yonghwa's sweetness

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

 

~Jealousy after jealousy made way to confessions of love towards each other. Yonghwa and Seohyun may not recognize their feelings at first, but as time went by they can’t deny the fact that the more time they spent together, the more their feelings got deeper and deeper until both of them DROWN into the sea of LOVE. (omg... I am being so cheesy here! yucks!.. LMAO)

 

~They may not have all the time together but they made sure to show their love and care for each other even in a very a little way.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

~Jung Yong Hwa was still as busy as ever, his schedule was always full. Being a singer and actor wasn’t really easy, huh? Recordings, photoshoot, conference, guestings, promotions, commercials and now his drama with Tiffany always filled his everyday’s time.

 

~when his done with his schedule, he immediately went home and always found seohyun sleeping on their bed as it was midnight when he arrived.

 

~he washed up and put on new clothes and slowly when inside the comforter enough not to wake the goddess beside him. But since the time they shared the same bed, seohyun became a light sleeper, so she always woke up when yonghwa would lie down.

 

~”oppa?”, she called as she tried to open her eyes and adjust to the lights which filled the room

 

~”uhmmm... go back to sleep”, he smiled as he kissed her forehead and whispered, and then he comfortably lied down with his arm on her waist.

 

~”what time is it?”, seohyun asked with closed eyes

 

~”it’s past 12”, he answered

 

~”it’s late again.. you must be stressed,..oppa gwenchana?”, she worriedly asked and opened her eyes to look at him

 

~”yeah!”, he smiled a little because he’s really tired.

 

~”have you had your dinner?”, she asked again

 

~”yup! I have.. how about you?”, he asked

 

~”uhm.. I have.. but I was alone..” she pouted

 

~” mianhe, hyun! I couldn’t accompany you eating during dinner”, he apologized and tightly pulled her body closer to him and kissed again her forehead

 

~”it’s fine oppa! as long as you are always having dinner, it doesn’t matter to me if I eat alone. Remember I’m a health freak”, she smiled

 

~”don’t worry, I always do eat.. come on.. let’s sleep”, he said and she just nodded

 

~”uhm.. do you want me to sing?”, he suddenly asked

 

~”no! you’re tired! Just go to sleep already”, she answered

 

~”then... could just sing for me?”, he requested

 

~”sure! What do you want me to sing?” she asked

 

~”anything you want”

 

~so just like that, every night, it’s either Yonghwa would sing for her or Seohyun would. It became one of their night time routines. Singing for the other to let him/ her fell asleep while cuddling in each other’s arms.

