Introduction

The Love Contract

"I'm so tired!" Donghae complained, sinking on the couch. Super Junior entered their dorm, all tired and sweaty. They just practiced dancing at their studio for many hours, and didn't have enough rest.

"Don't you think the manager were a bit strict on us?" Siwon asked the others. The other Super Junior nodded.

"I can seriously use a break," Leeteuk said, grabbing something to drink. Kyuhyun quickly threw his jacket on the floor, washed his hands, and the computer.

"How can you play games right now?!" Ryeowook asked, surprised. He was on the floor, trying to get up.

"Sh!" Kyuhyun snapped, opening Starcraft 2. Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

"Ya, ya~! Forget about him, what are we going to eat?" Heechul asked, rubbing his eyes. All 13 members sat there, thinking. 

"How about ramen?" Yesung suggested. Many of them shook their heads. Yesung nodded, sitting back down.

"Pizza?" Kang-in suggested. Two of them shook their heads, but the rest nodded.

"I'll have ramen," Sungmin and Eunhyuk said, getting up and boiling the water. Leeteuk dialed a number, and ordered pizza. While they waited, they discussed where their new break would be.

"Paris!" Ki Bum smiled. Donghae, Siwon, and Heechul did a fake "throw up".

"It's too romantic!" Heechul said.

"Italy?" Leeteuk asked. Donghae and Eunhyuk shook their heads.

"Who wants to eat pizza every single day?" Donghae asked.

"There isn't only pizza, you know," Leeteuk said, rolling his eyes. Donghae just shrugged.

"How about here?" Sungmin suggested. The boys stood there for a moment. Then, they nodded.

"I guess we can stay here, in Korea. But let's move out, like, go somewhere else besides Seoul, hm?" Siwon added. The boys nodded in approval, and started to dial their manager's number...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Please come again!" sang Yoona as the customer left. 

"I will, I love this shop!" the customer replied, smiling. Yoona smiled back, looking around. 

"TAEYEONNNNN~" Yuri cried, running to the manager, Taeyeon.

"Hm?" Taeyeon asked, turning around.

"We ran out of SNSD's Dark Chocolate Golden Box!" Yuri whined. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Yuri-ah, you don't have to be so dramatic! We can always make more!" Taeyeon replied, going to the back.

"In fact," she called from the room. She brought out a lot of SNSD'S Dark Chocolate Golden Boxes.

"We have more!" Taeyeon smiled. Yuri smiled back, restocking the chocolate with the help from Tiffany.

"Jessica, can you go the super market and grab two bags of sugar? We ran out of them just now," Sunny called from the back, her clothes splattered with chocolate. Sooyoung came out, her clothes all clean. They stared at each other.

"How did you get so dirty?" Sooyoung laughed.

"How did you get so clean?" Sunny laughed again. The room was filled with warmness, kindness, and laughter. Jessica nodded, leaving the shop. Taeyeon wrote something on her clipboard.

"What did you write, Taeyeon?" Seohyun asked, working behind the counter with Yoona.

"Hm? Oh! Um, just a note to order more sugar," Taeyeon replied. 

"That reminds me, why are so many people, especially teenage girls, buying chocolate now? It's not even near Valentines Day!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"Haven't you heard?!" Yuri asked, gasping.

"About what?" Yoona asked, completely clueless too. Yuri sighed, as Tiffany grabbed the news paper. She placed on it on the counter, slamming her hand on the headline.

"Super Junior is coming here for their break!" Tiffany squealed. The girls examined the newspaper closely.

"Super who?" Yoona asked, dumbfounded. All the girls gasped in shock.

"Super Junior. Do you not know who they are?!" Yuri asked, snatching the newspaper. She clutched it with her might, hugging it as if it was a teddy bear.

"Um, sorry, but I don't really know them. I'm I supposed to?" Yoona asked, scratching the back of her head.

"Is she supposed to? Of course you're supposed too! Everybody knows Super Junior!" Tiffany yelled dramatically.

"Except Yoona," added Seohyun. Jessica came back with two, big heavy bags full of sugar.

"Help?!" Jessica cried, almost out of breath. Sooyoung and Sunny each grabbed a bag.

"Thanks, Jessica!" Sooyoung thanked, going to the back with Sunny. 

"So what's the big deal? I mean, their just singers," Yoona asked, shrugging her shoulders.

"They are not just singers! They are the cutest singers in the WORLD!" Yuri squealed. The girls laughed except Yoona. She was still clueless.

"When are they coming?" Hyoyeon asked Yuri.

"TOMORROW!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Are you guys giving them chocolate?" Yoona asked.

"OF COURSE!" all of them shouted, including Sunny and Sooyoung who were in the back.

"Okay, girls, that's enough excitement for today. Back to work!" Taeyeon commanded. The girls went back to work as they were told quickly. Seohyun nudged Yoona with her elbow.

"Are you going to get them anything?" Seohyun asked, curiously. Yoona knew who she meant: Super Junior.

"Nope! I'm going to the aquarium tomorrow. Maybe with Nicole and IU," Yoona said, smiling. Seohyun smiled.

"Well, have fun! Now, where's Yuri?" Seohyun asked.

"Why do you need her?" Yoona asked.

"Well, since she's a big fan of Super Junior, I want to know is she knows Kyuhyun's favorite chocolate," Seohyun winked, heading towards Yuri. Yoona laughed, looking at the newspaper. Nah, I'm going to the aquarium for sure!