i believe you

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

Today, yonghwa would be discharged from the hospital. Since last night, he haven’t seen seohyun. He have asked his bandmates to call her and he hoped that seohyun would be the one to fetch him, but to his disappointment, seohyun didn’t answer them nor replied their texts. So in a sad expression, Yonghwa left the hospital room. Jungshin and minhyuk carried their luggages while Jonghyun tried to support Yonghwa at the back while their manager entertained the reporters.

 

Out of all the guys inside the van only yonghwa was so silent. He had been thinking of seohyun all the time. he wanted to know what’s really on her mind, but she won’t talk to him. Then soon, they reached their house.

 

Once they opened the door a loud shout was heard “ welcome Home!”

 

Yonghwa was surprised, smiles were in his front right now, foods were placed on the very long table, decorations were seen on every corner of the house. His friends were there. The other members of CNBLUE, his friends from Busan, his manager, his relatives, seohyun’s relatives, his parents and her parents.

 

His eyes were amazed by what he had witnessed but his eyes kept on wandering around the place looking for someone and that was Seohyun.

 

“welcome home Son!”, Mr. Jung hugged him

 

Everyone welcomed him, everyone was giving him hugs and smiles, but the one he wanted the most was not there. The celebration went on, the guests were already eating, while some were having chats with the other guests.

 

Yonghwa was just at the garden looking up the sky. Jonghyun sat beside him

 

“hyung, why are you here? others are enjoying so much!”, he said as he took a sip on his wine

 

“I’m fine here..” he faked a smile

 

“Jonghyun I haven’t seen her” Yonghwa said in a sad voice

 

“Hyung, maybe she’s just busy”

 

“can’t she just take some time.. I know she’s mad but could she just..... argggh!! I don’t know” he said while shaking his head because of depression.

 

“hyung, come on let’s get inside.. this is your celebration.. you should enjoy this” he tapped his shoulder

 

“just go in first” he informed. Jonghyun left him and went inside.

 

It was already 6 pm, and the guests were already leaving, but still no clue of seohyun. Yonghwa decided to just stay at their room saying that he just need some rest.

 

When he entered he hoped to at least see her there, but he found no one. he just lied down on the bed spreading his arms side wards and tightly closed his eyes.

 

“where is she? Why isn’t she here?”

 

he then decided to wash up and changed clothes then stayed at the terrace. He was just standing there staring at the view in his front until an arm encircled him from behind.

 

“oppa” she whispered

 

“hyun?” he was surprised

 

“hmm..” she nodded while still hugging him

 

He looked at the hands that were on his waist and saw the bracelet he gave for her. he took her hands and planted a kiss. He then turned to look at her. he held her cheeks  and caressed it through his thumbs.

 

“are you mad at me?”, he asked looking staring at her eyes. Seohyun just smiled and shook her head telling him that she’s not.

 

“really?”, he asked again and seohyun just smiled

 

“then why aren’t you saying anything?” he asked. Seohyun smiled again and heaved a sigh “do I really have to speak?” she asked back and it’s his time now to smile. Yonghwa didn’t answer her and pulled her into a hug.

 

“hyun.. what you see in the hospital.....” he started to explain everything but seohyun patted his back

 

“oppa” she called

 

“hmmm? Hyun...it was just...” he tried to speak again and seohyun broke from the hug and looked at him.

 

“oppa.. I have many questions right now.. and I really want answers but you just got from hospital, so you should rest first”

 

“but hyun...” Seohyun grabbed his hand and led him inside the room.  He let him lied down and she also lied beside him. They turned their body to face each other.

 

“now.. close your eyes oppa..” she commanded

 

“no.. I won’t.. I want to look at you” he said and started touching her cheeks

 

“okay... you could look at me all you want” she smiled

 

“hyun.. would you let me explain things?”, he asked and she just nodded.

 

“Hyun.. what you saw in the hospital was nothing.. promise! I don’t know what gotten to tiffany when she suddenly kissed me.. she’s just a partner and nothing more.. okay.. hmm.Hyun.. you believe me, right? I”, he seriously asked and seohyun nodded. “ of course! I believe you oppa”. Yonghwa pulled her closer and hug her tightly. Seohyun rested her head under his chin.  Every now and then, yonghwa would look at her and would kissed her forehead while seohyun was enjoying the warmth under his hug.

 

“ where were you awhile ago? I haven’t seen you and why didn’t you go to hospital today? I thought, you’re not mad.” He suddenly asked. Seohyun didn’t look at him and just buried her face on his chest, “ I was here oppa it’s just that I was hiding from you”.

 

“hiding?”, he looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows. “ why are you hiding from me?”.