 

~~~~~~~~~

~There were also time that Yonghwa won’t arrive at night, it may be due to another sudden schedule or most of time, the taping time  for the drama would be extended, so instead of filming only until midnight, the cast and staff and crew would most likely to stay at the filming set until morning.

 

~so most probably, he would arrive home when Seohyun was about to go to school. When he entered the house, he would always saw seohyun exiting from their room with bag and books.

 

~”oh good morning oppa!”, seohyun greeted as she kissed his cheek

 

~”good morning!”, he smiled and gave a peck on her lips

 

~”going to school already?”, he asked as he put his arms around her waist

 

~”yeah!”, she smiled

 

~”okay! I’ll drive you there”, he said and get the books and bag from her but then she refused

 

~”aigoo! Oppa! you don’t need to.. I can just go there myself”, she said and took back her book and bag

 

~”but hyun!”, he protested

 

~”oppa! no buts! I know you’re tired! So I won’t let you take me there, just rest oppa! arraseo!”, she said as she caressed his cheek. Yonghwa really wanted to take her to school, but seohyun was right, he’s really tired and he needed rest so he nodded reluctantly “fine”

 

~” that’s it! Now oppa.. I’ll go now..” she said and kissed him then walked through the door. Yonghwa watched her from their house’s door and waved at her “be careful okay! I love you” he shouted

 

~seohyun rolled down her car’s window and answered “ yeah! Rest okay! I love you too oppa! anneyong!”.

 

~Yonghwa walked inside the house. When he was about to go upstairs, he received message from her

 

~“oppa! I already prepared a food for you at the table”, -my hyun♥-

 

~Yonghwa proceeded to the dining area and found a food at the table with a note beside

 

~”oppa! good morning! Here’s your breakfast.. and You need to eat it, arraseo! I know you haven’t eaten something this morning, so here’s your food.. and.. NO COFFEE!! Arraseo.. because I know that you have had your coffee before you went home, so it’s not good because you can’t fall asleep, so I prepared a banana Ma for you, it would help you to sleep easily. So, Eat this, and drink the banana Ma and then REST, okay!!”

 

-love seohyun-

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

~So for the past three weeks, they were always having this kind of thing. It hurt the both of them that they don’t have so much time together, but still they always made up for it.

 

~one day seohyun woke up early, not because of an alarmed clock she set but because of Yonghwa. He was planting kisses all over her face. Starting from her forehead, down to her nose, then to both cheeks and then lastly, to her Lips.

 

~she opened her eyes and she saw his face smiling down on her “good morning!”

 

~”oppa!”, she whined as she lightly hit his shoulder

 

~”ouch! That’s all I get from all the kisses I’ve given?”, he pouted

 

~”aigoo! Chincha.. oppa!”,

 

~”waeyo?”, he asked but went back to kissing her again

 

~”ah stop it Jung Yong Hwa! ”, she protested

 

~”yah! can I not kiss you? I’m not that allowed.. yah.. Jung Joo Hyun!” he argued

 

~”well, it’s not that oppa.. you are allowed of course”, she said in a very low voice because she felt shy saying it

 

~” then why are you hitting me?” he asked as if a child

 

~”Just because!”, seohyun said and went out  of the bed. When she walked to the bathroom, she was stopped by yonghwa’s hug. He back hugged her. his arms were around her waist while his chin was resting on her left shoulder.

 

~”oppa,waeyo?”, she asked as she turned her head to look at him

 

~”nothing”, He smiled

 

~”aigoo.. Oppa!”

 

~”what?”, he asked and moved her body through his arms who were tightly holding on to her

 

~”aish!! What’s with him?”

 

~”oppa! I’ll just wash okay! and I’ll make our breakfast!”, she said as she removed his arms around her and went inside the bathroom..

 

