We're Together

The Love Contract

5 Years Later...

"NO!" Taeyeon shouted, stopping Hyoyeon and Tiffany, "You put those chocolate boxes over there, not here!" Hyoyeon and Tiffany nodded quietly, as they went to the direction Taeyeon was pointing at.

"Taeyeon, do you want to take a break?" Yoona asked worriedly. Taeyeon sighed, as she shook her head.

"No, I'll be helping making more chocolates in the back," Taeyeon replied, as she slowly dragged her feet to the back of the building.

"Hey, Seohyun, can you help me with the cashier?" Yoona asked as she went behind the counter. Seohyun nodded while she asked Yuri to take her place. Yuri nodded, leaving Seohyun helping Yoona at the counters. As a customer approached to Yoona, he purchased a couple of chocolates. Yoona sighed as she scanned the prices.

"Hello," the man greeted. Yoona nodded, as she continued to scan the chocolates. The man cleared his throat.

I see that your busy... Should I talk to you later?" the man asked. Yoona just shrugged as she punched some buttons. Then, she placed the chocolates in the bag.

"Here you go sir, enjoy," Yoona said, finally looking up. The man's face was familiar, yet, Yoona couldn't recall who it was. The man nodded as he went out. When Yoona looked at the man again, she found out the man was carrying more chocolates.

"Sir," Yoona called, as she approached the mysterious man, "Please wait! You haven't purchased all the chocolates!" The man turned, and seemed to be in disguise. He had back sunglasses and a blue cap.

"Oh, but I'm sure those girls have purchased the chocolates for me," the man replied, pointing to the crowded girls. They squealed, as one of them fainting. Yoona laughed, and then gave the men a serious look.

"Please sir, may I see your receipt?" she asked politely.

"Ask the girls. I told you, they gave me these chocolates!" the man exclaimed. Yoona glared at the man.

"Don't you remember, Deer? Aish... I can't believe you forgot your husband already after 5 years," the man said, rolling his eyes. Yoona widened her eyes.

"FISHY?!" she shouted. Donghae grinned and took of his sunglasses.

"Now you believe me that the girls gave me the chocolates, right?" Donghae asked. Yoona nodded excitedly, glad that her husband had visited her after 5 years without any contact. Just then, Siwon had jumped on Donghae again, making him spill some chocolate on the floor. Girls screamed when they say Siwon, and threw him their chocolates to him, mixing it with Donghae's. Donghae groaned, as he got up.

"Seriously, you got to stop jumping on me," Donghae said with a frown. Yoona laughed, as Siwon pouted.

"Do you have time?" Donghae asked. Yoona looked around, seeing that there were a few less girls. She nodded, smiling at him. Donghae smiled back.

"Great! Let's go," Donghae said, dragging Yoona outside of their shops.

"Is Siwon okay? Is he still upset that we're together?" Yoona asked worriedly. Donghae laughed.

"Are you kidding? Didn't you hear from Yuri? While Siwon and Yuri were contacting each other, Siwon confessed to Yuri if she wanted to marry him!" Donghae exclaimed. Yoona bit her lips in embarrassment. No fair! How were Siwon and Yuri able to contact each other for 5 years?! Yoona thought. 

"Now, when Yuri and Siwon have their wedding, I want to have a real marriage with an actual honeymoon. Pinky promise?" Donghae asked sweetly. Yoona smiled, as she locked pinkies with him.

"Pinky promise. We'll have a real marriage when Yuri and Siwon have their wedding," Yoona repeated, as she kissed Donghae's lips. He kissed back, but stopped when he heard someone behind him. The two turned around, and found Yuri and Siwon blushing.

"I have something to say, Yoona," Yuri began. 

"I know. You and Siwon are getting married. I'm so glad!" Yoona squealed. Yuri smiled back, glad that Yoona understood about the situation with her and Siwon. When the two went inside, they left Yoona and Donghae alone again.

"Now, we forgot to do something very important during the last 5 years," Donghae said, puffing his cheeks. Yoona tilted her head a little.

"What?" she asked. Donghae held their contract up, and began to shred it piece by piece.

"We don't need this Love Contract anymore, right?" Donghae asked. Yoona giggled as she nodded. As the two began kissing each other, Donghae began shredding the contract pieces by pieces. 

 

A/N: YES! The story had ended :( I was having a writer's block, and I couldn't think of anything. If I had a story on hiatus, I wouldn't ever finish it. I'd probably delete it o.o So I just finished it :P Anyways, THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING! :D I never had over 50 subscribers ever o.o I am sooooo grateful and thankful! ^_^ I hope you enjoyed my fanfic ^^