school although she didn’t feel like going there. One she had parked her car, she weakly walked to her class with head facing down the ground. She was not actually looking forward so as expected she would bump into something or more likely someone, right?

 

~she was walking until her head bumped into someone’s chest.

 

oh great! Seohyun!.. what.. the...” she looked up to see who had she bumped on.

 

“you should atleast look at the direction where you are walking” the guy said

 

“Oh... Jinwoon.. sorry” she bowed.

 

“well, atleast it’s him.. It would be very embarrassing if I would bumped to some other guy”

 

“aigoo.. you cried a lot, did you? Jinwoon asked as he noticed the puffy eyes she had.

 

“uhmm..” she weakly smiled

 

“have you gone to the hospital?’ he asked and she shook her head “ I haven’t”

 

“why?”

 

“Just some reason.... I’ll go to class now!” she said and continued to walk

 

“It’s about the reporters, right?!” he shouted

 

~seohyun turned to look at him and she weakly nodded. “ aigoo.. Let’s talk later.. okay! let’s have lunch together..” he said and seohyun just nodded and turned to go to her class.

 

~when she was in her class, just like yesterday, she’s not really into the lecture of her professor. The only difference was that, she was like this yesterday but she didn’t know the reason why, but Now she had the reason to be quite depressed, right?

 

~she was like this in all her classes, until lunch time came. She was not in the mood toeat but then she agreed when Jinwoon invited her, so she had to go. When she reached the cafeteria, she saw her bestfriend running towards her and gave her a very tight hug..

 

~”hyunnie”

 

“hi hyoyeon unnie” she smiled when they broke from the hug

 

“come on, let’s sit there.. Jinwoon is waiting for us.. “ hyoyeon said as she pointed to the table near the window.

 

~when they were now sitting, hyoyeon ordered food for seohyun as she knew that seohyun had was not in the mood to choose what food she liked. While they were eating, seohyun just kept on poking th food on her plate but she didn’t eat.

 

“seohyun... why aren’t you eating? Should we order another food for you?” Jinwoon asked

 

“ah.. no need.. I just have no appetite” she answered

 

“aigoo.. Hyunnie.. I know why are you like this, but you shouldn’t neglect yourself... just have some.. You look so weak.”

 

“unnie, sorry.. but I really don’t feel like eating” she said as  she put down the spoon and fork and looked outside the window.

 

~seohyun was thinking so deep. While she was staring outside, she kept on heaving a sigh. Jinwoon and Hyoyeon noticed this and they glanced each other as if signaling the statement “hey! do something!”.

 

~hyoyeon cleared before speaking..” ah.. Hyunnie.. uhm..uhm.. have you seen him?” hyoyeon asked without even mentioning the name because she knew that seohyun really knew who was she talking.

 

“ I haven’t” she weakly answered as she was still looking outside.

 

“then, why don’t you go and see him” Jinwoon said

 

“I can’t” she said and looked down at her food.

 

“why?!” the 2 asked

 

“you know the reasons, you don’t need to ask” she pouted

 

“ah.. seohyun.. seriously,, I don’t see any reason why can’t you go there” Hyoyeon said

 

“unnie... what are you talking about?” she asked looking at her bestfriend

 

“seohyun.. it’s true.. You can go there if you want to” Jinwoon agreed

 

“Jinwoon, I really want to..but I just can’t” she said

 

“seohyun...tell us the reason you are talking about” hyoyeon ordered

 

“okay... Jinwoon.. Unnie.. I can’t go there because of the guards and the reporters..”

 

“and so.. what’s with them?” hyoyeon asked

 

“the guards won’t let me in because according to them only Jung Family and close friends are allowed.”

 

“exactly! Only Jung Family and close friends.. seohyun... and you both qualified”

 

“but unnie.. you know that I can’t reveal the truth about us.. NOT yet”

 

“then who told you to reveal it right away..? Hyunnie... you could still go there without telling them the whole thing about the two of you.. there are SO MANY ways for you to get there...”

 

“unnie.. what are you saying..?” she asked

 

“aigoo.. Hyunnie.. you could just go there without even saying that you are JUNG Joo Hyun.. you could there telling them that you are SEO Joo Hyun..”

 

“unnie.. seriously.. I can’t really get you”

 

“oh my god!! Oh please!!! You’re so slow in this kind of things, aren’t you” hyoyeon said annoyingly

 

“seohyun, what Hyoyeon meant is that, if you don’t want to tell them that you are his wife, then you could just tell them you are a close friend..”

 

“but will they believe it?” she innocently asked

 

“ah.. sincha!!! Seohyun... you are so.. arggh!” hyoyeon said as she put a palm on her forehead.