~then soon, she’s done with her clothes already on. “oppa! go wash! I’ll now go downstairs”,she commanded

 

~”shiro!” he pouted as he was sitting on the bed with messy hair.

 

~”why?” she calmly asked

 

~”because I want you to wash me”, he smirked,

 

~”in your dreams!! Aniyo! It’s either you wash yourself on your own or just stay like that!”, seohyun yelled and went outside.

 

~” what is he thinking?! Huh? Oh please!!!” she thought as she put a hand over her chest and started to breath calmly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~seohyun was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast for them and for the other Guys. Today, CNBLUE had no schedule because their manager gave them this day to rest and luckily Seohyun had no class so they would be having all the time to be together.

 

~while she was arranging the food and the plates on the table, arms surprisingly encircled her waist and its none other JUNG YONG HWA.

 

~seohyun didn’t mind him and just continued on her work while he was still hugging her from behind. When seohyun would get something from the counter, Yonghwa would always follow because he won’t break away from the hug.

 

~”aigoo, oppa! until when have you planned to become my tail, huh?”, she asked sarcastically as she walked from one place to the other

 

~”forever” he happily answered.

 

~” my god!! He is really something!!!”

 

~”okay! it’s done! Now oppa! go call them, and tell them that the breakfast is ready” she commanded

 

~” no need! Babe!” Yonghwa said because he saw them entering the house.

 

~”BABE!!!”

 

~”wah!!! Lovey dovey already... so early!”, Jungshin teased

 

~”yah! hyung! It’s still morning, and you’re already cuddling!!!”, minhyuk said

 

~”oppa!!”, she whispered as she hit his arm because she’s really EMBARRASSED

 

~”ah.. come on.. let’s eat! Uhm.. wait I’ll just get the Juice”, she said and went to the refrigerator with yonghwa behind her.

 

~”Yah! hyung! Seohyun won’t disappear! Could you let her go!”, Jonghyun shouted as he munched on the bread

 

~”shut up! You’re just Jealous! Because you don’t have your wife.. Mehrong!” yonghwa said and seohyun slapped his arms again.

 

~”here’s the juice!”, seohyun placed the jar on the center

 

~”yeah! Seohyun-ah.. You’re food is always as great as ever!”, Minhyuk praised and she just smiled

 

~seohyun was about to take a seat when she realized that yonghwa was still hugging her even they were in front of the other guys.

 

~”oppa! how do you expect me to sit if you’re still hugging me”, she asked

 

~” we could just sit together! You could sit on my lap”, he smirked

 

~”YAH!!!” seohyun yelled

 

~”eww... hyung..!”

 

~”yah! hyung... if you’re thinking of something.. Go get a room!!”

 

~”Jung Yong Hwa!!!” she slapped his arms but he just smiled

 

~”hyung!!! Just eat first, and we promise to leave as soon as we’re done eating so you could go on with what’s in your mind!”

 

~”yah! Jungshin.. what are you saying!!”, she said in annoyance and cover her face with both hands.

 

~then yonghwa let her go because she knew that Seohyun won’t really agree to what he said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

~”honey! Ah~~” he said and tried to feed her

 

~”HONEY!!”

 

~”oppa!! sincha...” she whined

 

~”waeyo.. come on... ah~~”, he insisted, then seohyun reluctantly opened and eat the food while the guys were looking at them and trying not to laugh at Yonghwa’s action.

 

~”this is really serious!!! I am very embarrassed!!! Jung Yong Hwa!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~

 

~After the breakfast, the guys decided to break their promise and just stayed for a little longer, but it wasn’t a problem for Yonghwa, he didn’t mind at all if they were there but as for seohyun, her face was already red, and she was sweating a lot because she didn’t really understand why yonghwa was acting that way specially that the 3 guys were there.

 

~the other guys were in the entertainment room playing, Yonghwa accompanied seohyun in the living room watching keroro for the nth time already.

 

