jealousy and confession..AGAIN?!!!

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 


~Two months have passed and CNBLUE was still busy but Yonghwa was the busiest since he had a new drama. She barely saw seohyun because she was also busy because the second semester for this year started. When he’s done with his schedule, he would arrive more likely morning, sometimes 3am or 4am so they probably won’t have dinner together.

 

~sometimes, seohyun would eat alone or sometimes if other members were not that busy, they would accompany her. When seohyun woke up, it’s either Yonghwa was still sleeping or he had already left, so they didn’t eat breakfast together.

 

~after Yonghwa’s confession that night, the two just remained as they were.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

~seohyun was sitting on of the benches in their school garden, reviewing her notes. She was alone because Hyoyeon and Jinwoon were still having their classes. There were other students too in the area busy doing things.

 

~but some students caught her attention. It was bunch of girl students probably freshmen who were busy chit chatting. She was not the type of person who listened to other’s business but she can’t help not to listen because their subject made her heart fell.

 

~”oh.. sincha? Well, they actually look together”

 

~”yeah, I agree.. They’re perfect! I can’t wait to watch..”

 

~”me too, their first episode would air tonight, right”

 

~”yeah! Oh my god! You know what I’ve read in the internet, that they would be having lots of kissing scenes here”

 

~”ahhhhh!!! Oh my!!!”

 

~seohyun tried to focus on what she’s doing but failed to do so, she had a hard time breathing, and sweat started to appear on her forehead. She felt that her body trembled every time those girls uttered every phrase related to that series and the lead actress. Then soon, hyoyeon came and she noticed seohyun’s expression, with pale face and trembling body.

 

~”hey! what’s wrong”, Hyoyeon asked but seohyun didn’t seem to hear her and she just kept on holding her notes with shaking hands.

 

~”seohyun, are you okay?”, she holds her hands which now full of sweat and felt very cold. She tried to observe her and she looked around the area and heard those girls.

 

~”oh! So she’s like this because they’re talking about her husband and another girl, huh?”

 

~hyoyeon grabbed seohyun’s hand because the more she heard about that topic, the more seohyun would tremble. They went to the parking area and went inside her car.

 

~”yah! Seo Joo Hyun, could you answer me, I’ve been asking you questions awhile ago!!”, Hyoyeon yelled. After couple of minutes, seohyun got back to her senses. “huh? Are you saying something for me Unnie?”

 

~”and unnie? Why are we here? I remembered that I was in the garden, did you drag me here?”, seohyun confusedly ask. Because of what she heard it seemed that she didn’t even had an idea how hyoyeon was dragging her out of the garden, and how many questions had she asked.

 

~” oh my god, Seo Joo Hyun!!! What the...... aissh!!” hyoyeon yelled in annoyance

 

~”uhm... mianhe unnie, but could you...re—repeat what you were saying”, she said in very low voice

 

~”aigoo! Fine!! Now.. I won’t ask if you’re okay, because OBVIOUSLY you are NOT.... now mind telling me why are you like this?”, hyoyeon asked

 

~”huh? What do you mean unnie.. I’m okay.. I’m very fine! ”, she defended

 

~”oh.. yeah! Right! Seo Joo Hyun! You are OKAY!! very very okay!”, she sarcastically said

 

~”but I am Unnie! What are you saying! ”

 

~Hyoyeon  breathed deeply for several times because in any minute she would really pull out seohyun’s hair. “ Hyunnie...uhm....come on! I know you’re not! You are acting weird!”

 

~”aniyo! I’m acting normally unnie!”, she defended again

 

~”oh sincha???!!! Normally huh??? Wait.. I’ll show you what I mean!”, Hyoyeon said and grabbed a very large mirror from her bag and let it face Seohyun.

 

~”now tell me, seo joo hyun,,, do you see yourself NORMALLY! does having a pale face normal?! Huh!! And look at your lips Seohyun, they are already VERY red.. Not because of the Lipstick because I know you don’t apply it too much... your lips are like that because you kept on biting them awhile ago.. IT’s NORMAL, right?” Hyoyeon argued

 

~” and this?”, hyoyeon dropped the mirror and pointed on her hands

 

~”look at this seohyun, they are shaking! And they are very cold! You still call this normal?”