 

“seohyun.. don’t worry they will believe you.. there are so many of us who can verify that you are indeed a VERY CLOSE friend of him..” Jinwoon explained

 

“like who?”, she asked again

 

“okay.. option number 1: ME... remember I’m his cousin” Jinwoon said

 

“option number 2: YOUR PARENTS.... the guards let them in because they know that SEO family is a close friend of JUNG.”

 

“option number 3: HIS PARENTS.. you could just tell them.. and I’m sure they will tell the guards to let you in right away”

 

“and option number 4: the other members of CNBLUE

 

“and lastly.. option number 5: HIM...”

 

~seohyun  was just staring at them. They had a point. She could still visit him without even revealing the truth. Seohyun suddenly stood up and bowed 90 degrees which startled Jinwoon and Hyoyeon.

 

“seohyun... what are you doing? Jinwoon asked in surprise

 

“yah! what the heck was that? what’s with that bow?”, Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows

 

~seohyun smiled at the two “I just want to say THANK YOU!”

 

“aigoo.. hyunnie.. you could just have said thank you.. and no need to do that kind of bow.. it’s so creepy..” hyoyeon said as she rubbed her arms cause its seemed that it brought her goosebumps.

 

“but still... thank you..” she said and sat down.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

After her lunch, she had another class left. She directly went to her class and sat down on her seat as she waited for her professor. During the whole lecture, she was happy, but still she can’t focus because she’s excited to see Yonghwa.

 

“aigoo.. when will this class end?”

 

~then “ringgg!!!!” the sound seohyun had been waiting had been heard in the whole university. “okay.. that’s all for now.. class dismiss!” her professor said and left.

 

She hurriedly packed her things and exited the room. She went to the park area and rode on her car. At first, she wanted to go directly to the hospital but then she realized that she needed to bring something for him.

 

So she drove off to their house. When she arrived she went to her room and lied down for a bit.

 

“how could I be so dumb... Hyoyeon unnie is right.. there are SO MANY ways for me to get there.. aigoo.. PABO! SEO JOO HYUN! Pabo!! JUNG JOO HYUN!!”

 

“but wait.. what option should I choose?”

 

“uhm...  I could just choose any option except for the last one.. the four options are enough...”

 

“okay.. Jinwoon? Well, it’s fine.. but.. what if he’s busy... I shouldn’t disturb him..”

 

“so Option number 1 is X”

 

“number 2: my parents...uhm.. well.. yeah..  I could just go there together with them..”

 

“number 3: his parents... uhm... Jinwoon is right.. I could just call them for them to tell the guard about me...”

 

“number 4: CNBLUE members.. well... I think they’re also fine... “

 

“aigoo.. before I was crying because I want to go there but then I kept on saying that I have no choice, but now I have so many choice but then I can’t choose.. ah!! This is how life works..”

 

“ah! Stop thinking about it! Anything would be fine! I’ll just prepare the food...”

 

Seohyun went out of the room and proceeded to the kitchen to prepare food. she was very recharged. She was so much in the mood to cook, in short she’s so INSPIRED to prepare something delicious food for him.

 

Then after an hour of cooking, she’s done. She quickly packed it and went outside the house. She drove her car to the hospital. When she arrived, she parked her car, then stayed there for a bit.

 

She was still undecided who will she call, so she’ll just try who’s in the hospital right now. She already called her parents and Yonghwa’s parents but they were not there. They said they were in some important meetings, so only one last option was left for her, the CNBLUE MEMBERS.Seohyun got her phone and texted Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk, can I ask where are you right now? –seohyun

 

Oh.. seohyun-ah.. we’re here at yonghwa’s room, why?- minhyuk

 

Uhmm.. can I ask you a favor?-seohyun

 

Sure.. what is it?- minhyuk

 

I am now outside the hospital,I want to go there, but can you help me?- seohyun

 

~when minyuk read that, he excused himself from the other guys and went outside the room. Then he called her.

 

“yoboseyo” seohyun answered

 

“oh.. seohyun-ah.. sure,, I’ll help you..”

 

“thank you.. minhyuk..”

 

“okay.. just go to the hospital entrance, and we’ll go there abit”

 

“arraseo..” seohyun answered and then hung up.

 

~after the call, minhyuk went back. He immediately go near Jonghyun and Jungshin and told them about Seohyun. Yonghwa noticed that the 3 were whispering something so he asked.

 

“yah! what are you talking about?” Yonghwa asked

 

“ah.. nothing..hyung!”

 

“hyung.. our manager called us, and told us that we must now go”

 

“huh? But you said that, your next schedule would be this evening... it’s still early..”

 

“uhm.. hyung.. it’s a sudden schedule.. so we really need to go now.. bye!”

 

“bye hyung!”

 

“yah! don’t leave me here! I don’t want to be alone!”