~while she was watching, she felt that something heavy on her lap. She looked down, and saw yonghwa’s head. He was smiling at her.

 

~”what the...”

 

~”aigoo!” she sighed and continued to watch. She just let it slide after all, she’s happy about that. Yonghwa was not really into the TV, it’s either he kept on staring at seohyun above or played with her hands when seohyun won’t pay attention on her..

 

~”hyun~~”, he called

 

~”hmm?”, she answered without even looking at him

 

~”yah! could you at least look at me”, he whined

 

~”oppa! we’re watching!”, she said still focused on the TV and then laughed on some parts.

 

~”yah! you have watched that for several times already but you still laugh at those scenes, eissh”  he complained but still seohyun kept on laughing. Yes, Yonghwa was right, she have seen those scenes several times, but still she can’t help not to laugh, to cry, or worst is to be surprised or scared on some scenes although she knew what would be the next scene after.

 

~Yonghwa was very desperate to get her attention so he sat up and got the remote from the table and pressed the OFF button. “Oppa!!!!”, she protested and tried to get the remote

 

~”shiro!”, he pouted and hide the remote on his back

 

~seohyun tried to push him to get back the remote but yonghwa still stayed on his place. “OPPA!! give me that”, she said as she tried to push his shoulder to the side.

 

~”mehrong!”

 

~”eiii!!! You’re so childish oppa!! You’re such a CHODING!” she said and stopped from pushing. She just sat properly with arms crossed on her chest.

 

~”mwo? Who are you calling choding, huh?”

 

~”who else? No one is as choding as you! Aigoo! how come I’ve married a child!” she teased

 

~Yonghwa turned to face her and pushed her a bit on her shoulder so that  her back would reach the edge of the couch, with her legs were touching the floor. Yonghwa moved himself closer to her until his face was few inches away from her, and his upper body was touching her.

 

~”what did you say? Choding, huh?”, he smirked and moved his face closer

 

~”yah! oppa! what are you doing?”, she nervously asked and pushed his shoulder

 

~”hyun---do you think a child would do this, huh?”, he said and kissed her nose

 

~”and this!”, yonghwa kissed her lips for a long time. Seohyun was surprised and she can’t move. Her eyes were widely opened.

 

~”yah! hyung!! Get a room!”, Jungshin yelled when they got back from entertainment room and saw the two.

 

~”hyung! please!”, minhyuk rolled his eyes. But yonghwa didn’t seem to hear them. He just stayed still on their position.

 

~”hyung!!!!!!!!”, the three yelled in chorus and that’s when seohyun got back to her senses and she pushed hard on his shoulder. When she’s finally out of his hold, she run back to their room with her hands on her face.

 

~”aigoo! Jung Yonghwa!!!!! What’s really with you, today!!!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Yonghwa run upstairs after the 3 had went home. When he opened the door, he was welcomed by a pillow.. “ hyun---ouch”. He looked down and saw the pillow landed on the floor, then he found seohyun sitting on the bed with flaring nose, and crossed arms. She was really pissed.

 

~Yonghwa just smiled and made his way to the bed. He sat beside her and hugged her form the side. “aigoo! uri seohyun is angry, right?’, he asked but no response..

 

~” baby! What’s wrong?”, he asked again and no response

 

~”BABY!!!!!”

 

~yonghwa kissed her cheeks and tried to calm her while rocking their bodies side by side. “hey, sweetie!! Fine.. I’m sorry”

 

~”SWEETIE!!!!”

 

~”ah... sincha!!! Jung Yong hwa!! What the heck is your problem, huh!!!!”, she yelled

 

~”nothing... why?”

 

~”you have no problem!! Oh really?!!! eisssh!! Oppa!!” she yelled in annoyance

 

~”okay.. calm down.. so you don’t like what I’m doing? You don’t like me to hug you.? You don’t like it when I  kiss you?”, he asked in a sad tone..

 