 

~”and lastly, feel this!”, hyoyeon held her hand and placed it at the left side of her chest. Seohyun was surprised with what she felt. Her heart were beating wildly, it seemed that it would come out from its location and to her surprise she felt pain, she felt that her heart was being squeezed.

 

~”now tell me Seo Joo Hyun... these things are NORMAL for you?!!”

 

~”unnie..”, she uttered “what..do..you..think is...the..the... reason?” she asked in a very low voice as if she was whispering

 

~”oh.. great.. Seohyun-ah! I kept on asking you that? I Kept on asking why are you like this, and now you are giving me this question!”

 

~”but unnie... I don’t really know ” she admitted

 

~”aigoo...fine! this is because of what you heard right,? She asked and seohyun just shrugged

 

~”you’re jealous aren’t you?

 

~”I don’t know”

 

~Seohyun was very clueless. Why was she like that? Why was her body seemed to act strangely? Why was her heart beat that fast? Why was her heart being squeezed like crazy that made her in pain? WHY!!!! she had these questions but she found no answer! As in NOTHING!

 

~~~~~~~

~when seohyun arrived at home, she was still as clueless as ever, she didn’t put into mind what hyoyeon had said about the jealousy thing. Her bestfriend was really right, she maybe smart in things related to school, but things other than that, she could be the stupid person.

 

~tonight, Yonghwa’s new drama would air its first episode. The guys would spend another night in YongSeo’s house since; they want to watch it together with the couple. They were now in the entertainment room waiting for it to start, while seohyun was still in the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

 

~”aigoo! I was very excited before, but why is it that I don’t feel like watching”

 

~she was just staring at the wall while cutting some fruits. Questions after questions kept on appearing in her head. “ouch!”,she reacted but not too loud. She got back from her senses and saw blood was coming from her finger.

 

~”are you okay?” a voice asked,

 

~”oh..Jungshin-ah! Yeah.. I’m fine”, she said and washed her wound under running water

 

~”aigoo..seohyun-ah.. you know what.. you should try looking at the fruits when you’re cutting them”, he smiled while sitting on one of the seats.

 

~”uh? What...oh...were you there for a long time?”, she asked

 

~”uhmm... quite a long time...” he answered

 

~”so you mean.. you saw me.....”,

 

~”yeah! I saw you staring at the wall as if there is no tomorrow.. I saw how you shook your head endless times, and I saw you breathing deeply for countless time”, he said with an evil smile

 

~”yah! Jungshin-ah.. aigoo!”, she said and went back to cutting the food

 

~”seohyun-ah, you’re acting weird”, Jungshin said and stood beside her

 

~”acting weird? Am I?”

 

~”what made you say so?”

 

~”because you’re not like this. Although, I’ve only known you for more than 5 months now, I know that when you do something, you do put your focus on it. But by this.. you don’t focus at all, you cut your finger”, he said as he pointed on the fruits she cut.

 

~”you know what, you’re just like Hyoyeon unnie”, she said

 

~”your bestfriend, right? Well, why do you say so?”, he asked

 

~”because, today, she also said that I’m acting weird”, she smiled

 

~”well you really are seohyun-ah...but why?” he asked

 

~”hmmmp... okay! I admit it.. but I don’t really know”, she said

 

~”aigoo.. this two.. you really are meant to be... keep on denying things!”

 

~” don’t worry seohyun- ah... the Untouchable Jungshin is here!” he said as he put a hand on his chest.

 

~”haha.. you are really funny, Jungshin”, she commented

 

~”yeah.. I know it.. now, since you’re done, come on and let’s join the others”, he said as he carried the tray of food.

 

~~~~~~~~

~The guys were settled down on the long couch, while seohyun sat on one single sofa beside Minhyuk. Then soon, the drama started. Seohyun cleared her thoughts and tried to focus on the drama.

 

~the show was indeed good although it just aired its first episode. And true! The leading actress was very good, and very beautiful. She really can portray the role naturally. In short, she’s totally GREAT. The great “ Tiffany Hwang”

 

~”wah!she’s really great! I’m nothing, compare to her”

 

~”oh wait... why am I even comparing myself???!! No!!! erase.. erase.... DELETE!”

