The Interview Where Donghae Made a Mistake (Part 2)

The Love Contract

DONGHAE!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!! Yoona thought angrily as she got off the car. All Donghae could do was stare at her hopelessly. 

Flash Back:

Yoona and Donghae entered a room where cameras started flashing brightly. Yoona covered the lights with her hand, as Donghae narrowed his eyes and waved. Donghae and Yoona went up the stage and took their seats, as the cameras flashed even more and the reporters began to flip their notebooks to a clean page. One stood up and carried a microphone right below his chin.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona-ssi and Donghae-ssi," the reporter bowed. Yoona and Donghae did a quick, little bow.

"First of all, is it really, really true that you two are together?" the reporter asked. Donghae and Yoona exchanged strange glances, and then Donghae nodded to the reporter.

"Yes, of course. What makes you say that?" Donghae asked.

"Well, sometimes I believe that you two aren't together. Like, a fake relationship," the reporter muttered, but clear enough for Donghae and Yoona to hear. Yoona raised an eyebrow at Donghae, who gave her a worried glance. Suddenly, Yoona held Donghae's hand tightly, which made him blush.

"Nonsense! We are together for sure!" Yoona assured with a smile. The reporter studied the two for a moment, and sat right back down, writing something. Another stood up with a microphone, but this time, it was a female.

"We heard that you two were getting married. Is that true?" the reporter asked. Donghae stood there, still shocked that Yoona was still holding hands with him. Yoona eyed him, hoping he would answer, but she sighed.

"Yes, it is true that we are getting married. Though, we aren't exactly sure at the same time," Yoona explained truthfully. The reporter nodded and sat right back down. Another female reporter got up.

"So, if you are getting married, have you guys met each other's parents?" the reporter asked. This time, Yoona stayed quiet. I spoken to much, I don't want to break the rule. Donghae, please answer! Yoona hoped, staring at Donghae. Suddenly, she slightly nudged Donghae, waking him up.

"Oh, um, what was your question?" Donghae asked, clueless.

"I asked that if you two have met each other's parents yet," the reporter repeated. Donghae stared at Yoona for a second, who smiled at him beautifully. That made him nervous to answer the question. He couldn't think straight. All he could think about was Yoona.

"No, we haven't! But, uh, I bet her mother is really hideous and her father super duper rude," Donghae lied, earning gasps from the audience and a glare from Yoona.

"You truly don't mean that, do you?" the reporter asked.

"I do!" Donghae stammered, winking at Yoona. Yoona frowned at him. The reporter sat down, while a male reporter quickly rose.

"When are you getting married? I heard it was a month away," the reporter asked, narrowing his eyes.

"2 weeks," Donghae said, rolling his eyes. What on earth is he saying?! Yoona thought angrily. Why am I saying these things? Am I that nervous because Yoona is holding my hand? Donghae thought nervously.

"What do you think of Yoona-ssi, then?" a female reporter with long, brown wavy hair asked. Donghae whistled.

"Hideous. But you are much cuter than her," Donghae exclaimed, staring at the reporter. The reporter gasped and glared at Donghae, who sat down. Yoona stood up.

"That's enough questions for today, folks! Let's go, Donghae," Yoona said quickly, running down the stage. She was holding back her tears, hoping that they wouldn't spill so easily. But they did, they dripped down quickly, as she found IU and Nicole sitting on the bench she told them to sit. Nicole turned and saw Yoona, crying.

"Yoona!" Nicole exclaimed, smiling. Yoona ran to Nicole, crying on her lap. Nicole and IU widened their eyes.

"LIFE IS HORRIBLE!" Yoona shouted, crying harder. Just then, Yuri came with a soda in her hand, smiling. She widened her eyes seeing Yoona crying. Nicole mouthed something to Yuri, but Yoona couldn't exactly know what she had mouthed. They went home, and Yoona and Donghae stopped talking to each other.

Flash Back Ended

Before Yoona left, Donghae grabbed her wrist.

"Yoona! Please, I'm sorry!" Donghae apologized, "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Yoona laughed and glared at him.

"Why would you? I don't think you would like to see my hideous face!" Yoona hissed.

"Look, I didn't know what I was saying! I was nervous!" Donghae protested.

"Yeah, and you went to a billion of these! And now your nervous?" Yoona scoffed. Donghae bit his lips. 

"Lee Donghae, you made fun of me at the interview. You called me ugly and stared at another woman. What do you think your manager would say about that? Plus, you called my mom ugly and my dad rude. They are the total opposite of what you had said. I hope your happy that my heart is broken," Yoona snapped, running into the hotel. All Donghae did was stare at her as the car began to move.