revealed

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

 

Yonghwa got curious what’s taking Seohyun long when opening the door, so he decided to check it too.

 

“ hyun—who’s that?” he asked as he walked beside her, and just like Seohyun, he was also shocked to the person standing at their front having a smirk plastered on her face.

 

“SURPRISE!”

 

 

Shock was evident on yonghwa’s and Seohyun’s faces when they recognized the girl standing in front of them.

 

“tiffany-shii” seohyun silently uttered.

 

None of the three talked for awhile, as they were still absorbing the whole situation. Although, no words were spoken, it’s very clear on yonghwa’s expression that he’s curious why is Tiffany there? And how does she find their house?

 

But for seohyun, as time passed by, she became uncomfortable, nervous and she’s starting to feel scared.

 

“ha-ha-ha” tiffany’s laugh broke the silence. She found their expression funny and priceless.

 

“are you that surprise to see me?” tiffany sarcastically asked

 

“is this your first time to see me in person, SEO JOO HYUN?” tiffany asked again directly looking at seohyun and emphasizing her name

 

“how come she knows me?”

 

This is not her very first time, seohyun had seen her, actually she had seen her in different  shows when she would watch CNBLUE live and would happen that tiffany is also one of the guests and the encounter they had at the hospital when yonghwa had an accident is one of the meetings she can never forget.

 

Seohyun just remained silent and didn’t answer her. Tiffany raised her eyebrow while waiting for seohyun to speak.

 

“what are you doing here?” yonghwa firmly asked

 

Tiffany shifted her gaze to yonghwa and smirked. She stepped forward and entered their house freely and without hesitation.

 

She purposely bumped shoulder with seohyun while looking around the house.

 

“well, you have nice house here, yonghwa-ah”

 

“why didn’t you invite me? Huh?” tiffany asked not looking at them and just proceeded to the sofa and took her seat.

 

“why are you here?” Yonghwa asked again

 

Tiffany looked at him and smiled. “ I don’t know” she simply answered while taking a piece of goguma.

 

“PWEH! How can you even eat this! It’s burnt!!! Eww!!” she complained as she spit out what she ate on the floor

 

“Yah! what do you think are you doing?” Yonghwa yelled when he saw her spitting out everything without even minding if the floor would get dirt. Yonghwa was going to her but seohyun held his arm thinking that Yonghwa might do unnecessary action to Tiffany. “oppa..”

 

Yonghwa looked at seohyun. He took a deep breath to calm himself.

 

“okay... what do you want?” Yonghwa asked again. He had a feeling that tiffany had already figured things between him and Seohyun so he rephrased his question.

 

Tiffany stood up from the sofa and approached the two who were still standing in front of the door. She went beside yonghwa and flashed him a wink. “ well.. I think you should ask me WHO I want.. and I guess you know the answer”  “right, Seo Joo Hyun?” tiffany also asked Seohyun

 

Yonghwa took seohyun’s hand and held it tightly. “ I don’t understand what you are saying...”

 

“tiffany... I don’t care what ever reason why you are here, but I just want you out of OUR HOUSE.. me and my WIFE have something else to do.. so I’m not interested to any of your childish intentions” yonghwa calmly but firmly said.

 

Seohyun’s eyes widened when she heard Yonghwa revealed to Tiffany that she is his wife. It’s not that she didn’t want to be recognized as his wife, but for her, it’s NOT YET THE RIGHT TIME.

 

“oppa.. stop it..” seohyun pleaded but yonghwa continued

 

“I guess you have already figured out that I’m already married and to tell you the truth I’M VERY HAPPY ACTUALLY” he smiled.

 

Tiffany almost choked because of Yonghwa’s words. Although, she already knew that Seohyun is his wife, she still felt irritated to hear it from him personally. But she still pretended to be unaffected.

 

“Oh.. you are Happy?? Chincha??.. aren’t you curious how did I find out?”

 

“I am.. but I won’t force you to say it..... so just leave.. the door is widely open for your exit” Yonghwa said

 

“alright!  It’s because of your careless actions!! You know I can have anything that I want.. so it’s very easy for me to find out who is she” she said pointing at seohyun

 

“And you know  the things I am capable of doing, right yonghwa-ah”

 

Seohyun got alert on what tiffany had said so she asked “ what do you mean tiffany-shii?”

 

“uhm.. I bet you know WHO AM I.. and I’m just saying that I had a strong hold in the ENTERTAINMENT WORLD, I had many connections, if you don’t know that, little girl” tiffany boastfully said

 

“well... I think I should take my leave now, I’ll still have to talk to my friends from the press.. I’m giving them a helping hand to add meaning to their work..” tiffany evilly smiled and proceeded to the door.

 

“oh.. andwae!! She must not disclose it...” Seohyun took her hand out of Yonghwa’s hold and run after tiffany

 

“tiffany-shii!” she called before tiffany could get inside her car

 

“please!! I Beg you!! Don’t do it!!” she pleaded

 

Yonghwa followed seohyun and held her shoulder. “seohyun.. Let her do whatever she wants”

 

“no oppa!!  she must not tell it!! If she does, this is not good for you! It could harm you oppa.. as well as the others!”

 

“please.. tiffany-shii.. let this be a secret.. don’t let others know” seohyun said as she was on the verge of crying.

 

“are you asking me a favor? An ordinary girl asking TIFFANY HWANG a favor??” tiffany smirked

 

“YES... please..i’m begging you!!”

 

“SEO JOO HYUN!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!! DON’T DO THIS!!” Yonghwa yelled. This is the first time he had yelled at her since he had confessed to her.

 

Tiffany was so amused to watch Seohyun and Yonghwa arguing. “ well..What can I get in return? It should be a great one.. because you are asking me A VERY BIG FAVOR, you know?”

 

“nothing!! You can’t get any.. just leave and forget what she said!” yonghwa glared at tiffany

 

But tiffany was just looking at seohyun and waiting for her answer, but she grew impatiently and opened the door of her car. “ forget it!!”

 

“I will leave him!!” Seohyun suddenly blurted out

 

Tiffany and Yonghwa both got surprised on what she said.

 

“Seo Joo Hyun..” yonghwa looked at her

 

“I will leave him,.. I will leave opp--.......”

 

“I will leave JUNG YONGHWA-shiii” seohyun said while looking at Yonghwa

 

“good!! Very great!!” tiffany clapped

 

“SEO JOO HYUN!! Stop this Joke!! This is not fun.. JUNG JOO HYUN!!!”

Yonghwa held her face close and looked at her eyes. “ hyun—listen to me...you are not allowed to leave me.. you are my wife.. and I love you.. you know that,right? Don’t you love me?” he asked but seohyun didn’t speak

 

“even though tiffany said it to the press, I am also going to reveal it.. I AM READY TO TELL IT TO THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE MY WIFE.. you’re going to be known by people as my wife starting tonight..”

 

Yonghwa was supposed to give her a surprise on their concert, letting their marriage be known by the public but he just decided to let her know it now.

 

“ you don’t need to do that.. because starting from now I'll go back to being SEO JOO HYUN, a mere fan of you.. YONGHWA-shii..”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ottokhee!! what did seohyun do?!!

 

comments are well appreciated:)

 

bambie09