nightblindness

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

I'M AM VERY VERY VERY SORRY MY DEAR READERS!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

 

“okay, so what’s the news?!”, tiffany impatiently asked through the phone. She was talking to Krystal about the latest news about Yonghwa and the girl he kept on calling back in the hospital. It’s been 2 weeks after the incident she had with him. She had hired krystal to know things about seohyun and who was seohyun in Yonghwa’s life.

 

Everything went back to normal, the taping for Tiffany and Yonghwa’s drama resumed. The two were just acting professionally. Tiffany kept on asking Yonghwa but she received nothing, yonghwa was just ignoring her. Every time tiffany started for a conversation, yonghwa would just walk away. She could only hear yonghwa’s voice when they were shooting scenes together but aside from that, it seemed that Tiffany didn’t exist.

 

“I’m sorry ma’am, but I haven’t gathered anything aside from her name and her school” krystal said and tiffany hanged up. For two weeks, all she knew was that the girl from the hospital was Seo Joo Hyun and was a sophomore university student. She didn’t know the reason, but she didn’t feel comfortable just thinking of Seohyun’s face. She’s very eager to know what her relation to Yonghwa is, but she can’t find the answer she wanted.

 

 

Why is it that yonghwa was so concerned to seohyun? Is she his girlfriend? But how? No news has said that Yonghwa has new girlfriend? She had these questions in her mind, but she can’t do anything, RIGHT NOW! May be she needed more time in order to gather information, but one thing she was sure was that.... SEOHYUN IS SPECIAL TO YONGHWA.

