SILENT YONGHWA

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

Seohyun took another cab so she could go home. When she arrived, she noticed that the gate of their house not is closed but their house’s lights were off which made it dark.

 

“huh? How can I get inside if I can’t see?” she worriedly thought. This is why she hates herself for having night blindness. She looked at the other house hoping to ask for their help despite what had happened earlier,but the situation is opposite to theirs.

 

CNBLUE’s house has lights on but the gate was closed so she’s still having problem to go inside.

 

So she’s left with no choice but just to go to the house with an open gate but had a hard time seeing.

 

Seohyun tried to open her eyes as possible as she she can as if it would give her extra light to see. But, it still worth a try that’s what she thought.

 

It took her more than 10 minutes to reach the door of their house when in normal situation, it can only take someone a minute or two.

 

“thank god! “ she exclaimed when she finally held the knob of the door. She turned it and luckily it’s not locked.

 

When she had stepped inside, all she needs to do is to turn right a little bit to turn on the lights but

 

“Oh!” Seohyun was startled when the darkness fades and she can fully see her surroundings.

Then she noticed that she's standing one step away from someone and without even looking she knew exactly who it is.  By just the way he breaths and  his scent are so familiar to seohyun.

 

“oppa!”

 

She took a deep breath then look up only to see the neutral face of yonghwa.

 Not the one she's used to.

Not the face who welcomes her with full of smile but just neutral.

No expression.

 

 Yonghwa and seohyun were just staring at each other but unlike yonghwa, seohyun was having mixed emotions.

She's confused, curious, sad, happy, worried and most of all scared.

No words were spoken but the silence wass killing seohyun.

 

 She's not used to a silent yonghwa. She wanted to see the cheerful yonghwa just like before. She’s used to the talkative guy who always talks to her or more likely annoyed her.

 

not like this! Not this!

 

“oppa'” she finally had the strength to talk but yonghwa remained as he is.

 

Seohyun felt like there's a lump on that she had a hard time swallowing and she began to feel cold sweats on her hands.

 

”oppa... Yonghwa oppa!” she called him again but yonghwa was just looking at her with an expression she can't understand

 

 Or was it just because yonghwa was really showing an expressionless face as if he didn't care.

 

'ottokhe! What's happening to you oppa! Say something! ' seohyun was screaming in her mind.

 

 She wanted to yell at him literally to let him speak but she felt weak as time passed and without her control,  tears started to run down her cheek and her eyes are showing pain but yonghwa seemed Not affected by it.

 

Usually, when she's crying yonghwa would  hug her and wipe all those tears.

 

 He would say comforting words to calm her and would reassure her that everything would be fine, but what's happening now is the opposite one.

 

Yonghwa was just a step away but not moving which hurts her more.

 

She received no hug, no one to wipe her tears, no one to comfort and reassure her.

 

 ' ottokhe! Oppa is mad at me'.

 

Seconds passed but yonghwa and seohyun were just looking at each other, until yonghwa turned his back and walked to his room and left seohyun.

 

Okay, so what was that? Yonghwa just left with no words?

 

Seohyun can't really comprehend the situation. She's now ready to face everything regarding their marriage, but it's yonghwa who's changing.

 

Seohyun stopped crying but the pain is still there. She's tired for what happened just this day,  she felt no strenght and she needed rest as in right now!

 

 But how can she rest when yonghwa's action is confusing and hurting her?

 And where will she sleep?

In their room?

 Will yonghwa let her share the bed together? 

will she just return to her own room?

Or worst, just go back to seo's mansion???

 

On the other side..

 

Yonghwa was just sitting at the side of their bed with lights on, and just staring on the closed door.

 

” where is she again? Why isn't she coming?” yonghwa asked.

 

He’s been waiting for seohyun. He's not  actually mad like how he appeared.

 

~~~~flashback

When he arrived home, he directly went around the house to look for seohyun but he found nothing.

 ' did she really leave me?' that's what he asked to himself over and over again.

 

He didn't even bother to turn on the lights. He just sat on the couch at the living room to think things clearly. After sometime of waiting, he decided to look for seohyun, but when he was approaching the door, he saw seohyun approaching also the gate and although there were no lights, he can still see her with the help of the lights of the next house but as for seohyun, she was struggling in making way to the main door.

 

Yonghwa suddenly smiled and felt relieved ' soehyun!'

 

seohyun's awkward steps made him smile again and the fact that she was still there made him come to life again. He wanted to run to her and hugged her but then something stopped him.

 

'it's time....actually.. the perfect timing!' he thought

 

and what he meant by this???

 

It's time to activate YONG CHODING!

