Fishy's Kiss

The Love Contract

YES! 50 SUBSCRIBERS! :D Thank you all for subscribing this fic!! This is my highest subscribed fic I have! ^_^ I am very thankful for this! ^^ I will continue to write my fic and try to update sooner :) Thank you very much~ ^O^

 

"No, I'm going to treat her breakfast today!" Siwon shouted, trying to get out of the door.

"You are not! I'm going to get to her first!" Donghae said, also struggling to get out. The two were arguing who would buy Yoona breakfast for her, while the other boys sighed and shook their head.

"Get a grip, you two!" Leeteuk shouted, pushing the two boys down onto a couch. Siwon and Donghae glared at each other and looked away. 

"None of you are buying breakfast for Yoona! Understand?" their leader said strictly. Siwon was about to protest, but then Leeteuk eyed on him evilly. Siwon pouted, as he stormed into his room.

"And YOU!" Leeteuk said, pointing at Donghae, "What were you thinking? Kissing Sunye when you're dating Yoona? What are the media going to say about this?" Donghae shrugged, until they heard a scream in the kitchen. They quickly followed the scream, and saw Kyuhyun eating ramen and reading a newspaper. 

"Did you make the ramen yourself?" Donghae asked. Kyuhyun shook his head and pointed at Ryeowook, who was wearing an apron and some chopsticks.

"You guys want some?" Ryeowook asked. Leeteuk sighed as he snatched the newspaper from Kyuhyun. Leeteuk groaned as he shoved the paper to Donghae.

"SIWON! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Leeteuk shouted. Siwon came into the kitchen, still frowning. Donghae shoved the paper to Siwon, who read it.

"It says, 'Top News! Donghae kissing Sunye and.... Siwon kissing Donghae's girlfriend?!?!'" Siwon exclaimed, his eyes beginning to widen.

"But there was no one there!" Siwon protested. Leeteuk frowned and shook his head.

"People disguise themselves so star's wouldn't notice them," Leeteuk explained. Suddenly, the door knocked and Donghae opened it. 

"YA!!!!" Yoona shouted, throwing her purse at Donghae multiple times. Eventually, Donghae tripped and fell on the couch, Yoona on top of him.

"BABO!!!! WHY WERE YOU KISSING SUNYE?" Yoona shouted, still hitting Donghae. Donghae flinched, as he tried to block himself from her attacks. The boys gathered around Donghae and Yoona, watching the scene.

"Hey, HEY! YOONA! STOP IT! ACK!" Donghae yelled, while Yoona started to hit his chest.

"BABO!!!! BABO! Babo...." Yoona said, as she started to cough. She began closing her eyes slowly, as she collapsed on top of him. Donghae widened as he began feeling her forehead.

"She's burning up!" Donghae said, lying Yoona on the couch.

"Oh, of course she's burning up! It's raining and she came here with only a shirt and some shorts! What do you think?!" Siwon pointed out, rolling his eyes. Donghae glared at him.

"Well, you two solve this problem, the rest of us are going to practice and sing our new song, so see ya!" Leeteuk announced, as 11 boys began to go outside with raincoats. Donghae and Siwon opened their mouths, as they glared at each other.

"What? She's your girl!" Siwon exclaimed.

"Yeah, but she's wet! We need to change her!" Donghae said uncomfortably. Siwon mouthed an 'O', as he began to shift uncomfortably.

"Should we just cover her up with our clothes?" Siwon suggested. Donghae shrugged, while Siwon got two, thick blankets to cover Yoona.

"Oppa..... oppa..." Yoona's voice croaked. 

"Yeah?" Donghae and Siwon both said at the same time. They blushed in embarrassment and just continued to look at Yoona.

"Oppa... oppa... oppa!...." Yoona's voice cried, as tears began falling down.

"Siwon, is there any medicine in the cabinet?" Donghae asked, getting worried for Yoona. Siwon shook his head, as he went outside to buy some medicine for Yoona. That left Donghae and Yoona alone. Donghae felt Yoona's temperature, and bit his lower lips. Please feel better! Donghae pleaded in his mind.

"Oppa... oppa!...." Yoona cried, as she started moving a lot. Donghae stared at her face with a worried expression. Then, his eyes trailed down to her lips. No, Donghae! he thought to himself, shuddering. But the more Donghae stared at her face, the more longer his eyes stuck to her lips. It doesn't hurt to kiss her once, right? Donghae thought, as he began leaning towards her face. He kissed her softly on her lips, and quickly pulled back.

What are you doing, Donghae?! Remember, you're breaking a rule on the contract, remember that! But those lips were sweet and softer than Sunye's... Donghae began leaning towards Yoona again, and kissed her even longer. Just then, he got out of control. He began kissing her deeper, making her open .

Yoona began to slowly wake up, feeling something in . She opened to breath, but when she did, she felt something in again. She opened her eyes fully, seeing Donghae kissing her hungrily. Scared, Yoona quickly pushed Donghae away. Donghae sat on the other side of the couch, and widened his eyes. Both were shocked at what Donghae just did, and they couldn't move for a second. Just then, Yoona got up, grabbed her purse, and ran outside the door.

Siwon opened the door, and saw Yoona dash out.

"Yoona, wait!" Donghae called, trying to chase after her. Siwon glared at Donghae, and pulled him back.

"What did you do?!" Siwon exclaimed.

"Nothing! Move it, Siwon!" Donghae yelled, trying to chase after her. Siwon pushed Donghae on the ground and locked the door.

"What. Did. You. Do?" Siwon asked angrily, holding a fist. Donghae just glared at Siwon.

"Great, now I just blew my chance! Thanks a lot, Siwon!" Donghae snapped, stomping back to his room. Siwon frowned at Donghae, as he looked behind the door. What did he do?! Siwon thought, as he stormed outside to find Yoona. Siwon found Yoona at the nearest bench, crying in the rain. Siwon went up to her and covered her with an umbrella. Yoona slowly looked up, and found Siwon frowning at her.

"What happened?" Siwon asked. Yoona explained everything slowly, leaving Siwon shocked and angry. He purposely told me to get the medicine to be alone with her! That jerk! Siwon thought angrily, as he sat next to Yoona. He leaned closer in Yoona's ears and whispered, "Yoona, you don't need Donghae. He's a jerk, you saw him kissing Sunye yesterday, right? He doesn't even love you; you have to get over him. Yoong, you only need me and I only need you." Siwon kissed Yoona's forehead, and left her with the umbrella. Yoona held the umbrella tightly, repeating what Siwon said. Is Siwon right or wrong? Yoona thought, repeating this question in her head.