I'm Married

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

After saying ‘thank you’ and ‘ boice, I love you’ CNBLUE bowed for the last time and left the stage. They immediately proceeded in their dressing room to take rest. Yonghwa was the first one to enter, and he directly slammed his body on the sofa without even changing his t-shirt although it’s already full of sweat. He was just there trying to calm his mind and soul while the other members were the one who entertained the staffs who were busy congratulating them for another successful concert held by CNBLUE.

 

There were those who asked where Yonghwa is and were curious on his condition, because they were able to notice some mistakes during his performance. It’s not that they’re angry or what, but they’re kind of concern of how is him.

 

Because as far as they know; Yonghwa is a ‘Perfectionist’ one when it comes to their performance. He’s someone who always rehearsed each song with so much effort to avoid mistakes, he always practiced even until midnight just to be sure that he had mastered the song, but of today’s event, they were sure that Yonghwa is not in a good condition. They thought that he’s ill so they were trying to see if he’s still fine.

~~~~~~~

Jonghyun followed by Jungshin and Minhyuk entered their dressing room after giving thank you to the staff and have answered the questions regarding Yonghwa.

They were not lying when they said he’s not feeling well because he really is not. Who on earth would feel okay when his wife is not there to support him? and the fact that he doesn’t really have an idea where could she be?

Jungshin who was last to enter made sure to lock the door before anyone could see the condition of their hyung. Yonghwa was lying on the couch, his one leg hanging and was touching the floor while his right forearm was covering his eyes.

“hyung, are you okay?” minhyuk asked although he knows the answer perfectly.

Junghsin took a magazine on one side and threw it on minhyuk’s head as if saying ‘are you idiot? Isn’t it obvious?’ but junghsin just kept silent.

The 3 just stayed at their place waiting for yonghwa to say a thing. Jonghyun was leaning on the dresser across the couch where yonghwa was lying, minhyuk was sitting on the cornier trying to focus his attention on the magazine which jusngshin used to hit him and Jungshin was leaning on the door.

Moments of silence passed until yonghwa spoke

“I’m sorry guys” he apologized with his forearm still on his eyes

“for what hyung?” they asked in unison

“for making you involve in my problem” Yonghwa answered

“hyung, don’t say that.. You’re not letting us involved..We are making ourselves be involved hyung” Jonghyun answered

“why?” Yonghwa looked at them and asked

“because we are CNBLUE hyung! Whatever happens, we are always here… Everything about you concerns us, because you’re our brother… That’s what CNBLUE is hyung.”

“CNBLUE is not just a band. Not just brotherhood but a family” Jonghyun added

“hyung, whatever is your problem is also our problem” Jungshin commented

Yonghwa sat up and laughed while shaking his head

Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows “ Hyung, what’s funny? Why are you laughing?”

Yonghwa turned to face him and flashed him a smile “ YOU. The 3 of You”

“huh? Why?”

“it’s because of your words.. I don’t know if I should feel flattered or be embarrassed..” Yonghwa answered trying to suppress his chuckle

“Hyung, we’re trying to comfort you.. You know”. Minhyuk pouted

“Yeah.. I know.. but it’s just so cheesy..” yonghwa shook his head.

“however, thank you guys!” Yonghwa stood up an made a high five with them while giving them a brotherly hug.

 

CNBLUE might not be blood-related to one another but they considered each other as brothers. Jungshin is right, whatever the problem of one member is a problem of all.

In this case, yonghwa’s agony is also an agony of all.

~~~~~~

While they were busy talking and giving comforting words to yonghwa, someone knocked the door. Minhyuk opened the door and it was there manager. “ oh hyung, waeyo?” Minhyuk asked

“where’s yonghwa?” their manager asked

“I’m here hyung.. I know I did some mistakes a while ago..i’m sorry for that”

“ah.. don’t worry about that.. but are you okay? What’s wrong?” he asked as he sat beside him

Yonghwa didn’t answer and just give him a weak smile

“It’s because of Seohyun, manager hyung” Minhyuk suddenly blurted

The other 3 glared at him

“what?” Minhyuk innocently asked. “ It’s not as if manager hyung doesn’t know about Yonghwa and Seohyun”

“uhm.. what’s with Seohyun-shii? Did you two have a fight?”

