Moving

The Love Contract

"I'm back!" Yoona called, taking off her shoes. She saw Donghae, and smiled at him. Donghae was in the living room, watching some television. He held the remote tightly, scrunching his eyebrow.

"Did you have fun?" Donghae asked. Siwon came in and smiled at Donghae.

"Hey man!" Siwon waved, as he yawned.

"You should sleep, Siwon," Yoona said, pushing Siwon to bed. Siwon smiled before he went to his room. He kissed Yoona softly on her forehead. She blushed, as she stared at him.

"Good night Yoona," Siwon whispered, going to his room to sleep. Yoona sat in the living room next to Donghae, squealing and hugging her pillow. Psh. Now Siwon calls Yoona back to Yoona, and Yoona calls him Siwon again? So they call their nicknames secretly? Psh, jerks, Donghae thought, feeling completely jealous.

"I had the best night ever, Fishy!" Yoona exclaimed. Yeah, of course. You kissed with the one you love, Donghae thought again, rolling his eyes.

"Donghae? Are you okay? You seem tired," Yoona pointed out, feeling worried.

"So you enjoyed the kiss with Siwon, Yoong?" Donghae asked, his eyes on the TV screen. Yoona gasped as she widened her eyes.

"So you spied on us!" Yoona exclaimed. What.... DRATS! SIWON! How did you find out that we were spying on you two? Donghae thought, biting his lower lips.

"Well, Sunye did it with me. But tell me, did you like the kiss with Siwon? Of course you did, I saw you kiss him back," Donghae snapped, getting angry.

"We never kissed!" Yoona protested.

"Sure, sure," Donghae laughed. Now, it was Yoona who was angry.

"I'm telling you, we never kissed! I promise!" Yoona promised, holding up her pinky.

"Sure, sure! You're probably crossing your fingers, right?" Donghae asked, scoffing. Yoona scoffed, getting up.

"UGH!" Yoona grumbled, going outside. Donghae got up.

"Ya, ya! Where are you going?" Donghae asked.

"SOMEWHERE!" Yoona shouted, slamming the door. The guys woke up, including Yuri.

"What happened?" Yuri asked, rubbing her eyes.

"She left!" Donghae pointed out. Yuri widened her eyes as she ran back to her room. After a while, she came out with two heavy suitcases.

"Now where are you going?" Siwon asked.

"To find Yoona. If she left here, she probably don't want to come back. Bye~" Yuri said, waving. Donghae opened his mouth widely.

"Dude, what did you do?" Leeteuk asked.

"I was in a fight in Yoona?" Donghae said, not really sure what happened. Why did I feel jealous? Why was I angry seeing Yoona with some other man? Am I falling in love? No way! If I was, I'd feel love towards her! I just feel jealous and angry because I saw her having more fun than Sunye and me, Donghae thought, still feeling a bit awkward.

"Well, you're going to have to tell the manager about this," Kyuhyun pointed out. The guys "oohed" at Donghae, who rolled his eyes.

"She'll come back! I promise!" Donghae protested.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mwoh?! What do you mean you're not coming back?" Donghae asked, shocked.

"I mean I'm not going back to that apartment of yours because you're so mean!" Yoona shouted, hanging up. Last night, she left the apartment, and had a phone call from IU and Nicole. They had come to Seoul because they felt lonely without Yoona, and so when they heard that she left the apartment, they invited her to a hotel they were staying in. Yoona also met Yuri, who was carrying her suitcase. She was very grateful for her friend to do this with her. 

When they arrived at the apartment, they asked the people behind the counter where IU and Nicole's room was.

"They are in Floor 6 and in Room 63 and Room 64," the counter-person said. Yoona and Yuri bowed gratefully as they rode the elevator. The girls squealed when they reached the 6th floor. They found Room 63 and 64 and knocked on Room 63. IU opened the door, her hair wet.

"Yoona! Yuri!" she squealed cutely, hugging her friends. Yuri felt a bit awkward since she wasn't really close to IU and Nicole. Yoona noticed this and pulled IU away.

"Come in, come in!" IU said, opening the door wider. The two girls came in. They saw 2 big beds and a small desk between them. There was also a bit bigger table across the beds. A door that was connected with Room 64 was opened. Nicole came out form the bathroom and waved to her two friends.

"Yoona! Yuri! Nice to see you! When we heard you two were coming, we reserved another room! That's your room, Room 64. IU and I will be staying in this room," Nicole informed, pointing at the dark room. Yoona and Yuri nodded as they entered the room. The bathroom had two sinks and had a wide space. There was a big tub with curtains hanging around it where they were able to shower in. The rest were the same as Nicole's and IU's room. Yoona was able to fine two closet and hung her clothes there. Yuri did the same, but in another closet.

"We can't thank you enough! This place should be pretty expensive!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Don't worry! Hey, we're going to watch some TV in our room. If you need us, we'll be there, okay? Bye!" Nicole waved, going to her own room. Suddenly, Yoona got a text message.

To: Yoona

From: Fishy :D

Manager said that we have to go to an interview that you and I were living in separate places T.T THIS WASN'T NECESSARY UNTIL YOU LEFT! >:O

Yoona just laughed, but then frowned when they were going to an interview. She sighed and texted him back about where she was. They had to get ready for tomorrow, and it would be another big day.