REALLY?!

MY IDOL, MY HUSBAND?

 

Upon arriving at the mall, seohyun quickly parked her car and went off from her car and quickly went inside the mall..

 

As she was about to get inside, she noticed that there are lots of people crowded in one corner of the mall.

She has no any idea, so she went near the crowd and much to her surprise, posters of CNBLUE can be seen and there is a small stage-like at the center..

 

When she was getting nearer, she realized that it’s her favorite band’s press conference.

 

~” oh my god! What’s this! Is this really true! I am seeing the boys of my life? She thought.

 

She continued to walk until she reached the area, and there she watched and listened to what her idol was saying..

 

~” welcome back! CNBLUE!” the MC said as he claps his hand together with the audience.

 

~” thank you”, 4 boys answered while they bowed.

 

~” okay, so let’s not take this long, and let us start questioning this handsome men in front”, the MC said happily..

 

~”so, first,, how do you feel? Asked by the MC.

 

~” well, great!, answered by minhyuk

 

~”how about the other 3? , asked again by the MC while pointing them

 

~”uhm, we all feel great, and blessed”, answered by JoongHyun

 

~”ah. As for me aside from feeling great, and blessed, I feel very happy and thankful to all of you”, said happily by Jung Shin.

 

~uhm, how do I feel right now?uhm..uhm..?” Yong Hwa thinks of his answers while placing his index finger under his chin, and making some aegyo in his eyes.

 

(Yonghwa really knows how to capture every fan’s heart.. while doing that, the fans can’t help themselves but to shout his name.)

 

~“ oppa!oppa!,” shouted by the fans, as they can’t take what yonghwa is doing.

 

~”oh.. what is this? We just started but our fans can’t get enough of our four boys.. you better ready with the succeeding questions..”, the MC said.

 

~” well, I feel very happy right now,, and I can’t get a right word to express how happy I am right now because of all the support”, Yonghwa finally answered.

 

~ okay, next question, later this afternoon, you will be having your concert right? The MC asked, and the 4 just nodded.

 

~” so, what should they expect in this concert?”, MC asked again.

 

~” uhm,, well..the usual things, we’ll be playing our songs”, answered by Joonghyun

 

~”so, nothing special?” Curiously asked by the MC

 

~” there is”, 4 of them answered in chorus, while nodding their heads.

 

~”oh so what’s that,? I bet your fans want to know?

 

~’ well, we can’t tell it in details because it should be a surprise to our fans”, said by jungshin

 

~”yeah..that’s true”, minhyuk agreed.

 

~” since, this is our comeback concert here in korea, so we need to prepare something for our fans,

To pay them back for all the support they’ve shown to us,” happily said by yonghwa.

 

~’oh..so it’s like a gift for your fans, so I bet your fans will watch out for that.,” clarified by the MC..

 

~” oh.. what will be it? I’m really curious what’s that,, I will surely be there,,” seohyun said to herself as she watched her idols.

 

~” another question I bet, your fans want to know this, are you all dating someone? Asked by the MC

 

~”None”, answered by them, while shaking their heads..

 

(-By this answer, the fans started to shout again..)

 

~” so, our idols are singles?, are you planning of having one?

 

~’ well, due to our hectic schedules, we don’t really much time in finding someone,, but we’re still happy”, said by yonghwa.

 

~” okay, next..which do you prefer, having a celebrity girlfriend or just an ordinary one?,

 

(the 3 said except yonghwa, that celebrity girlfriend is their choice. Since they would understand each other because they are in the same world)

 

~”so only mr. jung yong hwa choose to have an ordinary girlfriend?”, MC asked

 

~ “well, yes.. I prefer that my girlfriend would be an ordinary one.. I just want her to be someone who……,” he was not able to continue his statement due to a super loud shout made by one of the audience.

 

~JUNJA!!!!!, seohyun, shouted as she can’t believe what she heard,, and the eyes are all in her direction..

 

~” ottoke,, why are they’re staring at me? Am I that loud?”, seohyun asked herself while she felt that her cheeks are turning red..

 

~”looks like a fan of yours can’t believe what you just said mr. yonghwa,” said by the MC

 

~”oh.. that was so loud,,..”the only thing he can said, since he felt destructed!

 

~” how about we asked her why she react in that way”, the MC said as he was looking seohyun

 

( they called seohyun to join her idol in the stage)

 

~ottoke,, how am I going through this,, I can’t go”, seohyun said to herself..

~” but if I won’t go.. they would be embarrass, and I don’t want it to happen,” she thought

 

( so she was left with no choice but to go to the stage)