The Mall

The Love Contract

Donghae was in front of the mall, and of course, with Siwon. Siwon frowned, as he tapped on his watch.

"Are you sure Yoona's coming? She's fifteen minutes LATE," Siwon exclaimed. Donghae rolled his eyes. Maybe it's because we're fifteen minutes EARLY, Donghae thought. He had to lie to Siwon that Yoona would be at the mall by now just to drag him here. Siwon mumbled something quietly, but Donghae chose to ignore it. 

Fifteen minutes later, two lovely ladies with camera flashing around them arrived. Donghae grinned when he saw the familiar girl. No, his familiar girl.

"She's right there!" Donghae whispered to Siwon, pointing at Yuri and Yoona. Siwon grinned, too, when he saw Yoona. Yoona was able to finally approach Donghae and removed her sunglasses.

"Oppa, I had to bring Yuri over since she was begging for me to come. Sorry if I'm late!" Yoona apologized. Donghae smiled as he gave a secret thumbs up to Yuri. Yuri just smiled, as she began to talk with Siwon.

"Well, let's go!" Donghae said, clapping his hand. 

"Wait!" Yuri said quickly, making Siwon and Yoona their heads a little.

"What?" Yoona asked. Yuri quickly wrapped her arm with Siwon's.

"Why don't we go in pairs? Plus, I think Yoona will like to go with Donghae alone," Yuri suggested, winking at Donghae. Donghae winked back as he locked his arm with Yoona's.

"Great idea, Yuri! Let's go, Yoona," Donghae replied, grinning. Yoona stared at Donghae while they began to walk. I wonder what the winking was for, Yoona thought. Just then, her eyes rolled over to a clothes shop. She gasped, seeing hundreds of sales sign on the window.

"OPPA! LET'S GO!" Yoona shouted, dragging Donghae quickly into the mall. Donghae widened his eyes, seeing Yoona pick random clothes from the store.

"I'm not made out of money, Yoona!" Donghae exclaimed, finding out that Yoona had just filled seven big bags full of expensive clothes from different shops. Yoona stuck her tongue out.

"Sure you are! I can even call Siwon if you want to borrow money from him," Yoona suggested. Donghae quickly shook his head, as he paid for Yoona's clothes (again). 

"I'm hungry, how about you?" Donghae asked, wanting to take a break from shopping.

"No, I'm not hungry," Yoona lied. Just then, her stomach began to growl. She blushed in embarrassment, while Donghae chuckled.

"What do you want to eat? Salad, hamburger?" Donghae asked, suggested all the names of the food in the mall.

"Mm... A salad and a shake. Can we have ice cream after that, too? Oh, and then let's see if there are any pictures we can take together! How about we go to the roof and watch the sunset? How about--" Before Yoona was able to finish, Donghae just gave her a quick peck on her lips. Yoona blushed, touching her lips. 

"There, that should keep you quiet," Donghae said with a smirk. Yoona pouted, but she secretly liked Donghae's kissed. I wish it was longer, though, Yoona thought. She was still pouting, and Donghae noticed this.

"Why? Are you not satisfied?" Donghae asked. Yoona widened her eyes, as Donghae lifted her chin up.

"Then I'll give you a longer kiss," Donghae whispered when his lips met Yoona's. They kissed even longer, forgetting where they were and their surrounding. This was the perfect position they wanted to be in.

On the other hand...

"So I gave the cat to the girl, and do you know what she said?" Yuri asked, as they continued to walk.

"What?" Siwon asked, getting interested. He found out that Yuri was a sweet, interesting girl. He forgot all about Yoona and Donghae's plan. He just wanted to focus on Yuri. He didn't know why. Was it because she was so interesting? Or maybe she's cute? Or maybe because she was different from other girls?

"She said that she wanted to become just like me! You don't get that much comments these days," Yuri said, sighing. Siwon sighed, too. He got those comments everyday. It was, well, tiring!

"What wrong?" Yuri asked, noticing Siwon's quick depression. Siwon shook his head and forced a smile.

"Nothing, nothing!" Siwon exclaimed. Yuri pouted, knowing that Siwon was lying.

"Is it because since you're a star, you don't feel... er, how do you say... special?" Yuri asked. Siwon stared at Yuri for a moment. Yeah, I don't feel special. Sure, I'm a star and all, but I don't get special comments or anything. It feels... boring! Siwon thought, realizing how dull his life has been to him, She really understands me... as if she was watching me the whole time.

"Yes... that's exactly how I feel," Siwon whispered, leaning towards Yuri. Yuri gasped quietly, knowing exactly what he was going to do. He was going to kiss her. Her heart began to beat faster, as she slowly closed her eyes. Siwon began to kiss her passionately, his heart feeling all lightened up. What's happening to me? Siwon thought, when he started to kiss Yuri deeper, No, not what's happening to me. What has she done to me?

After a while, Siwon broke the kiss, staring into Yuri's soft, gentle eyes. But soon, his eyes rolled over to where Yoona and Donghae was, kissing. Anger began to boil into him. WHAT IS HE DOING?!?!!? Siwon thought, forgetting all about Yuri. He was focusing on Yoona and Donghae. 

A few minute had past, and Yoona and Donghae were fiercely kissing each other. Her arms began wrapping around Donghae's neck, while his hands were on Yoona's waist. Suddenly, Donghae flew out of Yoona's arms, and he was on the ground. She gasped and turned around, seeing angry Siwon with a fist.

"Siwon.." Yoona began, but then Siwon had swung his fist at Donghae's face again. The crowd gasped, wondering what was happening between the two stars.

"Get away from Yoona!" Siwon hissed, but not loud enough for everyone to hear. Donghae scoffed, as he stumbled to get up. Yoona wanted to help him, but Yuri had pulled her away. She quietly shook her head, alerting Yoona that it was not the right time to help. Quickly, Donghae had punched Siwon's face, making Siwon stumble down onto the floor.

"STOP!" Yoona shouted, pulling Donghae away from Siwon before he would punch Siwon again. Yuri pulled Siwon back, too. Did he forget about our kiss earlier? Yuri thought worriedly.

"Yuri, I'll take Donghae away to the roof. You can take Siwon somewhere else, arraso?" Yoona suggested. Yuri nodded, as the two groups began to separate their ways.