Fun Date (Part 2)

The Love Contract

"Wah~" Yoona and Yuri exclaimed, looking at the big teddy bear with awe. It hung up on the wall, waiting for someone to take him out. Donghae and Siwon came to them, looking at what they were looking at. Siwon smiled as Donghae smirked.

"Siwon-ssi! Can you get me that bear?" Yuri asked with puppy-eyes. Siwon was sightly disappointed that Yoona didn't ask, but he gave her a slight nod. Yuri squealed as Siwon approached to the game.

"So what do I have to do to get that big teddy bear?" asked Siwon.

"Simple! You have to shoot the basketballs into the basket at least 20 times in less than 1 minutes and 30 seconds. Think you're up for it?" the man challenged. Siwon smirked.

"I can take on any challenge," Siwon said, paying the money. The man smirked back, collecting the money and giving the balls to Siwon.

"On your mark, get set, GO!" the man said, whistling. He stared at his watch, and at the same time, stared at Siwon shooting. Siwon was shooting balls before anyone's eyes, Yuri just smiling at him. After a minute, Siwon had shot 18 baskets. Two more to go, he thought. He shot once more, but failed. 

"20 seconds," the man announced. Yuri wiped Siwon's sweat, who blushed. Siwon jumped and scored one more shot.

"10 seconds!" the man announced once more. At last, Siwon was able to make another basket. The buzzer beeped for a moment, and then everyone around them clapped.

"Congratulations," the man grumbled, grabbing the big teddy bear. Siwon accepted it gladly, and handed it to Yuri. Yuri squealed and hugged the teddy bear.

"Oh, thank you so much!" Yuri thanked, hugging Siwon. Yoona smiled at Yuri softly. She's so lucky to have a sweet friend like him! I wish Donghae was more like that, Yoona thought, rolling her eyes to Donghae. Donghae gave her an innocent look.

"Neh?" Donghae asked innocently. Yoona sighed and shook her head.

"Nothing," Yoona said, turning around. Yoona stared at the teddy bear with awe. Donghae scoffed.

"I can get that teddy bear, you know!" Donghae protested. Yoona shrugged.

"Prove it!" Yoona challenged.

"I will!" Donghae said, stomping over to the man. He paid him some money and the game began. Donghae kept trying to shoot the ball into the basket, but miss. Yoona held back her laughter, but couldn't help it. She burst out laughing after a minute has passed.

"Hush Deer!" Donghae hissed.

"Make me!" Yoona said, sticking out her tongue. After the 1 minute and 30 seconds past, Donghae had received a teddy bear. It looked exactly like Yuri's bear, but it was much, much smaller. Yoona sighed, but gratefully accepted the bear.

"Well, at least we know one thing," Yoona said as the four took a stroll around the fair.

"What?" Donghae asked, stuffing himself with popcorn.

"Fishes can't play basketball," Yoona joked, hugging the bear tightly onto her chest. Donghae snorted, lightly hitting Yoona on her head. Yoona flinched and rubbed her head.

"We also learned another thing," Donghae added.

"Mwoh?" Yoona asked.

"Deers can be loud at some times," Donghae laughed, showing his bright smile. Yoona tried to protest, but Donghae wasn't listening. He was thinking about what had happened earlier with Sunye.

Flash Back:

"Donghae oppa?" called a familiar voice. Donghae looked up, his eyes sparkling.

"Hey Sunye!" Donghae greeted, smiling. Yoona looked at them with curiosity.

"Who is she, Fishy?" asked Yoona. Donghae turned red as a tomato, embarrassed about the nickname.

"Fishy? He is the great Donghae from Super Junior! Can't you see?" Sunye asked, surprised. Donghae avoided Sunye's gaze, blushing madly. 

"Hey, he calls me Deer, I call him Fishy," Yoona said, shrugging. Sunye examined Yoona for a moment, and then slowly nodded.

"Oh, okay.... Donghae oppa, I'll see you next time!" Sunye said with a smile and left. Once she left, Donghae took a deep breath.

"You know what, Donghae?" asked Yoona.

"Mwoh?" Donghae asked back, wondering what Yoona was thinking.

"I think I'm 10 times prettier than her," Yoona grinned, sticking out her tongue.

Flash Back Ended!

"Fishy? Hello~ Fishy?" Yoona called, waving her hand in front of Donghae's face. Donghae snapped out of his thoughts and jumped. Yoona sighed and smiled at him.

"I thought something was wrong and--"

"You don't need to worry about me," Donghae snapped. Yoona widened her eyes, surprised at Donghae's reaction.

"I was just--"

"If you worry about me, you can be falling in love with me, which breaks rule #4. So don't worry about me or else I'll make sure you regret it," Donghae muttered. Yoona just nodded nervously, feeling hurt. I was just trying to make you feel better, Yoona thought, pouting. The four arrived back at the parking lot. It was already dark, and it was time for the two to leave. The limo arrived, and they all hopped into the car.

The car ride was silent. Yuri squealed multiple times, hugging the big, fluffy teddy bear. Yoona just held the small teddy bear tightly onto her chest, thinking about what Donghae said earlier. I don't think feeling worried for someone will break rule #4! I always feel worried for people, and I never fell in love with them! Yoona thought. Siwon was staring at Yoona, wanting to make her feel better. Donghae sat there, thinking about Sunye. Siwon cleared his throat, which awoke everyone from their thoughts.

"Well, wasn't today fun?" asked Siwon. 

"Yes, it was!" Yuri said, squealing even more. Siwon rolled his eyes, feeling a bit annoyed of Yuri's squealing. Yoona and Donghae just mumbled a, "Yes," and went back to their thoughts. Siwon sighed. They dropped off Yuri and Yoona in front of the chocolate shop. Yuri went inside the shop first, as the girls gathered to hear her story. Yoona was about to hop off the car, but then Siwon grabbed her wrist.

"I saved you something," he whispered, handing her a silver necklace. It had a small, silver heart that wrote, "Love". Yoona smiled at the necklace as Siwon placed it around her neck.

"Please wear it everyday for me," Siwon said, winking. 

"I will," Yoona replied, smiling. After Yoona entered the shop, the car started to move again. Siwon stared at Donghae.

"I have a question," Siwon began. Donghae stopped to listen.

"Do you like Yoona? Or Sunye?" Siwon asked.

"Sunye, of course!" Donghae replied, beaming.

"I don't get why you love Sunye more than Yoona. I mean, Yoona's pretty, nice, and funny. But Sunye... I mean, she's pretty, too, but not as pretty as Yoona. She's nice and funny, but Yoona's even nicer and funnier!" Siwon explained, but got a glare from Donghae.

"Don't ever talk about Sunye like that," Donghae growled. Siwon just nodded, and kept his mouth shut the whole ride. What's the point of dating someone you don't even like? Siwon thought the whole time.