 

“don’t worry hyung, someone will visit you!” Jungshin said and then they all left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun went outside her car and waited at the entrance of the hospital. There were still reporters outside so she just kept on looking down and avoiding eye contact to any one of them. She slowly approached one of the guards

 

“excuse me.. but can I go inside? I just want to visit Mr. Jung Yong Hwa”, she politely asked

 

“may I know who are you miss and what’s your relationship to Mr. Jung?” the guard asked back

 

“uhm.. I’m seo joo hyun.. and I’m a Close friend of him” she answered

 

Just then the 3 guys arrived at the entrance. The reporters crowded at the door interviewed the other members of CNBLUE which caused Seohyun to be pushed forward. But before she fell down Jungshin caught her.

 

Jonghyun and minhyuk took the attention of the reporters. They smiled widely at them so that they wouldn't be able to notice seohyun who was caught by Jungshin. While Jonghyun and Minhyuk answered every question coming from the reporters, jungshin told the guards to let seohyun in. Seohyun hurriedly went inside and followed jungshin.

 

“ thank you jungshin...” she said while they were walking

 

“it’s nothing” he smiled. Then soon they reached Yonghwa’s room.

 

“.. go now!”Jungshin commanded

 

“huh? But how about you and minhyuk and Jonghyun?” seohyun asked

 

“don’t mind us! I know hyung would be more happy to see you than us” Jungshin wiggled his eyebrows

 

“okay! I’ll now go.. but.. thank you again.. pass my thank you to Jonghyun and Minhyuk too.” Seohyun said

 

“yeah! Now go!” Jungshin said then he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Just as the moment seohyun would turned the door knob her phone rang. She took her phone and saw the caller ID : YONG oppa. A smiled was painted in her face upon seeing it. Then she answered.

 

“de—oppa?” seohyun answered

 

“where are you?” he asked

 

“why?”

 

“nothing..  I just want to know..”

 

“oh.. but oppa.. how are you?” she asked while she was just outside his door.

 

“I’m fine.. but I’m alone now”

 

“oh.. chincha? Waeyo.. where are the 3 guys?”, she asked while holding her laugh

 

“they have a sudden schedule”, he weakly answered

 

“oh!..really? then you must be sad now”

 

“de... I wish you’re here” he said

 

“oh! Mianhe oppa.. but I still have my class” she lied while smiling

 

“well, it can’t be helped then.. it’s not as if you could escape from your class”

 

“yeah.. that’s true oppa..” she said

 

“ah.. oppa.. do you want to see me?” seohyun asked

 

“of course!!! Very very much! But you still have your class and I know you said you can’t go here, right?”

 

“ well I want to see you too oppa!”, she said and knocked the door

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

“Oh.. Hyun.. I think someone’s coming..” he said

 

“oh..really? who is it?” she said as she turned the knob

 

“ I don’t know.. “ he said as he was looking to the door

 

“oppa..who is it??”, seohyun said as she finally opened the door while she was still holding the phone on her ear and a SMILE was all over her face.. and saw yonghwa lying on the bed with the head of the bed being raise in 30 degrees.

 

“HYUN!!!!!” he yelled while still holding his phone.

 

“de—oppa! it’s me”, she said and put down her phone and run towards him.

 

When seohyun reached his bed, she just remained standing there and staring at him. “hey! aren’t you going to hug me?”, yonghwa asked. Seohyun just remained on her position with a smiling face while trying to control her tears.

 

“hyun!!! Hey.. shouldn’t I receive something from you?”, he asked again. Then seohyun’s tears rolled down from her eyes and she tightly encircled her arms on him. “oppa!!” she cried

 

“hey...hey.. don’t cry” yonghwa said as he hugged her back

 

“oppa!!!!” she called her again

 

“hmm..” he answered as he rubbed her back

 

“Mianhe..”

 

“aigoo.. what’s with the sorry, huh?”

 

“uhmm.. because I was such a PABO!”,

 

“ah.. aniyo!! You’re not! My wife is not a Pabo.. who told you that,huh?”

 

“but I really am Oppa!”

 

“aigoo.. hyun.. you’re not!”, he said as they broke from the hug.

 

“oppa! remember, when I said that I can’t go here?”, she asked and he nodded. “uhmm..”

 

“oppa! I could have gone here yesterday, if I’m not so stupid.. I could ask help from a lot of people but then I asked no one. I kept on saying that I don’t have a choice where in fact I have lots of choices”

 

“hey! maybe because you just panicked yesterday, right?... maybe.. you were super worried about me.. that’s why your mind didn’t work well..” yonghwa calmly explained while he wiped her tears

 

“you’re not PABO hyun.. okay! don’t call yourself like that.. alright?” he added and Seohyun just smiled

 

“okay.. that’s it.. I always want to see your smiles..”

 

~Yonghwa and Seohyun just stared at each other for a longtime without even speaking. It seemed that by just their eye contact, they could tell everything they want to say. Then yonghwa took the move, he caressed her cheek as he moved closer to her until their lips meet.