 

~as the show went on, seohyun found herself smiling and laughing together with the four guys. She giggled every time Yonghwa and Tiffany had these moments but at the same time felt pain.

 

~” what a drama... It’s only their first episode, but sweet moments are so overload”

 

~then a moment came where all of them stopped from moving, without even blinking. They all felt that there was something in their throats that made them gulped.

 

~”wow! a kissing scene, for the very first episode”

 

~ after that scene, the 4 pairs of eyes shifted to seohyun, but she just smiled at them as if telling them that “ hello.. the TV is over there and not me...”

 

~then soon the drama ended which made the room filled with awkwardness. Jonghyun noticed this so he decided to let out a loud sigh, while Minhyuk coughed.

 

~”well, hyung, the drama is good, I must say”, Minhyuk commented

 

~”yeah! You really improve hyung, after having lots of drama before, You are now really great” Jungshin said

 

~”good job hyung! I’m sure this would have a very high ratings”, Jonghyun praised

 

~Yonghwa just smiled to the 3 guys. He felt happy to hear these positive things from them, but among all the people, he wanted to hear what seohyun could say. “ so Hyun..uhm.. what can you say?”, he asked

 

~she was surprised but then managed to answer with few stuttered words. “ oh!ah.... well.. it’s..good! really! you both are good! Tiffany-shii is so beautiful, she really acts good, and she’s great” she smiled and he smiled back

 

~”ah.. seohyun-ah.. I have something to tell you”, Jungshin said and dragged her to the garden

 

~~~~~~~~

~”Jungshin, what is it?”, she asked

 

~”you’re JEALOUS right?”, he directly asked back

 

~”huh? What a question” she coughed

 

~”aigoo, seohyun-ah... remember when I told you that Yonghwa Hyung was jealous”, he asked and she nodded.

 

~” and I was correct, right?” he asked again and she just nodded

 

~”did he tell you why was he jealous?”

 

~”uhm... he said that when he saw me laughing with HyunJoong sunbae he felt that his blood boiled” she answered

 

~”exactly.. He doesn’t want you to enjoy other guy’s company”

 

~”but Jungshin what exactly are you saying? Could you just say it straight”

 

~”I did! I said You’re Jealous!”, he said then soon, Yonghwa joined them

 

~”hey, what are you doing here?”, Yonghwa asked

 

~”nothing, hyung! Seohyun-ah.. believe me”, he said and turned to leave

 

~”hey, are you okay? what is he saying?”, he asked seohyun

 

~”oh! Just few things.. come on! Let’s eat!”

 

~” what’s with hyoyeon unnie and Jungshin? Why would they say same thing”

 

~~~~~

~After the dinner, the 3 went back to their house, while Yonghwa helped Seohyun to clean the dishes (which was not basically his attitude before..hehe). then the two parted when they reached upstairs and went back to their own rooms.

 

~yonghwa was at his room’s terrace watching the view. Then he remembered what happened two months ago, when he confessed.

 

~~~~FLASHBACK

 

~”yonghwa-shiii?”

 

~” thank you very much! Hyun”, he whispered

 

~"you're welcome...", she answered while Yonghwa was still hugging her

 

~"could I tell you something?", he asked

 

~"what is it?"

 

~"i think.... i'm falling...For you... i love you hyun", he whispered

 

~"eh?!!!"

 

~”aigoo! I said I love you”, he said and broke the hug

 

~”yonghwa-shii... what...did..you say?” she asked and he chuckled a bit for her reaction

 

~”okay, I’ll say it for the 3rd time... I love you hyun”, he said looking straightly at her eyes.

 

~seohyun couldn’t say a word. She was very surprised or more appropriately SHOCKED! (who wouldn’t be? Her IDOL, who happened to be her HUSBAND, now confessed his feelings). She was very speechless. As in SUPER!

 

~Yonghwa could only smile to her facial expression. Her eyes were widely open which he found cute. She always attempted to open but no words could come out. And he did understand her. She might not expect this sudden confession from him.

 

~”you’re surprise, aren’t you?”, he asked and no response

 

~”you’re not expecting this, right?”, he asked again and still no response

 

~”hey!” he said and shook her shoulder to get her back to her senses

 

~seohyun blinked several times then gulped “ ah...ah..uhm...Yonghwa-shii.. uhmm”

 

~”it’s okay, hyun.. I don’t expect to get an answer from you right away”, he smiled

 

~then seohyun just nodded and stood up but Yonghwa held her hand this time “uhm.. can I ask another favor?”

 

~seohyun turned to face him down “what..is it?”

 

~”could you sleep here, for tonight?”, he said in a hopeful tone

 

~”well, hyun.. I already said it.. and now I’m not going to hold whatever I have in mind.. I know, you may find it......” he was cut off

 

~”OKAY!” she finished his sentence

 