 

Seohyun looked at him “I don’t know...uhm..... what I have seen in the hospital was unexpected.. last night, I haven’t been able to sleep.. I kept on thinking you and tiffany.. I was planning to go to hospital today, but I was afraid..... I was afraid that I might see her again.. or worst, I might see her doing things to you and I don’t know if I can’t take it... and when you arrived.. I was just standing at the corner, I was about run and hug you but I decided not to...”

 

“why?” he asked and seohyun just shook her head. “ because I’m not sure if you would be happy to see me thinking that I didn’t answer your calls, I didn’t reply your texts and I didn’t go to hospital..”

 

“hyun... I’ll be very happy to see you.. what made you think that I would be unhappy? Huh?.. yes, when you won’t answer me and reply the texts, I was so sad.. and I was hurt.. because I know you’re hurt too.. I was disappointed that you were not the one to fetch me... when I arrived you’re the one I was looking for but I haven’t seen you.. and it made me depress, sad, worried and scared... but when you hugged me.. I was so relieved... and now.. I am really relieved..” he was staring her directly on the eyes.

 

“hmm..i’m also relieved now oppa..” she smiled “ but I’m still afraid...”

 

~~~~~~~~

It was already past 10 but seohyun and yonghwa were still not asleep. “ hyun..” he called

 

“de”

 

“ I can’t sleep” he said and sat up.

 

“uhm.. I can’t also sleep..” she also sat up from bed.. Yonghwa faced her “ let’s do something”

 

“uh.. what is it?” she asked

 

“Let’s play a game!” he said

 

“and what game?”

 

“Truth or dare”, he proclaimed

 

“whattttt?!! Oppa!”

 

“come on.. let’s start.. Truth or dare” he started

 

“oppa.. are you serious?” she asked

 

“yes.. so now.. truth or dare... “

 

“oppa!!!” she whined

 

“truth... or... dare.....”

 

at first, seohyun kept on complaining but Yonghwa insisted so in the end seohyun gave in and soon they started.

 

TRUTH OR DARE GAME. ( in this scene,, I changed the format of my writing.. so please bear with it)

 

Seohyun: fine! Dare

Yonghwa: okay! uhm.. now show me some aegyo..

Seohyun: oppa!

Yonghwa: come on.. aegyo.. aegyo..

Seohyun: eissh...

-          Although, she hesitated but still she showed her some aegyo. Seohyun opened her eyes widely in a cute manner while batting her eyelashes, while her lips were forming a very cute smile.

Yonghwa: wah!!! So cute!!

------

Seohyun: It’s my turn.. truth or dare?

Yonghwa: dare too..

Seohyun: so since you chose dare.. I dare you to Dance..

Yonghwa: Hyun...  you know I don’t dance

Seohyun: no oppa! I want you to dance.. so Pali!! I want to see you’re moves oppa!!

-          Yonghwa stood up on bed and performed a dance. Although, there was no music, he kept on moving his body and he was imitating the dance moves of SNSD in their music video of Tell me your wish..

 

Seohyun: hahahaha!! Oppa!! you’re like a chicken!!

Yonghwa: what? Yah! I told you you’re cute.. but you’re telling me I’m a chicken..!

Seohyun: because oppa.. you really like a chicken.. especially when you were trying to twist your legs.. hahahaha...

---------

Yonghwa: eishh!! Huh.. truth or dare?

Seohyun: uhm.. truth

Yonghwa: when was the time you first like me?

Seohyun: very simple.. since the first day you debuted.. remember I am a fan of yours.. so when I first saw you during your debut.. I liked you already... that’s why I became a certified CNBLUE fan..

Yonghwa: not that! uhm.. what I mean is.. when did you like me as Jung Yong Hwa and not as the leader of CNBLUE

Seohyun: ah...well...uhm...

Yonghwa: yah! is it that hard?

Seohyun: uhm.. I think.. during the wedding day?

Yonghwa: what? It seemed that you’re not that sure..

Seohyun: well.. I think it’s that day.. oppa..

Yonghwa: oh.. so you liked me that day.. which means...uhm... you like it when I kissed you right?

Seohyun: yah! oppa!

Yonghwa: Hyun.. remember I kissed you twice, so.. I was right,, You like my kisses..

Seohyun: eishh.. whatever!

---------

Seohyun: so.. truth or dare?

Yonghwa: truth

Seohyun: why do you keep on copying me oppa..

Yonghwa: Because I like it.. now what’s your question?

Seohyun: uhm.. when was the time you first like me?

Yonghwa: oh.. Hyun.. You’re also copying me... anyway.. I like you on the very first day I saw you...

Seohyun: oh?? When was that? during the dinner we had with our parents?