“more than a fight hyung… I think they might DIVORCE soon” minhyuk shook his head

“YAH!!!!!!” Jonghyun and Jungshin Yelled

“ah? Divorce? Why?”their manager was confused

“it’s because…” Minhyuk wanted to explain when Jonghyun went to him and covered his mouth right after smacking his head.

“another try… and I’ll definitely use my Judo to you Minhyuk” Jonghyun threatened.

Minhyuk raised his hands as a sign of retreat.

“it’s a complicated one hyung, I’ll definitely get through with this” Yonghwa finally answered

“okay… but anyway.. aren’t you going to have a drink as a celebration of another successful concert?”

“no.. we’ll just head home hyung.. we’re kind of tired” Jungshin said

Who would want to celebrate this kind of evet? Jungshin knew better that their Yonghwa hyung needs a rest rather drinks.

“ah.. then since you’re not going to drink, then go home..the three of you.. Because Yonghwa needs to go to the company”

“why hyung?” Jonghyun asked

“I don’t know.. the CEO keeps on calling even before the concert starts, and now he just called again and he wants to see Yonghwa. But he didn’t give me additional details”

“can we come with him hyung” Minhyuk asked

“I don’t think it’s necessary since it’s only Yonghwa who was requested..”

 

Somehow, Yonghwa had an idea what could it be.. he might be scolded  by their CEO about today’s mistakes and he braced himself of what to come…

When everything’s done... The 3 members directly went home while Yonghwa dropped at their company..

~~~

“will Yonghwa hyung be okay?”JungShin asked while they were on the van

“he will be.. I’m sure, the CEO won’t be that mad at him” Minhyuk answered

“and It’s not what I mean.. what I’m saying is that, will he be okay after what seohyun did?”

“I don’t know.. but we need to help him! We have to find Seohyun,.. she’s the only one whom Yonghwa hyung needs” Jonghyun answered

Right after arriving home, they directly went to the other house to check for seohyun and fortunately she was there.

“Seohyun-ah!” both of them rushed to her

Seohyun was sitting on the sofa while looking on the ground.

“hey, are you okay?!” Jonghyun asked

Seohyun didn’t speak and just looked at them. With her face, they knew she’s not fine.

“where were You? Yonghwa has been worried for you” Jungshin said but seohyun just remained silent and Minhyuk got impatient and suddenly shouted.

“Yah!! What’s with you Seohyun-ah! Talk to us! What are you doing?!”

Jonghyun held Minhyuk to stop him, but Minhyuk continued

“don’t you know how important this concert to us! Specially to Yonghwa Hyung! Huh?? But You weren’t there! You didn’t even watch! Yonghwa hyung is not Okay right now.. and It’s because of YOU!!! It’s always Yonghwa Hyung who’s more concerned in your marriage!”

“Minhyuk STOP this!” Jonghyun warned

“No Hyung.. have you seen Yonghwa hyung.. He’s so devastated! Seohyun needs to know this, because she keeps on hurting Yonghwa hyung……. Seohyun-ah.. don’t you know how much he loves you! He’s willing to sacrifice anything! And yet you won’t support him! You even want to leave him!! I though you’re a good girl! But you’re NOT! You’re inconsiderate.. right now.. The CEO might be scolding him because he committed mistakes during the concert. he tried to concentrate, but he failed to do so, because he keeps thinking of you. HE CAN’T FOCUS AT ALL

“Minhyuk!!!” Jonghyun and Jungshin Yelled..

Seohyun was just looking at Minhyuk while her tears are uncontrollably streaming down her face. She knew that Minhyuk is right. she also knew that Yonghwa did some mistakes, because she SAW it! she watched the concert but  she exchanged tickets with other fans so she won't be on the VIP area. She promised Yonghwa that she'll watch it, so did what she had told him.

“I’m sorry!! I’m sorry! I don’t know what to do” she cried

“You know what to do seohyun-ah..!!” Minhyuk shouted again.. he’s not really like this.. but he’s just so worried about Yonghwa and of course to her, but seohyun needs to know the truth, he thought so.

Jungshin dragged Minhyuk outside of the house while Jonghyun comforted Seohyun who’s sobbing silently...