~”fine.. I’ll stop now..” he said as he kissed her cheek again and went out of the room.

 

~seohyun realized that Yonghwa was hurt by what she did. She kept on yelling at him, while Yonghwa was showing nothing but sweetness and love. She felt pain seeing him walked out of the room sad. she stayed for their room for a bit, still thinking of Yonghwa’s sad expression.

 

~it’s been an hour since yonghwa left seohyun in the room and seohyun couldn’t help not to be GUILTY. Yonghwa might be doing this because this was the only day in which they could spend each hour freely. She kept on pacing around their room, still worried about him. So she decided to went out of the room and looked for him.

 

~she opened the door of the other, but she didn’t see him there. She walked around the area but still No yonghwa. She went downstairs and looked again for him. She went to the entertainment room but she just found  nothing but gadgets, and other electronic devices. She went to the kitchen, but still no presence of him. She called for him but she received no response. She run to the living room but NO yonghwa was sitting on the couch.

 

~she started to get worry. Was he really that hurt to even leave her? Her eyes started to be teary as she run around the whole big mansion calling for him. “OPPA!” “Yonghwa Oppa!”.

 

~she run upstairs crying and went to their room. She’s very hurt. Where could yonghwa be? She changed into another clothes thinking that yonghwa might had gone to another place, so she hurriedly went out of the room. She opened the house’s main door and ready to exit in order to look for him, but then she saw a man was sitting on one of the benches near the garden while strumming the guitar.

 

~she run towards him and hugged him from behind. She encircled her arms around his neck with her face on his hair.

 

~”Oppa..”, she cried.

 

~yonghwa was surprised with the hug. He stopped playing the guitar and removed the headphone on his ears and look above “hyun-“ he called and saw her crying.

 

~he put down on his guitar and turned to face her, he let her sit beside him and looked at her who was still crying..

 

~”hey.. why are you crying?” he asked while rubbing her back

 

~”Mianhe! Mianhe.. oppa”, she faced down and still sobbing

 

~”why? what’s wrong?”, he asked as he held her chin to let her face him

 

~”oppa! I’m sorry”, she cried again

 

~”hey! tell me... why are you saying sorry, huh?” he asked again and wiped her endless tears.

 

~” OPPA!”, she cried again and hugged him tightly still sobbing on his shoulder

 

~yonghwa was still clueless why was his wife was crying, so he just rubbed her back. He just let her cry and when seohyun was a bit a calmed he asked “ are you okay now?” but seohyun just hugged him tightly.

 

~”could you tell me what’s wrong with you?”,

 

~”oppa”

 

~”hmm..” he answered while he was still rubbing her back

 

~”I’m sorry for what I did” she said and broke off from the hug

 

~”I’m sorry if I kept on shouting at you..i’m...so..sorry if I’m being annoyed..” she said with her tears started to flow again.

 

~” aigoo! why are you saying sorry! I’m fine!”, he smiled and squeezed her hand

 

~” but....still, I’m---“, she was cut off by his kiss. Yonghwa knew that seohyun would apologize again so he kissed her to not continue. Seohyun didn’t protest, she let him kiss her, and soon, she replied all his kisses. She wrapped her arms around him as their kiss deepen. She didn’t care anymore, if the 3 guys on the next house would see them.

 

~then after about minutes of kissing, they broke off to catch some air. “so, does this answer you that I am really fine?”, he asked as he leaned his forehead on hers. “uhm..” she nodded and smiled

 

~” do you want me to play a song for you?”, he asked

 

~”yes please!!”, she squealed

 

~” then give me a kiss, first”, he smirked  and seohyun didn’t hesitate. She gave him a peck on his lips. Then Yonghwa started to play a song.

 