~~~~~~~

 

“arggh! Where is she?”

 

 yonghwa is now pacing around the room, he wants to go out to check on her but that would ruin his plan.

 

He must wait until seohyun comes..

That should be it.

He must keep his blank face!

He must pretend that he doesn't care!

He must not show any concern!

He must let seohyun believe that he's angry!

He's mad! He's annoyed! Everything negative!

He must do this properly!

 

He's busy walking around the room until he heard the knob being turned slowly. He hurriedly lies on the bed and pretend to sleep.

 

-yong –choding- doing- mildang take 1-

 

'I must endure this! I can do this!' yonghwa cheered himself silently.

 

seohyun decided to go to his room and approached yonghwa. She thought that It's not the time to run away again. But as she stepped inside the room, she  saw yonghwa sleeping

 

 “oh he's already sleeping? He doesn't really want to talk to me???ottokhe!”

 Seohyun was hurt because she knew that yonghwa is really mad, she wants to talk to him but it's him who refused. What happened ahwile ago pains her heart so much..

 

She heaved a deep breath and slowly by slowly approached the bed.

Yonghwa felt seohyun's presence when seohyun bend her knees on the bed to look at his face because he was facing on the other side.

 

'relax..relax..' yonghwa kept mutterring mantra so he won't be busted.

 

“yonghwa oppa” seohyun whispered but yonghwa didn't stir.

Yonghwa calmly changed position so he would be facing seohyun, but he had done it quite impressively that it appeared very naturally as if he was really a sleeping man turning to the side unconsciously.

 

 Seohyun properly positioned herself and lied beside yonghwa. She just stared at hid sleeping face. Her hand just directly touched his cheek. She was smiling yet tears are rolling down making her pillow wet.

“oppa..mianhe-yo”

 

“i really am sorry... For always being a problem”... Seohyun kept saying sorry while caressing every part of yonghwa's face. She just kept on talking even if yonghwa won't hear her, that's what she thought.

 

“Am really thankful that you are my husband oppa. I know I lack some aspects in being a wife. I know am coward for running away and for thinking of divorce.”

 

“I know you’re mad oppa.”

“ If only I can turn back the time, I should have been brave like you.”

 

 Yonghwa was trying his best to tightly close his eyes because in any moment he would hug seohyun and would comfort her, but no. He needs to be sure that seohyun will never do what she did this morning.

 

Yonghwa swallowed hard and continue pretending to sleep comfortably.

 

