Time with Siwon

The Love Contract

The next day (after the day they came to Seoul), Yoona woke up. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face. She changed into her pink sweatpants and her white tank top. She wore a pink sweat jacket and tied her hair into a high ponytail. She quietly went outside, not waking anyone up. She took a jog around a nearby park.

"Hey!" a friendly voice called. Yoona stopped jogging and Siwon appeared. He was wearing the same thing as Yoona was wearing, except blue.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon-ssi!" Yoona greeted, bowing. Siwon frowned for a moment.

"I forgot to tell you, but you don't need to be formal around me. Tell that to Yuri, too," Siwon informed. Yoona nodded, blushing.

"Neh~" Yoona replied, continuing her morning jog. Siwon caught up with her with ease.

"I never knew you jogged," Siwon started, wanting to have a friendly chat.

"Well, I get really sleepy if I don't exercise in the morning," Yoona pointing out.

"Ah, getting ready for the party tonight?" Siwon asked, raising an eyebrow. Yoona just nodded, smiling at him.

"Yeah. I wonder what 'special announcement' Donghae is going to make," Yoona said, looking at the sky. I really do wonder what it is, Yoona thought. Siwon frowned.

"You'll see at the party," Siwon grumbled. Yoona was surprised at Siwon's replied.

"Siwon-ssi-- I mean, Siwon, are you okay?" Yoona asked. Siwon replied with a smile and a nod. 

"Well, I'm going back. Do you want to come?" Yoona asked. Siwon shook his head. Yoona just nodded, and turned around to leave. She looked back at Siwon.

"Do you want to help me pick out a dress for tonight?" she asked. Siwon stared at her for a while. How can I resist? Siwon thought. He nodded eagerly and followed Yoona.

"How about we go right now? You can bring Yuri if you'd like," Siwon asked. Yoona nodded, smiling widely.

 

At the Apartment...

"Yuri-ah... Yuri-ah.... wake up!" Yoona whispered, shaking Yuri. Yuri grumbled.

"5 more minutes!" Yuri whined, digging her face in her pillow.

"We're going shopping with Siwon!" Yoona hissed. Yuri quickly got up.

"Really? Now? OMG! Help me get ready!" Yuri panicked, getting ready. Yoona laughed, as she went to change.

   

"Let's go!" Yuri cheered, pushing Yoona out. Yoona chuckled, as they met Siwon outside.

"There you are! Let's go!" Siwon said, pushing them into a shop. 

"What is this? Pushing day? I got pushed by Yuri and now I'm being push by you!" Yoona joked, laughing. Siwon and Yuri laughed along as they arrived in the shop. Yoona and Yuri gasped, seeing all the pretty dresses lied up neatly on the rails.

"Omo! These are expensive~" Yoona exclaimed, seeing the price tags. Siwon smirked, holding up hundreds of moneys.

"I'm famous and rich, for your information," Siwon pointed out. Yuri squealed and started to grab dresses. Easy for her, Yoona thought, She loves shopping! How am I going to choose? Siwon, noticing that Yoona had problems, helped her out. Yuri felt a bit jealous, even though she knew he was just helping. She quickly scooted near Siwon and picked out a random dress.

"Siwon! Do you think this is a perfect dress for me?" Yuri asked cutely. 

"Yeah, yeah," Siwon said, ignoring Yuri. Yuri pouted and looked for Yoona for help. Yoona just shrugged, still choosing her dress. At the end, they picked out a dress (with the help of Siwon) and went home. 

(A/N: I failed at this chapter T.T The next chapter will be better, don't worry)