Last Test: Interview

The Love Contract

Yoona woke up the next morning, and found herself in an unfamiliar room. Where am I? Yoona asked herself, getting up. She felt a bit dizzy and heavy, her legs and shoulders aching. Aish, I can barely move! Yoona thought, rubbing her eyes. When she woke up, she saw Donghae sleeping on a choice. Yoona widened her eyes. Omo! I must've slept here throughout the night! Gomawo, Fishy! ^^ Yoona left the building, but was stopped by the manager.

"Where do you think you're going?" the manager asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um... to work?" Yoona said awkwardly.

"Oh, no, no, no! Maybe next time! Today, you and Donghae are going to an interview and explain your love for each other," the manager said, smiling. Yoona widened her eyes.

"EH?!" Yoona asked, shocked. Donghae came from the room, rubbing his eyes.

"Aish... you're too noisy, Deer! I thought deers are supposed to be quiet!" Donghae joked. Yoona glared at him.

"Ah, and Yoona, since you have to go all the way to your apartment, I'm assigning someone to pick out your clothing," the manager said, stamping some papers.

"Who?" Yoona asked, curious. Suddenly, Siwon came out of the room.

"Annyeong~" waved Siwon, smiling. Yoona smiled back, as Donghae rolled his eyes.

"I'm gonna get ready. We have an extra toothbrush in... Siwon's bathroom, I believe," Donghae said, yawning. Siwon nodded as he led Yoona to his restroom. 

"We all have at least 3 people per bathroom, but I have an own bathroom. Here is the toothbrush... an extra toothpaste.... a bar of soap... shampoo.... and a towel. I'll be back with your clothes, okay?" Siwon said. Yoona nodded as Siwon closed the door. Yoona sighed, ready to brush her teeth and get ready. She got a text message from Donghae.

To: Yoona Deer

From: Fishy Donghae 

We're going in 30 minutes, so be ready by then.

Yoona widened her eyes as she brushed her teeth quickly and quickly wash her face. She wanted to take a shower, but she wanted to wait for her clothes, first. She called Siwon.

"Hello?" Siwon answered.

"Siwon-ssi, when are my clothes coming?" Yoona asked.

"In about.... 25 minutes? I suggest you take a shower first. Bye!" and Siwon hung up. Yoona sighed as she the water. After 20 minutes, she was done with showering. She waited for Siwon to arrive. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Yoona jumped, nervous.

"N-neh?" Yoona asked.

"It's me, Siwon. You're clothes!" Siwon said. Yoona opened the door, just able to slide her hand through the door. Siwon gave Yoona her clothes, smiling at her. Yoona closed the door.

"Thank you~" Yoona said, smiling to herself. She quickly wore her clothes and got out of the restroom. Siwon stared at her with wide eyes, awing. 

"You look beautiful, mam," Siwon teased. Yoona blushed.

"Let's go! Is Donghae waiting for me?" Yoona asked, still blushing. Siwon nodded, as Yoona ran to the limo. She waved at Siwon, who waved back. She hoped into the limo, sitting next to Donghae.

"Do you like Siwon that much?" Donghae asked, smirking.

"He's better than you, though," Yoona said, sticking out her tongue, "I'd rather date a real man like Siwon instead of a fish like you." Donghae grew angry, but relaxed a bit.

"I would be calling Sunye right now, but because of you, I'm talking to you," Donghae hissed, gritting his teeth. Yoona just stuck out her tongue until she received a phone call.

"Yoboseyo" Yoona answered.

"YOONA-AH!" she heard IU and Nicole squeal through the phone.

"Hey!" Yoona smiled. She placed the phone on speaker for Donghae to listen.

"I feel so sad for you, Yoona!" Nicole said, a bit upset.

"Yeah! I wouldn't like to date one of those Super Junior guys," IU said, rolling her eyes.

"Well, what happened happened. Hey, what I just said actually makes sense," Yoona joked, trying to cheer up the atmosphere. 

"So where are you now? Taeyeon said that you're busy and we won't be seeing you often," Nicole said, her voice still upset.

"Aigoo~ I'm going to an interview. Turn to channel 5," Yoona said. 

"Nothing's going on," Nicole said. Yoona chuckled.

"I'm on my way to an interview," Yoona explained. Soon, they arrived shortly. 

"Oh, I better go. Bye!" Yoona said, hanging up. Donghae laughed, clapping his hands happily.

"Mwoh?" Yoona snapped.

"You have some weird friends. Let's go," Donghae said, dragging Yoona out. Cameras started flashing, reporters started to scribble on their notepads. Yoona did a small twirl, as Donghae chuckled.

"No need to act fancy," Donghae murmured, still smiling.

"Ah, is Fishy too shy to act like me?" Yoona mumbled, still smiling and waving. Donghae scoffed, as they entered. 

"There they are! Im Yoona and Lee Donghae! Give them around of applause!" the host said. Everyone clapped, excited what the two couple would say. Yoona and Donghae went up stage, bowing and waving at everyone.

"Tell us, Donghae, how did you meet Yoona?" the host asked, winking at Yoona. Yoona blushed, as Donghae cleared his throat.

"Well, Siwon and I were playing around at an aquarium. I was making cool faces to the pufferfish, and Yoona laughed. She came up to me, and we found out it was love at first sight," Donghae said, staring at Yoona deeply in the eyes. Suddenly, Yoona had a great idea.

"But that's not all!" Yoona added. The host raised an eyebrow, as Donghae shot her a small glare.

"We already give each other nicknames!" Yoona said, smiling at Donghae.

"Oh really? And that would be...?"

"Well, I call Donghae 'Fishy' and he calls me, 'Sweetheart'," Yoona said, half-lying. 

"BUT!" Donghae interrupted, "I started to call her 'Deer' because she looked like a deer!" Yoona pouted a bit, and Donghae smirked. He gave her a look that said, That's what you get.

"Aw, how sweet! But tell us, did you kiss her purposely?" the host asked.

"Of course! I fell, and as I ran down the hill, I saw Yoona. I told everyone else to move to just peck her lips. They were very sweet, too," Donghae said, winking.

"Oh yes? Will you kiss her right now for us then?" asked the host. Yoona and Donghae widened their eyes, looking at each other. Everyone kept chanting, "KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!" Donghae leaned closer to Yoona, as she closed her eyes. Their lips crashed at once, as Donghae tried to deepen the kiss. Yoona bit his lips lightly, just to tell him that it was enough. Donghae leaned back, smiling.

"Mm, delicious," Donghae joked, his lips...

 

After the Interview

Yoona slapped Donghae's head really hard.

"OW! What was that for?" Donghae asked, rubbing his head.

"YA! That was my first kiss! T.T" Yoona said, upset. Donghae sighed.

"I'm sorry, Yoona, but I had to! Its for my job," Donghae replied, holding Yoona's hand, "Meanwhile, you'll have to live with it. The last test is complete. We can send you home, but we'll meet VERY soon."