~~~~~~~~

~Night came, and as usual, the 3 guys ate dinner with them. Yonghwa was still doing the things he did just this morning. While seohyun was preparing the food, he kept on following her from behind and would steal kisses from her. Seohyun didn’t complain, although, at some point, she felt embarrassed that yonghwa was kissing her in front of his bandmates. When they were eating, Yonghwa would always fed her, even if the other guys would teased the both of them.

 

~~~~~~~

 

~the two were at their room’s terrace standing with Yonghwa’s arm on her shoulder, while seohyun’s arm was on his waist. They were watching the stars that filled the dark sky with the wind kept on brushing on their skin. Then soon, they felt tired so they decided to sit.

 

~before seohyun could sit on the other seat, Yonghwa grabbed her on her waist and let her sat on his lap. “OPPA!” she whined but Yonghwa just smiled. Seohyun wasn’t really comfortable sitting on his lap, he maybe her husband, but she still felt shy when Yonghwa would try to do some skinship.

 

~”aigoo!” she sighed. She kept on struggling to stand up but Yonghwa just held on her tightly. After sometime, she became tired so she stopped on trying to stand up. then a couple of minutes had passed and, she became used  of their position. She even wrapped her other arm on his neck to look at him.

 

~”oppa.. can I ask you something?” she asked

 

~” go on!”,

 

~”uhm... why are you like this?”

 

~”huh?”, he furrowed his eyes

 

~” I mean why are you being sweet all of a sudden”

 

~”waeyo..? I’m always sweet” he pouted

 

~”well yes you are.., but you are very VERY sweet this day, why?”

 

~”you don’t like me being sweet to you?

 

~” I do... but it’s just that, this day you kept on doing weird things”

 

~”weird things?”

 

~”hmm... normally, when you see me, you just smiled, you don’t hug me that much, but today... you’re always hugging me, even if your bandmates are watching.... but.... I.. don’t complain that you’re doing such things..  but why are you doing this?

 

~” okay! well, it’s just that.. I Miss you so much! For the past weeks, we rarely saw each other. we don’t even eat together because of my schedule. So I want to make up for it.. I want to show you how much I love you” he explained

 

~”ah... so that’s it.. but oppa.. there’s only one thing that bothers me....”

 

~” what bothers you?”

 

~” you..... calling me different PET names...  Babe, Honey, Sweetie.. aigoo.. I’m not used to that”

 

~”oh! So you’re not into this things.. well, my bad..”

 

~”yeah! I’m not really into that things... I prefer it if you would call me Hyun”

 

~”waeyo? Other couples are using that kind of Pet names.. there were also people who use “ cuppy cake,  Love, baby bear, my princess or my prince.......” he was enumerating names but was cut off.

 

~Seohyun kissed him in order for him to stop. “ Oppa! I prefer HYUN 100,000,000 times,.. it’s the best because it’s ONLY you who calls me like that.. and It’s even you who give it to me” she whispered and then kissed him again.

 

~Yonghwa was surprised because it’s the very FIRST time that seohyun initiated the kiss but not too soon, Yonghwa replied her kiss.

 

~as time went by the kiss got deeper and deeper, Yonghwa then carried her bridal style and laid her down the bed. Seohyun was shocked when yonghwa did that. she kept on pushing Yonghwa who was now on top of her, but Yonghwa just continued on kissing her.

 

~seohyun felt nervous, in some reason, she regretted kissing him first not because she didn’t like it, but because she was scared that Yonghwa might get it to the next level. (you know what I mean:)). As yonghwa kept on kissing her, she felt that her body started to heat up and she didn’t know why. she was having a hard time to breath, as Yonghwa was already kissing her Jaw line and proceeded kissing her neck.

 

~seohyun felt that her body trembled, she kept on struggling but Yonghwa seemed that he had no plan of stopping. Then seohyun heard a voice that made her back into her senses so she pushed him hard. When she had let yonghwa be positioned on her side, she quickly stood up. “ uhm.... Oppa... I think I heard Minhyuk’s voice,” she said and hurriedly went out of the room

 

~aissh!!! Kang Min Hyuk.. You’re really dead!!

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

~”ottokheee!!! That was so CLOSE!!!!”

 

~seohyun ran down to the living room to see Minhyuk and the other guys, but when she reached there, she found NO ONE!

 

~”what the... so they didn’t go here!!!”

 

~” where are they?”, Yonghwa asked from behind

 

~”ah... I think.. I got it wrong!!  They didn’t go here.....uh..uhm...Come on let’s sleep”, seohyun awkwardly said and hurriedly ran to their room.

 

~when yonghwa entered the room, she found Seohyun already lying on the bed with the blanket covered on her up to her head..  he just chuckled and lied down beside her and put his arms around her waist. He dragged down the blanket that cover her face then kissed her forehead.. “ good night! I love you hyun”

 

~woooh! Thank god! She sighed in relief

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

another SWEET MOMENTS for you!!

 what could you say??

(well, sorry for the last scene.. I don't really have an idea how to make something..you know..)

 

do DROP your comments, okay..

I love to read them...

(thank you all to those who comment on the previous chapter.. you didn't fail to make me happy :)

 

by the way.. i realized that I kept on writing sweet moments from chapter 19 up to this chapter

how about we add some drama? huh ( what do you think)

 

sneak peak??

" seohyun"

"de"

"it's about yonghwa hyung.... he got into accident"

"WHAT?!!! "

~~~~~~~~~

" shh..don't cry..."

"mianhe..."

 

(well, don't worry... there would be sweet moments.. because i know you like it.. I just put some drama...)haha

 

enjoy reading!!!

 

bambie09