~~~~~

Yonghwa took a deep breath before he opened the door of the CEO’s office.

“anneyonghaseyo HoeJang- nim” Yonghwa bowed

“Oh! Yonghwa-ah.. come and have a seat..” the president motioned him to one of the sofa in his office. Yonghwa politely did what is told.

“I was not able to watch your concert today.. but I heard you did some mistakes” Mr. Han, the president asked

“Ne. HoeJang-nim.. I’m sincerely apologized for that” Yonghwa bowed his head

“this is so not like you..it’s the first time you’ve done this, Is there a problem? Are you not feeling well?” Mr.President asked again

“Nothing, Sir.. and I’m okay.. I promise to do better, and avoid this from happening again” Yonghwa said

``I will believe you Yonghwa-ah.. but it’s not really the main reason why I called you  here..”

Yonghwa got curious. The president seemed not to be that mad about the concert thing. “ Ah.. then what is it Hoejang-nim?”

“you have an offer from a show.. I know it’s your manager who shall inform you with this, but this offer is something special.. That’s why it’s me who told you about it..”

Special? What special offer?”

“You are going to appear in ‘we got married?” the CEO smirked

“what?! Does it mean I’ll be having a partner?”

“yes! Recently, the show isn’t doing good because the couples do not have what they called ‘perfect chemistry’, and they know it’s YOU who can help them regain their good ratings. But of course you won’t be doing this alone..”

“did you tell them, I’ll accept the offer?”

“Of course! Don’t worry, you will know you’re future wife- to -be  right now!”

“what do you mean? Is she coming here?” Yonghwa asked

Before the CEO can answer, a girl came in

~~~~~~

“Anneyonghaseyo, Mr. Han… Hi Yonghwa!” the girl directly sit beside Yonghwa

“TIFFANY?!” yonghwa’s eyes widened but Tiffany just flashed him a wink.

“Yes Yonghwa, Tiffany Hwang will be your wife! You guys are the BEST COUPLE the program could have… ever since, they’re trying to get tiffany in the program but she won’t agree..”

“Of course Mr. Han.. I only want Yonghwa to be my HUSBAND” tiffany emphasized the last word..

“wait….!! But we still have drama ongoing! How can we……” Yonghwa was cut off

“Don’t worry…you won’t be doing the show soon.. after the drama ended, that’s the time you’ll be introduce as couples.. but I’m sure… there will be articles of the two of you even before you’ll be formally introduced..”

 

“Is this your plan?” Yonghwa asked tiffany

“NOPE!” tiffany defended..

“I KNOW YOU!”

“Yonghwa! What are you doing?” Mr. Han got surprised on Yonghwa’s action.

“ Mr. Han! I’m sorry but I won’t be doing the show”

“huh?!!! But why?? I have already agreed that YOU and Tiffany would be in the show”

“then, tell them I rejected it!”

“YONGHWA don’t disappoint me!”

“I’m sorry Mr. CEO but I can’t do this, specially that it’s with her!!” Yonghwa pointed as he glared at tiffany

“Yonghwa! You can’t disobey me!”

Yonghwa took a deep breath before speaking. “I’m not disobeying you Mr. Han.. but I can’t do the show pretending that I’m married to Her. i don't need to pretend about the marriage thing."

“what do you mean?”

“ I’M already MARRIED.. I ALREADY HAVE A WIFE”

~~~~~~

“Yonghwa..You are not! You don't have a wife because... She said she will leave YOU!!” Tiffany shouted

“but did I agree to what she said?!

"I WON’T LET HER GO TIFFANY! I LOVE SEO JOO HYUN…”  and with that Yonghwa left the CEO’s office.

 

Both Mr.Han and Tiffany was left speechless.

Did Yonghwa say that?! He’s married? Seo Joo Hyun?

Mr. Han got more confused but no one answered him as tiffany followed Yonghwa. The only thing he knew was to call their manager and other CNBLUE members for explanation!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE  LONG..LONG..LONG..DELAY

 

hope you still remember the story :)

-thanks to all the new subscribers, new commentors and new silent readers out there:)-

 

what can you say about MINHYUKie's words? was he harsh to seohyun?

what do you think will MR.HAN do? will WGM (yong-fany) happen?

 

 

-bambie09-