Yonghwa: NOPE!

Seohyun: then when?

Yonghwa: during our press conference for our comeback concert

Seohyun: what??!!

Yonghwa:  yeah! I don’t know.. but when you sang our song.. I felt something strange inside me.. and I realized that I like you..

-------

Yonghwa: truth or dare

Seohyun: uhm.. truth

Yonghwa: I know you never had a boyfriend,, and I’m so thankful with that.. but may I ask... have you ever like someone? Except me..

Seohyun:ah...ah... uhm.. I think so..

Yonghwa: oh! So you like someone else other than me??!!

Seohyun: oppa.. you asked for it.. so I’m just telling you the truth..

Yonghwa: okay! so who is this bastard guy?

Seohyun: oppa! HyunJoong Sunbae is not a bastard guy

---------

Yonghwa: Mwoooooh!!!!! Hyunjoong sunbae??!!!! You liked that guy!!!!????

Seohyun: uhm... aigoo.. well.. yeah..uhm..

Yonghwa: what have you liked from him, huh??!!

Seohyun: oppa! can you calm down!! You’re now asking me two questions! One question at time oppa.. so it’s my turn.. truth or dare

Yonghwa: no.. I want you to answer me first!!

Seohyun: you’re not playing fair and square... okay! I liked him because he’s kind

Yonghwa: I’m very kind Hyun

Seohyun: he’s handsome

Yonghwa: I’m way moooooooooore handsome!

Seohyun: he’s caring oppa

Yonghwa: I care a lot about you Hyun

Seohyun: he’s considerate

Yonghwa: I always considered you in everything I do

Seohyun: he has a good voice oppa.

Yonghwa: Hyun.. why do you think should I be consider as a singer, right? Why would I be a famous one, if I have a frog-like voice?

Seohyun: eishh.. well.. oppa.. you know what he plays guitar well..

Yonghwa: oh really?huh..hahaha.. Hyun..tell me the song he always plays and I can play it a million times better.. and for your information, Mrs. Jung.. I can play different instruments...  NAME THE INSTRUMENT.. AND I’LL PLAY IT..

Seohyun: aigoo.. well oppa.. did you know that Hyun joong sunbae is a good DANCER?

Yonghwa: well  I am a good dan—

Seohyun: and you can’t dance oppa! it comes from you.. that you don’t know how to dance

-          Seohyun was right, he can’t dance.. that’s why he’s in a band because he’s more skillful in playing different instruments and he’s awesome when singing.

Yonghwa: fine! Eishh.. let’s stop this!!”

 

--------

Yonghwa lied again on the bed and covered his face with a pillow. He became frustrated to the fact that, there is one thing that Hyunjoong had which he hadn’t. Seohyun noticed this so she also lied down on bed beside him and hugged him.

 

“aigoo.. oppa..hmm.. what’s wrong?”, she asked but yonghwa didn’t answer

 

“are you mad?” she asked but still yonghwa kept silent

 

“oppa...” she called but yonghwa remained shut

 

“you know what oppa.. I liked hyunjoong sunbae before.. I   won’t deny it.... it was just a crush.. and I was not in love with him.. but you.. I like you before, I like you now.. I will like you  and I am INLOVE with YOU forever” she said

 

Yonghwa didn’t say anything, he was actually surprised that seohyun would boldly say that to him. But he didn’t complain though, it was just that he was not expecting that seohyun would really declare that to him. Seohyun moved closer to him and took the pillow that covered his face. Seohyun kissed his forehead and smiled.

 

“so do you want to continue our game?”, seohyun asked. Yonghwa smiled widely and kissed her sweetly. “ sure..” he said..

 

_______

 

TRUTH OR DARE GAME CONTINUATION:

 

Seohyun: truth or dare

Yonghwa: uhm.. truth

Seohyun: okay.. uhm.. how many girlfriends did you have?

Yonghwa: uhm.. I think 10?

Seohyun: 10???!! Oppa!

Yonghwa: haha... just kidding.. I only had 2

Seohyun: oh.. okay..

Yonghwa: aren’t you going to ask who were they?

Seohyun: uhm.. do I know them?

Yonghwa: not  all.. I think you know the other one

Seohyun: then who? Wait.. don’t tell me..it’s tiffany-shii..

Yonghwa: uhm.. well it’s not her..

Seohyun: oh.. but wait oppa.. are you close with tiffany-shii?

Yonghwa: uhm.. that’s a second question hyun.. I thought you said one question at a time..

Seohyun: but still.. you made me answer your other question.. so you should answer me too

Yonghwa: aigoo.. okay.. uhm... before I was close to her.. but now.. not that much.. Yah! don’t tell me you’re Jealous

Seohyun: ah.. it’s not that.. I was just curious..

Yonghwa: curious about what?

Seohyun: I was curious why did she miss you and.....