 

~~~~~~~~

One Saturday evening, Jung Yong Hwa arrived at their house tiredly from work. He went inside their room, and found seohyun on her study table scanning her notes. Seohyun was busy reading her lecture while listening music through headphone connected to her ipod so she's not aware of Yonghwa's presence.

 

While walking towards her, yonghwa had thought of something so he turned his back and proceeded near the door.

 

CLICK!

 

 Oh! What just happened!! Why is it so dark!

 

He switched off the light but he still can see her through the light from outside their room, but as for seohyun, well, all she can see was black, she's busy looking for her phone or anything that will give her light through this darkness.

 

She wore off the head phone and stood up from her seat and tried to walk to the bed.

 

Oh! Ottokhe!! Why now!! I'm alone!! Aish!!Where's my phone!

 

Aigoo!

 

Yonghwa was silently standing at the corner watching his wife panicking and I must say he was enjoying it. Well this was just a side of him being a Choding. He knew that seohyun won't see him because of her blindness in the dark.

 

He was busy looking at her; he could just let out a silent laugh because of his wife's action.

 

“Ottokhe!!ottokhe!!” He could only hear her say this word. He found her gestures very cute. Seohyun's arms were extended forward trying to feel her surroundings while slowly approaching their bed.

 

When seohyun was near at their bed, she had stepped something on the floor. Yonghwa saw this, and he knew that seohyun would slip off, so he ran towards her.

 

THUD!

 

“Oomph! Ouch!”

 

 He's too late. Seohyun had already landed on the floor.

 

“Hyun! Hey are you okay?” He hurriedly asked.

 

“Oppa?” Seohyun asked back in the dark while rubbing her and her lower back who suffered from the sudden contact with the floor.

 

“Come here!” Yonghwa assisted her but she can't stand up, so she just carried her and let her sat on their bed, and he quickly switched on the light and went back to her.

 

“Hyun.. Gwenchana?” He worriedly asked.

 

“Uhmm” seohyun nodded but busy rubbing her back. Her eyebrows were furrowed while her lips were pouted cutely and from time to time she bit her lower lip because of the pain she's feeling.

 

“Oppa.. Did you just arrive? You're quiet early today.” She asked.

 

“Ah! Hyun..uhmm........... Mianhe!” He said as he kissed her on her cheek. “Waeyo?” She curiously asked.

 

“Well....” He scooted closer to her, and hugged her at the side, and helped her rubbed her back.. “Uhm.. You know.. I arrived just awhile ago.. And I.. I... uhm...”

 

Seohyun raised her eyebrow when yonghwa can't finish his statement. She stopped rubbing her back and folded her arms across her chest. She directly looked at him and waited for him to continue.

 

“Hyun! ......Mianhe! Mianhe!!” he apologized again as he continued to rub her back. Seohyun just stared at her until she realized why Yonghwa is kept on apologizing.

 

“Oppa.. Did you purposely turn off the lights?” She asked, and Yonghwa guiltily nodded.

 

“Aish... Sincha! Yah oppa!!” She lightly hit his chest but yonghwa just hugged her tightly while continued to apologize over and over again..

 

“Yah! Jung yong hwa... I bet you know that I can't see in the dark, right?” She asked again.

 

“Yeah... I'm sorry.. I won't do it again.. Sorry! Mianhe..”

 

 “Eish!! Then why did you intentionally turn the lights off? Huh? You know I hate dark!” She frustratedly said .

 

“Hyun.. I didn't know that it would turn like this.. I just love to see you cute...” He poutedly said

 

“Cute?!! Oppa! You see me cute to have landed here?” She asked while pointing on the floor.

 

“It's not that! If I knew that you would slip off, I swear.. I would never switch off the light. Mianhe!! Hmm..” He said and kissed her again on her cheek.

 

“Aish! Sincha!! Choding! Choding!” She said but her lips were forming into a cute smile.. Yonghwa saw this and he's quiet relieved that seohyun forgave him.. But still he's guilty of what he did..

 

He did that not to let her hurt. His planned was to turn off the light and then hugged her from behind then showered her lots of kisses but then, it didn't turn out well.

 

“Mianhe!! I'm sorry for being a choding!! He sadly said.

 

“Aigoo!! I'm fine oppa! Well... What can I do.... I agree to marry a choding!” She teased..

 

“And I thank you for marrying me...I love you...” He whispered as he kissed her again..Seohyun could just smile.

 

“uhm.. What are you doing?” She asked when she felt that yonghwa's hand were slowing travelling down. But yonghwa continued to rub her back to relive it from pain.

 

“Yah! Oppa!”

 

“Hyun... Did your hurt a lot? He innocently asked and seohyun turned red and she glared at him.

 

“Waeyo? I'm just asking.. Because I saw how you landed.... Do you want me to help you rub it...?”

 

“ Aish.. Sincha! Jung yonghwa!!! Well.. No thanks!! I can do it myself!! She said and proceeded in her study table and continued to review her notes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

After washing and have worn his pajamas, Yonghwa lied on the bed. He slipped her arm under Seohyun’s head to make it as her pillow while the other was on her side. Seohyun moved closer to him as she hugged him.

 

“Hyun” he called. “yeah?” she answered.

 

“ Mianhe! I’m sorry again... I promise.. I won’t do it again” he said

 

“aigoo! it’s fine oppa!! after all... It’s just part of you being a choding”

 

“anyway...oppa.. why are you early today... tomorrow would be your concert, shouldn’t you spend time in your rehearsals?”, she asked

 

“well..  we’ve rehearsed enough, and plus.. we shouldn’t tire ourselves.. or else.. we might be knocked down tomorrow...” he joked.

 

“yeah...right!”

 

“Hyun.. you have school tomorrow, right? How can you watch our concert?” he worriedly asked. Of course,  he wanted her to be present there. It’s the very first concert in which Seohyun could watch him performed not just by as a mere fan but as his wife.

 

“don’t worry oppa... my class for tomorrow would end early.. so I would be able to be there!  My ticket is a VIP one.. so I would be on the first row oppa!..” she smiled

 

“well.. good then... by that.. I would be able to come to you in an easier way” he said

 

“huh?”, she looked up to him. “what do you mean?” she curiously asked.

 

Yonghwa just laughed and kissed her lips. “ Nothing! Just be present tomorrow... arraseo?” and seohyun nodded.

 

“let’s sleep!” he said and planted kiss on her forehead and then they drifted off to dreamland.

 

“Just be present there! I hope you would like my surprise!”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OH MY GOD!!!!

its been SO LONG...( as in Suuuuuuuuuuuper .. mianhe)

SINCE I'VE UPDATED....

I sincerely APOLOGIZE!!

(bowed 90 degrees.. many many times!!!)

i hope you won't hate me! (sad face)

 

AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY

 

 

 

enjoy reading!

 

bambie09

 

by the way... don't forget to drop your comments below