~~~~~~~~

~yonghwa could just smile remembering that night. Then soon, he went inside and lied down in his bed, and then the event that night popped in to his mind again.

 

Yonghwa was surprised when seohyun agreed but he didn’t complain. While they were lying on their back and facing the ceiling, seohyun was staring without even moving his head and she was just breathing heavily, with both of her hands on her stomach, while yonghwa kept on smiling and always glance at seohyun’s side.

 

~”can’t sleep?”, yonghwa asked and she just nodded without even looking at him

 

~”sorry.. well, you could go back to your room if you’re uncomfortable here”, he said and she shook her head “aniyo.. I’m fine here...” she answered still looking straightly at the ceiling

 

~”then, should I help you to fall asleep? He asked and this time she looked at him and smiled

 

~yonghwa moved closely to her and let his arms be her pillow. At first, seohyun hesitated but then Yonghwa encouraged her so she did. She turned to face his body which enabled yonghwa to put his other arm on her back. He was hugging her. He actually sang a song while rubbing her back ,. then soon, seohyun fell asleep.

 

~”sleep tight! I love you”, he said and kissed her forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

~yonghwa was still lying on his bed still reminiscing the things that night, but then he remembered Seohyun’s action awhile ago. He felt that she’s acting differently. He wanted to ask her, but the other guys were there so he had no time. so he decided to went out of the room and tried to hope that seohyun was still awake. He knocked on her door “ are you still awake?”, he asked as he knocked

 

~then he heard her answered “ yeah!.”, then the door opened. “ yonghwa-shii.. why you need something?” she asked and he nodded. “ what is it?” she asked again

 

~he dragged her to his room and went to his terrace and made her sat.

 

~” so what do you need?”, she asked

 

~”YOU”

 

~”Mwoh?

 

~”aigoo.. hyun, I think you really need your ears to be checked”, he said

 

~”tsk.. are you saying that I’m deaf”, she argued

 

~”well, sometimes!”, he said and smiled.

 

~”aissh! Well, if you won’t say what you really need, then I’m going”

 

~”wait! Okay... I just want to ask you”

 

~”what is again this time?” she rolled her eyes with her arms crossed in front of her chest

 

~” is something wrong with you?” he asked as he looked at her

 

~”I don’t know” she pouted

 

~” come on tell me, I’m willing to help you”,

 

~”does this have something to do with what you had talked about with Jungshin?”, he asked again

 

~she just stared at him and heaved a heavy sigh then nodded “uhm...”

 

~” okay.. what did he say?”, he calmedly asked

 

~”uhm... should I say it? Ottokhe!!”

 

~”should I really say it?”, she asked

 

~”well, I would be glad to hear it, but if you won’t say it, it’s fine”

 

~”okay... Jungshin said that I was acting weird”

 

~”why would he say that?”

 

~”well, he said that I am not in myself. While I was cutting the fruits, I was not paying attention to what I was cutting that’s why I cut myself instead of the fruit”, she said but smiled

 

~”yah! What happened? Does it hurt?”, he said and held her finger with wound and tried to blow it

 

~”yah! What are you doing? It’s just a small cut! A very SMALL one”, she said and took her hand out of his hold

 

~”you should be careful next time.... okay... so why aren’t you paying attention, huh?”

 

~”well... I don’t know”, she answered

 

~”aigoo.. Hyun.. why do you keep on answering “I don’t know”?” he asked and imitated the way she said it.

 

~” because I really don’t know it”, she pouted.

 

~” okay.... is something bothering you?”, he asked and she nodded

 

~”what is it?”

 

~” I..don”, before she could answer Yonghwa put a finger on her lips.

