Test 1: Acting and Fooling

The Love Contract

Merry Christmas! :D Thanks for subscribing and commenting my fic! I really appreciate that! That was one of my Christmas Wishes, too! <3 Thank you and enjoy your Christmas! ^O^

 

Yoona woke up earlier than before, in 5:00 A.M in the morning. She had discussed what had happen yesterday with Donghae, and strangely, they had congratulated her. She went to change, getting ready to go to Donghae's place.

After she got ready, she was about to eat something until she heard someone honk. She rubbed her eyes and looked outside the window. There, stood the same car that Siwon drove in yesterday. She widened her eyes, seeing Siwon outside, waving at Yoona.

"Hurry up and come down!" Siwon called.

"But I have to eat!" Yoona yelled back.

"You can eat with me! Come on!" Siwon called. Yoona just nodded and went down to meet with Siwon. Once she was done, Siwon handed her a rose. Yoona blushed, holding the delicate rose on her hands. 

"We're going to eat breakfast, so let's go!" Siwon said, opening the door for Yoona. Yoona thanked him quietly and entered the car. When she entered, she heard someone growling. Thinking that it was Siwon, Yoona turned to him. Siwon was getting in the car just now. If it's not Siwon or me, then it must be--

"Siwon, I thought she was just coming to work! Not to eat with us!" Donghae complained. Siwon chuckled.

"Be nice to your girlfriend, Fishy," Siwon teased, smiling. Donghae glared at him.

"YA!" Donghae barked. Yoona snapped at his face with her fingers.

"Shush! All you have to do is be nice to your girlfriend, act like you and Siwon and best friends, and be quiet!" Yoona hissed. Donghae nodded slowly.

"I never knew deers were so mean. I always thought they were kind and gentle," Donghae joked. Yoona glared at him. 

"Well I never knew fishes could even talk, so I suggest you be quiet before something else happens," Yoona snapped. For the rest of the ride, Donghae was quiet. Siwon was actually quite surprise because of this. They arrived at their destination, while Siwon and Donghae wore their disguises. When they arrived, almost no one was there. 

"Well, then we don't need our disguises, right?" asked Donghae, taking off his hat and sunglasses. Siwon nodded, taking off his disguises, too. They took a seat while the waitress came to give them the menu. She squealed seeing Siwon and Donghae, but glared at Yoona. Yoona bit her lower lips, feeling very uncomfortable. The waitress took out her notepad, ready to order.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Siwon asked, looking at Yoona.

"Er.... I'll have Strawberry Waffles with milk," Yoona ordered.

"Chocolate Waffles for me! I'll have milk, to," Donghae ordered.

"I'll have the same as Yoona," Siwon said, winking at her. Yoona blushed, looking away. The waitress quickly took their order.

"Be right back," the waitress winked at the boys. The boys just nodded lightly, as she left. Yoona relaxed a bit, sighing.

"I don't want to be famous," Yoona groaned.

"Well that's too bad, Deer! I told you to move, but you completely ignored me," Donghae said, rolling is eyes. 

"I didn't ignore you! I was in deep thoughts! I heard someone yell, and so I looked up, wondering what was happening. Plus, it was your fault you ran towards me and kissed me, Fishy!" Yoona protested.

"Hey, hey! Both of you, calm down--" Siwon started, but ended when he was glared by the two of them.

"Step out of this," Donghae and Yoona said at the same time, glaring at each other.

"You know, I regret meeting you. I should've just went on my own way, looking at the fishes instead of talking to you," Yoona complained.

"I shouldn't have even taken the first plane! I should've been with my hyungs, together instead of being at the aquarium," Donghae regretted. Siwon just whistled, rolling his eyes.

"Geez, I don't even know if the reporters are going to fall for you two," Siwon said, looking out the window.

"We'll have a bet, then. Whoever can fool that waitress wins," Donghae smirked. Yoona gasped.

"I can't fool her! She's totally over heels for you! Besides, you can see that she hates me," Yoona said, narrowing her eyes. The waitress came back and Donghae gave Yoona a nod. Yoona cleared .

