SEE YA! XD

The Love Contract

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!~" screamed Yuri. She was tightly holding onto a newspaper and shaking it. The girls gathered to see what Yuri was reading. 

"Super Junior is leaving back to Seoul!" Yuri pointed out. Yoona's face lit up. 

"That's great!" Yoona exclaimed, restocking some chocolate boxes.

"But that's not all!" Yuri continued, "Im Yoona will be following them to Seoul when they leave! Super Junior also said that she will able to bring one friend ONLY!" Yoona dropped the chocolate boxes, gasping.

"EH!?" Yoona shouted. There was a honk in front of the shop. Yoona went out to see, and so did Yuri. The limo opened, and Donghae appeared this time.

"Let's go!" Donghae shouted, waving them to come.

"But I didn't even pack my stuff--"

"We can buy you clothes at Seoul! Let's go! Oh, and bring that Yuri girl, too," Donghae said, waiting for Yoona to come. Yuri squealed as she took off outside. Yoona did the same, waving at the girls.

"BYE!" Yoona shouted, as they entered. Yoona gasped as she saw 13 boys waving at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Super Junior imnida!" the boys greeted. 

"A-Anyeonghaseyo! I'm Yoona and this is my best friend, Yuri," Yoona stammered, as they took their seat. Yuri sat next to Siwon, as Yoona sat between Siwon and Donghae. Siwon smiled friendly at Yoona.

"Annyeong, Yoona!" he greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon-ssi!" Yoona greeted. Siwon checked if Yoona was wearing the necklace he gave her last night. Sure enough, she was.

"I'm glad you're wearing the necklace," Siwon said, smiling. Yoona smiled back.

"And I guess you aren't bringing the teddy bear I got you, hm?" Donghae said in a jealous voice. Siwon and Yoona stared at him, surprised. Donghae was also surprised about his tone of his voice, too. 11 boys "oohed" at Yoona.

"W-well, like I said, I wanted to pack up first," Yoona protested, defending herself. Donghae just rolled his eyes and leaned his back against the seat. The car ride was silent for a moment until Yoona spoke up.

"Why do I have to come?" asked Yoona. 

"Because you're my girlfriend," Donghae replied.

"But then couldn't I just stay back and watch you on television?" Yoona asked once more.

"We have another interview in Seoul. They are going to ask much more questions than here. So you have to be quiet and let me do all the talking, okay?" Donghae said. Yoona nodded, pouting. Yuri patted her back.

"Aigoo~ it's not that bad! You're actually lucky he'll be doing all the talking! I wouldn't want to talk during an interview. You might say the wrong things and stuff," Yuri said, trying to make Yoona feel better. Yoona just sighed, and turned to glare at Donghae.

"This is your fault!" Yoona snapped, turning away. Donghae stared at her with an open mouth and scoffed.

"My fault? I told you to move! I--"

"Stop giving me the same answer! It's practically you're fault for falling!" 

"It's Siwon's fault for tripping me!" Donghae shouted. Everyone stared at Siwon, who looked away from everyone's view. He continued to whistle, ignoring what was going on. He turned to everyone, and stopped whistling.

"Yes?" he asked innocently.

"Why did you even trip him?" Yuri asked.

"For fun?" Siwon replied, shrugging his shoulders. Donghae and Yoona glared at him.

"I should kill you for this," the couple said at the same time. They blushed, and looked away. When they arrived at the airport, they quickly grabbed their suitcases and rushed to catch their plane. The only problem was fangirls screaming their names and trying to block their ways. The boys just gave small waves, Yoona and Yuri following behind them.

"They should at least take their time to sign signatures," Yoona mumbled to Yuri.

"I agree," she whispered back. The grabbed their tickets and went to their planes. They tried to get comfy when they arrived inside the plain. Donghae and Yoona sat next to each other, while Siwon and Yuri sat behind them. The plane took off, as the plane started rumbling. Yoona closed her eyes and ears, as she began to tremble. Donghae laughed when the ride got a bit smoother.

"I thought you loved roller coasters. Doesn't that mean you like heights?" Donghae asked, laughing.

"I do love roller coasters. I do like heights, but I don't like planes. Their so loud and they rumble. I don't like loud sounds and too much movement," Yoona explained, taking deep breaths. Donghae smirked, reading a magazine. Yuri hoped out of the back and smiled at them.

"And this is her first plane ride!" Yuri added, sitting back down. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" he asked. Yoona turned red, not wanting to admit it.

"Well, I guess I'm braver than you," Donghae said, smiling. Yoona scoffed.

"I took much more air plane rides than this! Yuri just doesn't know!" Yoona protested.

"Actually, I do know. I'm your best friend, Yoona! Why wouldn't I know?" Yuri pointed out, all bubbly and smily. Yoona glared at Yuri, who sat right back down. Donghae just laughed.

"Well, we're going to Seoul soon. Just sleep. It might make you feel better," Donghae said, giving Yoona a soft smile. Yoona nodded, and leaned her head on the window. She felt the plane rumble, so she quickly took her head off the window.

"Donghae...." Yoona said quietly.

"Hm?" Donghae mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Can I lay my head on your shoulder?" Yoona asked. Donghae opened one of his eyes. He saw how scared Yoona was, and he couldn't hesitate. He sighed and slowly nodded. He closed his eyes again.

"Fine," he grumbled, and he could tell that Yoona was smiling. He felt a head gently lay on his shoulder. In a few minutes, Yoona fell asleep, smiling. Donghae fell asleep, too. The next day, the plane was going to arrive at Seoul in about an hour. Donghae woke up and found Yoona sleeping on his shoulder. For some reason, he didn't want to wake Yoona up or lift her head away from his shoulder. He just wanted to stay in this position. Oh shoot, I'm falling in love with her, Donghae thought. He quickly moved her head to the other side as Yoona bumped her head to the window. Yoona woke up and rubbed her head.

"Oww!" she whined, rubbing her head. Donghae cleared his throat.

"Uh, you started to hug me," he lied. Yoona just nodded, rubbing her eyes.

"Mian, I was sleepy," she replied, still rubbing her head. Donghae just nodded and sighed in relief. In an hour, the plane was landing. 

"You have arrived at your destination! Enjoy your day at Seoul!" the pilot announced. Donghae quickly grabbed his stuff as Yoona followed behind him. Donghae fanned himself with his shirt, taking deep breath. That was close! he thought, as the fans started taking pictures of the stars.