Yonghwa: and what?

 

Seohyun told him what she heard when tiffany was helping Yonghwa changed his patient’s suite. Yonghwa was surprised to know that seohyun was there, but then he tried to explain everything to her.

 

“hyun.. before.. tiffany and I were close, we always hang out for fun... we accompanied each other.. but we're not in a relationship.. no commitment at all..there were issues about us, but we ignored it because we knew that we didn’t really have feelings for each other.. but then.. she had confessed to me one day that she has feelings for me..” he said

 

“oppa..” she was speechless..

 

“hyun.. I don’t have feelings for her.. so when she told me that.. I tried to act normal and I tried to avoid her because I don’t want things to be complicated until we have to act together in a drama.. at first I want to refuse it, but my manager insisted...”

 

“when we started to film, everything went smoothly.. we both act professionally..and I thought, she had move on from me...but I was wrong..”

 

“so.. you mean.. Tiffany-shii.. still have feelings for you?” she asked

 

“I don’t know.. but don’t worry.. I will NEVER have feelings for her.. Okay?” he asked and seohyun just nodded..

 

“are you disappointed to me now?”, he asked

 

“No! I’m  not.. actually.. I’m just glad that you’ve said these things to me..” she shook her head then smiled..

 

“so.. let’s try to continue again? He asked

 

“yeah!”

 

Yonghwa: so where were we?

Seohyun: your girlfriends

Yonghwa: ah.. okay.... my first girlfriend was when I was in middle school... she’s from busan.. and my second girlfriend was in my front right now

Seohyun: huh? Who? ( she looked around the room)

Yonghwa: hm... it’s YOU!

Seohyun: oppa! I was never your girlfriend.. for your information..we directly became husband and wife..

Yonghwa: well, basically yes.. but.. at first.. we didn’t really acknowledge one another as husband and wife, right? So.. before we had confessed each other’s feelings.. you were my girlfriend.. so when you accept my confession, it’s just like accepting my proposal for you.. so that’s when you really became my wife..

Seohyun: ah? I didn’t get it..

Yonghwa: then that’s your problem now.. okay.. truth or dare

Seohyun: uhm.... dare

Yonghwa: okay... dare? You want a dare huh? Well... I DARE... YOU... TO.... SEDUCE ME!!!

Seohyun: whaaaaaat????????!!!

Yonghwa: well I said it... SEDUCE ME HYUN

Seohyun: ah...!!! NO WAY!!! I CAN’T DO IT! I WON’T DO IT!! No!!!!

 

Seohyun lied again on the bed and covered herself with the comforter. Yonghwa came closer to her. “hyun!! Come on!!”

 

“NO OPPA!!! I’ll sleep now...”

 

“oh... so you won’t seduce me huh?”, he asked and seohyun shook her head “ I won’t.. definitely”

 

“fine... if you won’t seduce me.. then... I’ll just do it...” yonghwa tried to pull the blanket that was covering her.

 

“ah!!!!! No!!! oppa... what are you doing!! Andwae!!!” she yelled under the blanket but yonghwa kept on pulling off the blanket and he succeeded, “ I can seduce you hyun! I want to seduce you!!” he said and kissed her earlobe

 

“oppa!! Please!! NO!!!!” she pleaded but yonghwa kept on whispering and kissing her earlobe. And he could just laugh at seohyun’s reaction. Of course, he had no intention to do anything on her, NOT NOW.. he just loved to .. “ don’t worry... I won’t do anything! I’m just kidding” he said as he lay beside her.

 

--------------

 

On the other hand..

 

Tiffany was on her living room having a wine while talking to another girl who were just of the same age as seohyun.

 

“so.. who are  you”, tiffany asked while taking a sip on her wine

 

“uhm... Ma’am.. I’m krystal.. I am the one who is hired by Jimmy” she answered as she sat on the couch

 

Tiffany raised her eyebrow and examined the girl upside down. “uhm.. Jimmy is one of my trusted men.. so I’m sure.. he chose you because he might believe in your capability” tiffany nodded

 

“thank you.. ma’am.. I promise.. I’ll do my best” Krystal smiled

 

“yeah.. so I bet.. Jimmy has already told you about what you will do?”, she asked and krystal nodded “yes ma’am”..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO MY DEAR READERs!!!!!!!!

 

soooooooooooorrry if it took me forever......

 

anyway.. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GET WELL SOON messages..

I appreciate it:) PROMISE!!!!

 

enjoy reading!

 

bambie09