 

~” opps! Don’t say that you don’t know it!!! Think of it! Breath hard, then try to remember it.. does it have to do with what happened to you today, in your school, or maybe when you got home..? he calmly asked

 

~seohyun did what Yonghwa commanded. She breathed hard then tried to remember things that happened to her today, and then she realized that what she heard at her university bothered her and the drama where Yonghwa and tiffany kissed really bothered her.

 

~”uhm.. I think I know it”, she whispered and Yonghwa didn’t speak. He just wanted her to continue.

 

~”while I was in the university...uhm... I heard girls talking about you and tiffany-shii. I heard how they like the both of you.... they said that..tiffany-shiii is really great, which I would agree.. she really is.. they said that you look good together and I would really say YES to that.  When we were watching, honestly, I really can felt the chemistry of both you, but then....”, she stopped and looked away

 

~he held her chin and let her face him “ but then what..?”

 

~”but then when you kissed, I don’t know but... it’s like I had a hard time breathing... then Jungshin talked to me... then he said that I’m acting this way because....”

 

~”because you’re Jealous!”, Yonghwa finished her sentence

 

~seohyun was surprised when Yonghwa cut her off. “ uhmm... ah... AM I?”

 

~”YES!” He exclaimed happily

 

~”is this how you felt when you see me and hyunjoong sunbae?”, she asked

 

~”yeah! I felt pain! It seemed that my heart shattered when I saw how you enjoy being with him”

~”so he was really hurt.. just like I am right now”

 

~seohyun admitted now that she’s really jealous. But why would she be Jealous? Why would she felt hurt seeing Yonghwa with other guy? Another questions appeared again in her head, then suddenly, Yonghwa hugged her and whispered “saranghe.. hyun”

 

~then that’s it! All her questions were answered.. it’s because SHE LOVES HIM! She’s didn’t like to hear things saying that Yonghwa looked good with another girl, She’s hurt seeing Yonghwa with another girl specifically, kissing another girl because SHE”S JEALOUS! She’s acting WEIRD things because of LOVE..

 

~”I love you too... yonghwa-shii”,she replied while still in the hug.

 

~” yonghwa-shii?” he chuckled because she’s still too formal.

 

~”waeyo?”

 

~”hyun.. I already said I love you... and you already said that words, and for your INFORMATION.... I am your HUSBAND... Mrs. Jung” he smiled and seohyun just blushed

 

~”aigoo.. you’re so cute.. when you blush Mrs. JUNG” he said again

 

~” eiiiih!!! Stop calling me that!”, she whined

 

~”why!! yah! I’m your husband, remember!” he whined also

 

~”well.. yes.. but I’m not used to it.. I preferred it when you call me by my name”

 

~”okay.. I’ll call you by your name in one condition...... you should stop calling me YONGHWA-sii”

 

~”then what would I call you?

 

~”it depends on you... you could call me oppa again.. or YEOBO, if you want” he wiggled his eyebrows

 

~”yeobo? Eiii!! Aniyo... we’re too young.. I’ll call you oppa”, she smiled

 

~”yeah.. that’s it”,

 

~”oppa... can I ask you something?”, she asked

 

~”sure...”

 

~”uhm....uh..well I heard that, in your drama... you...have lots of kissing scene with tiffany-shiii.. is it true?

 

~”well...yes”, he admitted and she pouted

 

~”aigoo... it’s just work hyun!”

 

~”I know, but....haii.. whatever!”, she said and smiled

 

~”don’t worry... I only kiss her because it’s part of the drama..” he said and pulled her closer and kissed her..

 

~”this.. I’m doing this, because I love to do it! Because I LOVE you Hyun”, he whispered between their kiss

 

~”I love you too.. oppa!”, she replied

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, it's Seohyun's JEALOUSY and CONFESSION,

 

what could you say, huh?

i made it a long chapter this time ( or is it enough,?)

 

from the previous chapter

i received  lots of comments:)

actually, it's the first chapter to gain lots of response

 

and in this chapter...

i Hope to see your RESPONSE again..

 

i really want to hear from you..

i really feel great everytime  i see

"new story comments"alert

 

(THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! SUPER!! THANK YOU!)

*bow,bow,, bow* (crying)

 

enjoy reading

bambie09