"Um, dear!" Yoona started. Donghae chuckled. The waitress raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" the waitress asked harshly. 

"You know, I have never seen anyone serve like this! I mean, look at those perfect strawberries! Oh, and the flavor! Mmm! You serve these quite well! Here, I'll give you this necklace to you," Yoona said, unlocking her necklace. The waitress frowned.

"I don't want it," the waitress said coldly.

"It's from Donghae. He touched it," Yoona added. The waitress quickly grabbed Yoona's necklace, smiling at Yoona.

"Thank you very much! You are very kind!" the waitress squealed, running up to her friends. Donghae frowned.

"Lies," Donghae hissed.

"Nobody said it had to be the truth," Yoona winked, eating her waffles. Siwon chuckled. She's a pretty good actor, Siwon thought. Donghae rolled her eyes.

"Well, she totally fooled that waitress," Siwon laughed. 

"Yeah, yeah! I bet I could do better," Donghae smirked. Yoona just stuck her tongue out.

"I just want to eat! I didn't come here for bets! Anyways, why did I have to come to work at 6:30?" Yoona asked.

"We are working. You passed the first test the manager wanted," Donghae said. Yoona raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? What was that?" Yoona asked, drinking her milk.

"Acting and fooling," Donghae explained, finishing his food. Yoona opened .

"How about if I fail one of those test?" Yoona asked.

"Then the manager gives you a private tutor and you practice and practice until you're good at it," Donghae said, getting annoyed. 

"That wasn't part of the contract!" Yoona protested.

"Well, I'm not the one who created it! Ask our manager," Donghae snapped, getting up. Siwon and Yoona were still eating.

"YA! We aren't done eating! Where do you think you're going?!" Yoona shouted.

"Restroom!" Donghae shouted back, heading towards the restroom. The waitresses squealed, leaning towards the boy's restroom. Siwon rolled his eyes, and so did Yoona.

"I was right, they were totally over heals for Donghae," Yoona laughed, finishing her food. Siwon laughed along with Yoona, and went to the restroom. 

"Come back soon! I feel so lonely," Yoona joked. Siwon nodded as he entered the restroom. Siwon widened his eyes, shocked at what he was seeing.

"D-Donghae? Are you crying?" Siwon stammered. Donghae glared at Siwon, his eyes filled with tears.

"I hate this, Siwon! I hate all of this!" Donghae shouted, crying even more. Siwon sighed, patting Donghae's back.

"Think of this like this: you two love each other--"

"But I don't love her! I hate her!" Donghae said, gritting his teeth. Siwon frowned and slapped Donghae. Donghae froze, breathing in and out deeply. 

"YA! Lee Donghae! Wake up! Live with this! Eventually, you'll love her! Then she'll love you! Just spend more time with her, Donghae. You guys will get along soon," Siwon comforted. Donghae just nodded and wiped his tears.

"Arraso. Acting and fooling, remember that Donghae," Donghae reminded himself. Donghae took  deep breath and exited the restroom. He saw Yoona there, crying silently. Donghae, surprised, ran to Yoona.

"Yoona-ah, are you alright?" Donghae asked, worried. Yoona opened her eyes slowly, and shook her head.

"I...I can't do this anymore," Yoona whispered, covering her face with her hands. Donghae hugged her, trying to comfort her. Yoona pulled back and wiped her tears.

"Can I ask you something, Donghae?" Yoona asked.

"Uh, sure?" Donghae said, feeling uncomfortable.

"How was I?" Yoona asked. Donghae scrunched his eyebrows.

"M-Mwoh?" Donghae asked, throwing Yoona a confusing look. Yoona beamed.

"Was I that good at acting!? Did I fool you? Did you think I was really crying?" Yoona asked, throwing him all these questions. Donghae frowned, biting his lips softly. I can't believe it. I got fooled by a deer, Donghae joked in his mind.

"N-no! I already knew that you were fooling me! Let's go," Donghae said, going to the car. He could hear Yoona giggling quietly. He heard Yoona chant, "I fooled Donghae~ I fooled Donghae~!" Donghae rolled his eyes. This might not be so bad, after all...