I Guess We Really Love Each Other

The Love Contract

Yoona was dabbing Donghae's injured left head. It was bleeding, and Yoona wanted to clear the mess. As she dabbed, Donghae flinched multiple times, complaining that it stung his head. Yoona frowned at him.

"No need to be a baby," Yoona teased, continuing to dab the blood with the cotton.

"How did we even get into this mess?" Donghae asked, sighing. Yoona stopped dabbing and stared into Donghae's eyes. How did we get into this mess exactly? Yoona thought.

"Well, you told me that Siwon tripped you and you rolled down the hill. Then, you smacked my lips and we signed a contract," Yoona explained, replaying the memory. Donghae sighed once more, and grabbed Yoona's hand.

"Donghae, I have to keep dabbing!" Yoona whined, pulling a hand out. She continued dabbing, but stopped when Donghae stopped flinching. She stared at him deeply.

"I know how we got into this mess," Donghae said. Yoona scrunched her eyebrows. This mess? We have another mess to take care of? Yoona thought curiously.

"What do you mean by this mess? Isn't this the mess?" Yoona asked, tilting her head a little. Donghae cupped her face, his face inches away from hers.

"I mean how we fell in love with each other," Donghae whispered. Yoona thought about this, too. When did I fall in love with him? How did I fall in love with him? Where did I fall in love with him? Yoona thought, adding more questions as she kept thinking.

"You see what I mean?" Donghae asked. Yoona slowly nodded.

"But then the contract specifically said--"

"Forget about the contract right now, Yoona! Think about us, together. Would you be happy if you were next to me the whole time? The two of us staying here forever?" Donghae asked. Yoona bit her lips. 

"I would," Yoona said quietly. Donghae smiled a little.

"Then let's rip the contract and be together. We can marry each other! The media's comfortable about us together, and so are my fans!" Donghae suggested. Yoona widened her eyes. The wedding! she thought. She had forgotten all about the wedding. She was focusing so much on the present, forgetting about the future.

"But the contract--"

"No, Yoona! Just think about us! Forget about the contract right now! Think, us, together?" Donghae whispered again. Yoona bit her lips.

"But how about Sunye? She's your girlfriend, right?" Yoona pointed out. Donghae stared at her for a minute.

"Sunye is not my girlfriend. Well, kind of, since we were in love, but then, not any more," Donghae replied awkwardly. That was a lie, actually. Donghae and Sunye? They were together when they were kissing each other in Donghae's car. 

Flash Back:

"Sunye, we need to talk," Donghae said as he parked the car. Sunye stared into his eyes.

"Yes?" she asked sweetly. Donghae faced Sunye, and cupped her face ever so gently. Then, he leaned towards her, closing his eyes lightly. Sunye closed her eyes, too, as their lips smacked on each other. After a while, Donghae pulled back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Donghae asked softly. Sunye giggled and nodded, making Donghae kiss her even more.

Flash Back Ended.

"You're her girlfriend, right?" Yoona said with a sigh. Donghae bit his lips. I've forgotten all about Sunye. I was focusing on Yoona so much because of Siwon, Donghae thought, clenching a fist. He didn't want to break Sunye's heart, but he really wanted to be with Yoona so badly.

"I can just break up with her, can't I?" Donghae suggested.

"Well, you can, but then how about you loved her so much, you go back to her?" Yoona asked, thinking of all the possible reasons why Donghae will leave her because of Sunye. Donghae kissed Yoona tenderly, and pulled back.

"I'm not going back to her anymore, Deer. I'll be with you, and only you," Donghae said softly, kissing Yoona again. Yoona smiled to herself, as she kissed back. 

"I love you," Donghae whispered.

"I love you, too," Yoona replied. They began kissing each other hungrily, until a voice had disturbed them.

"Hey, HEY! Get a room, will you?" Siwon said angrily. Donghae and Yoona quickly pulled back, blushing deeply.

"W-Well, when did you guys come?" Donghae stammered.

"Not long ago. We saw you guys kissing," Yuri said, smirking. Siwon was clenching a fist, but on the other hand, he was also holding hands with Yuri. Yoona saw this and widened her eyes.

"Hey, are you guys together?" Yoona asked, pointing at the hand. Siwon turned, and quickly pulled his hand away. He shook his head and hand, while Yuri pouted.

"No! No, never! We are not together, right Yuri?" Siwon said, fake-laughing. Yuri gave him a small, weak smile, as she nodded.

"Anyways, Yuri! Donghae and I are together!" Yoona exclaimed. Yuri raised an eyebrow.

"You guys were together, duh! You told me about the contract," Yuri said, rolling her eyes.

"No, like, for real! We're going to rip the contract and be together!" Yoona squealed. Yuri stared at Yoona for a moment. Then, she grinned widely, screaming.

"AHHH!!! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! DETAILS, DETAILS! TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Yuri squealed, running towards Yoona. Yoona explained what had happened, and Yuri pouted.

"Yoona, but you promised Taeyeon unnie that you'll come back after the contract," Yuri said sadly. Yoona stared at Yuri, turning a bit pale. She was right. She had promised Taeyeon unnie that she could come right back and begin to work without any distractions.

"So I can't stay here, right?" Yoona said, sighing. Yuri nodded slowly, as Yoona bit her lower lips. She sighed and turned to Donghae.

"Actually, Donghae, I think it'd be better if we just continued with our old plan. You know, fake-relationship and so on. Maybe next time, we can be together," Yoona said with a weak smile. Donghae frowned. He and Siwon had heard the girls talking about this already.

"Well, how about after the contract, I come with you?" Donghae suggested.

"No, you're a star. You need to perform for your fans and everyone else. You can't just quiet because of me. And I won't allow it," Yoona added with a glare. Donghae pouted sadly.

"Well, I guess we know one thing," Donghae said with a small sigh.

"What?" Yoona asked, pecking him on his cheeks.

"I guess we really love each other now. How about we get married before the two weeks are up?" Donghae suggested, grinning. Yoona grinned back.

"Sure! Our wedding will be this Saturday in the morning! Yuri, you will be my bridesmaid!" Yoona exclaimed with a wink. Yuri flash Yoona a bright smile, as she began to hug Yoona tightly.

"If we're going to have your wedding, we're going to do it NOW," Yuri demanded, dragging Yoona back into the mall. The two girls left the two boys there, speechless. Finally, Siwon turned to Donghae and stuck out his hand.

"Congratulations, bro," Siwon said, smiling sadly. Donghae cocked his head.

"What's wrong?" Donghae asked.

"Well, you won. You captured her heart faster than I could. Hope you have a happy life and take care of her," Siwon said, his hand still out. Donghae shook it with honor. I won Yoona! Donghae thought in his mind, Yoona is all mine. Nobody can take her away from me. Donghae smiled to himself, very happy that Yoona was his.

"Well, let's go find a tuxedo for you!" Siwon said, clasping his hands. He dragged Donghae into the mall, picking the perfect tux for Donghae.