Seohyun can still clearly remember the argument they had before they agree in the marriage. They were having debate who's going portray the role of being wife and husband properly.

~~~~~Flashback

 

~” oh.. you won’t agree? But I think I heard that it would be your pleasure if I’ll be your husband?”

 

~” yah! I didn’t mean that! I don’t even know that they are your parents! And I only said that because I thought they were making fun of me!! Okay! So don’t feel so overwhelmed Mr.Jung Yong Hwa! Who do you think you are?! You’re not even an ideal husband? So I will never agree to marry you so don’t’ you worry! ”, seohyun annoyingly said

 

~”what did you just say? Not an ideal husband? Yah! Do you completely know me to judge that I’m not an ideal husband?”, yonghwa angrily asked

 

~” well I don’t know you but I can see it clearly that you’re not an ideal one!”

 

~”Oh! Then how about you? Are you an ideal wife?”

 

~” Yes!I am”

 seohyun wiped her tears as she remembered those days. The annoying yonghwa-shii. The arrogant cnblue leader yet the most caring guy she knew aside from her appa.

 

Seohyun's eyes were slowly closing and she feels tired after all what had happened. How many litres of tears have she cried this day? That she didn't know.

------

Morning came and seohyun has class so she needs to be at the school by 8 am for her first period yet she’s not yet awake.

 

Yonghwa knows her schedule but he didn’t bother to wake her up because he knew that she’s been tired and stressed. She needs rest, and as for him.. Well he will need to go to work to settle everything.

 

It’s been long time since both of them had eaten breakfast together, so yonghwa prepared one. A pancake and a banana ma would be fine, right?  It might be simple but it is full of love.

 

He’s already done placing the food on the table yet seohyun was not still up. So he just went to their living room and the TV.

 

The moment he opened the TV, he saw their manager being interviewed. He read the caption at  the bottom, and realized that it was all about the we-got-married thing.

Host: so, Mr. Han is it true that Yonghwa and Tiffany won’t be appearing anymore on WGM?

Mr. Han: uhm.. Yes

Host: OH…Many fans were disappointed because they want to see the two on the show. What can you say about this.

Mr. Han: I know.. I know.. Me and Yonghwa as well as his manager really talked about this properly, and we had a hard time coming up with this decision.

 

“ huh? What is he saying? It was not that hard… rejecting the program WAS THE EASIEST THING to do”

Mr. Han: I already informed the producer of the show about our decision, and it was okay to them. They feel sad that it won’t happen, but they still accept our decision. CNBLUE is been busy these days as well as the upcoming months because they will be having concerts, and will release a new album soon. So Yonghwa won’t be having enough time for the show. He still has an ongoing drama, so it would be very hard for him. That’s why…………………………………………………….

 

Yonghwa didn’t bother to finish the program and just turned it off, what’s important is that Mr. Han had cancelled the offer. He didn’t expect that it would be that fast but he won’t complain anymore.

Seohyun woke up and hurriedly got up, not because she’s late for school but to check if yonghwa had already gone for work. She was surprised to see yonghwa smiling when she reached their living room.

Just last night, yonghwa was expressionless but now, he’s full of smiles?

 

Yonghwa noticed seohyun’s surprised face. He got up from his seat and approached her and gave her a forehead kiss.

 

“good morning hyun” he greeted

 

Seohyun became more surprised and more confused. OKAY! SO, HE’S TALKING NOW?!!!!

 

Yonghwa just smiled again and hugged her tightly. Seohyun froze. She didn’t move. It seemed that her mind stopped functioning. What’s really happening? Can someone explain it to her? Is yonghwa suffering a bipolar disorder?

 

For about 2 minutes, seohyun remained still until her own body responded to the hug without her control. She hugged yonghwa as tight as yonghwa’s hug.

 

“Yonghwa oppa!” she exclaimed

 

“uhmm?” yonghwa responded

 

“I don’t understand” seohyun whispered

 

“what?” yonghwa asked

 

“this.. “ seohyun answered, referring to the hug. The kiss, and the greeting she got from him

 

Yonghwa knew that seohyun would react this way. He broke from the hug and kissed her again on the nose.

 

“ aigoo.. uri seohyun-nie is becoming stupid again” he teased

 

“oppa”

 

“hyun.. I was not mad” he informed her which made seohyun’s eyebrow to furrow

 

“oppa.. you were.. “

 

“I was not”

 

“oppa.. you were…” seohyun insisted and her tears were starting to pool her eyes

 

“you were mad oppa! You were not talking to me last night! I was so scared! I… thought you don’t love me anymore! I thought……. We will really be divorcing….i thought……..”

 

“ shhhht.. hey… I won’t stop loving you and we will never divorced” he reassured her

 

“then why won’t you talk last night! Huh? Waeyo? I was like a fool talking to a mannequin! “ seohyun complained like a child

 

Yonghwa explained to seohyun his purpose of last night’s act. He revealed that everything was just fake and that he heard everything she said. They are now married for almost a year and he have heard in his sunbaes that in relationship, as time goes by there will be some changes, like a turning point. So he thought this would be the perfect timing for his turning point.

 

He knew that if he won’t talk to her for just that night, seohyun will be worried and will think of him.

 

This would be the time that will really reassure him that their relationship is something to be worth fighting for. And that something to last forever.  Whatever had happened; whatever problem they had faced, this will just make their relationship stronger.

 

“you miss me, right?” yonghwa asked out of the blue

 

“Ah… Oppa!!!!?!” seohyun whined after all the explanations.  OKAY SO YONGHWA WAS JUST DOING MILDANG?!!!!!

 

Although, it’s a childish act, she still felt very happy that they are now okay. Actually, she still has to thank yonghwa for doing such thing, because that made her realized how important yonghwa to her. And just a mere absence of him seemed like a death for her.

 

The two took their breakfast HAPPILY without even minding the time. They don’t care if both of them are late. They were just enjoying each other’s company.

 

While eating, yonghwa’s phone rang and it was the president

 

Yonghwa: hello?

Mr. han: where are you?

Yonghwa: am still at the house, am having breakfast with my WIFE

Seohyun’s eyes grew big when she heard him say that but yonghwa was just naturally and calmly talking

Mr. Han: okay..  I need to talk to you.. and bring with you your wife

Yonghwa: no problem

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

ANNEYONG!!!!

-my dear readers, are you still there?

sOoooorrrRy...been super duper busy.. *graduating student here*

 

anyway........

what are your thoughts?!!! love to hear your comments

yong-seo's marriage is LEVELING UP.

public revelation is so soooOn... 

so please watch out for that =)

 

enjoy reading

bambie09