 

~they shared a sweet and gentle kiss. “ I miss you..” yonghwa whispered after the kiss.

 

~~~~~~~~

Then seohyun stood up from the bed and prepared the food she brought.

 

“oppa! here! I bring food for you..” she said as she sat down on his bed holding a bowl of food

 

“oh! Chincha?...” he smiled

 

“hyun.. can you feed me?”, he requested

 

“ aigoo.. oppa.. you’re such a choding! Fine.. ah~~~”

 

~yonghwa opened his mouth to eat the food. While seohyun was feeding him, he noticed the bandage on her hand

 

“what happened to this?”,he worriedly asked as he carefully held her hand

 

“ah.. nothing oppa.. here.. ah~~” she fed again but yonghwa didn’t eat it

 

“tell me.. what happened” he seriously asked

 

“oppa.. I told you it’s just nothing”

 

“Jung Joo Hyun!”

 

“fine! I had this yesterday”

 

“why?”

 

“uhm.. when I arrived home, I saw the food which I prepared for you yesterday.. and then I was to leave the table but I accidentally hit the bowl”

 

“then?”

 

“I remembered you.. and I felt scared so i panicked and I picked the broken pieces, not knowing that I was already bleeding..”

 

“yah! how could you pick that up! you should have been more careful” he scolded

 

“mianhe..”, she bowed her head

 

“yah! I don’t ask you to say sorry.. I just want you to be more careful..” he said as he looked into her eyes

 

“don’t worry.. I’ll be careful..” she said and fed him again..

 

“by the way.. how did you get in here, no reporters outside?” as he munched the food

 

“there are.. actually A LOT!”

 

“then, how did you get in.. ?”

 

“Jonghyun, junghshin and minhyuk helped me”, she smiled

 

“how did they know that you’re going here?”

 

“I texted minhyuk, and they helped me get in”

 

“ah.. that’s why minhyuk was busy texting while we were chatting..huh?”

 

“yeah!”

 

“so  they went outside to fetch you and not because of a schedule?”

 

“possible!” she smiled

 

“oh! Well, those 3 are useful, sometimes!” he smirked

 

“aigoo.. oppa.. they are always useful!!”

 

~~~~~~~

Yonghwa and Seohyun’s parents visited them together at night, but then after sometime, they left when seohyun insisted that she’ll be the one to stay with him.

 

“oppa! sleep now!” seohyun ordered him while she fixed his bed

 

“what are you saying.. we will sleep now!” he said

 

“yah! oppa! we can’t sleep here together, this is a hospital, remember?”

 

“then where are you planning to sleep?”

 

“I’ll just sit on the couch!”

 

“aniyo!! NO!NO!NO! you won’t stay there.. you will stay here... “ he said as he pointed the space on his bed

 

“but oppa!”

 

“hyun.. please!! I want to sleep beside you again.. “he pleaded

 

“but oppa.. what if someone sees us..”

 

“please! Hyun.. please.. for me” he pleaded

 

“no..oppa.. we can’t.. but.... okay... I won’t sit on the couch.. I’ll sit here beside you.. “ she said as she grabbed a single chair beside his bed

 

“hyun—“

 

“oppa! I’ll sit here... and it’s final.. promise I’ll stay here.. and I’ll sing for you” she said as she caressed her cheek

 

“fine! If only we could tell them about us.. then we won’t be having difficulty”

 

“don’t worry oppa! uhm..time will come.. that we could tell it to them..okay!  good night oppa! sleep now”, she said as he kissed his forehead

 

“good night! I love you..”

 

“I love you too”

 

“I’m sure.. time will come hyun.. there would be a perfect time where I could say that you are JUNG JOO HYUN, my wife! My greatest and loveliest wife!!! I know that sooner, you would be able to let the whole world know  that I, Jung YONG hwa is your husband! No matter how it takes, I’ll surely find a way Hyun.. I just hope that you won’t get tired of waiting for the right time to come..”

 

"don't worry oppa.. I know that someday.. we could tell them about us.. i know someday.. that.. I could introduce my name with confidence. that I, JUNG JOO HYUN is the wife of JUNG YONG HWA. i know that some day, i could show the world how proud i am to be the wife of Jung yong hwa. i know that, that day would surely come where i could boast you.. that i could tell to everyone that MY IDOL, is MY HUSBAND..  and i'll surely wait for that day oppa... i won't get tired of waiting... "

~~~~~~


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

an update!!!!

again... another SWEET MOMENT for our YONGSEO couple..

aigoo.. lots of you kept on requesting sweet moments..

and here it is.. ( am i spoiling you? hehe)

 

don't forget to DROP COMMENTS OKAY!

 

thank you all for waiting every update..

 

enjoy reading!

 

bambie09