Promise Me

The Love Contract

It was the day for the wedding. And you know who made this wedding possible? Yuri and Siwon. The two worked quickly on this wedding, proud of their work. Yoona was wearing her wedding dress, looking in the mirror. Yuri came in with her bridesmaid dress, smiling at Yoona. Yoona smiled at Yuri in the mirror.

"Yoona, guess who I brought?" Yuri asked. Yoona turned and titled her head. Just then, IU and Nicole came.

"YOONA! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" IU shouted, squealing. Nicole slapped IU's head, who pouted innocently.

"Aigoo~ You're still a little child," Nicole said, shaking her head. IU continued to pout, as she hopped towards Yoona.

"Wah~ Look at this dress!" IU exclaimed. Yoona laughed, as Nicole handed her the bouquet of flowers. Yoona sniffed the flowers, and sighed deeply. Nicole frowned.

"Are you okay, Yoona?" Nicole asked, sensing something was wrong with her friend. Yoona then began to sob.

"I-It's just that after I-I get married to Donghae... Poof, I'm gone. I can't see him anymore," Yoona cried, wiping her tears. IU cried along, not really listening to what they were talking about. Nicole patted Yoona's back and caressed her hair.

"You can see him on T.V," Yuri pointed out.

"Oh, and you can see him on the papers, and then the magazines, and then his CD albums, and then--"

"Alright, we get it, IU!" Nicole snapped, making IU shut . Nicole turned back to Yoona, caressing her hair. 

"But it's not the same," Yoona said quietly.

"Well, you can stay, and maybe I can take your place at the chocolate shop," Nicole suggested. Yoona stared into the mirror, shaking her head.

"No, I made a promise. A promise is a promise, and I don't break promises," Yoona said firmly. Nicole nodded a little, as the heard the music playing.

"We better go. Yuri, Yoona, bye!" Nicole said, dragging IU out, who was waving at the two. Yoona gave the two a small smile until they left. Yuri turned to Yoona, who wiped her tears.

"Come on, Yoona! It's your wedding! I promise you'll see him some day," Yuri assured. Yoona then grinned a little.

"You're right. It's my wedding, and I should be happy," Yoona said, getting up. And I WILL meet him, she thought, repeating this multiple times. She took a deep breath, and then began to go down the lane. She took each step slowly, staring into Donghae's eyes, who was dressed in a nice, fine tux. He smiled widely at Yoona.

When Yoona finally arrived next to Donghae, she took his hand, holding it tightly. The priest cleared his throat, as he began speaking. 

"Hey, Nicole, does Yoona look a bit upset to you?" IU asked.

"Yeah, she does. I think it's because of Donghae," Nicole whispered. IU widened her eyes.

"Donghae? What did he do to Yoona?" IU asked. 

"Well, nothing. He made her fall in love with him. That's it," Nicole replied, shrugging her shoulders. IU titled her head slightly.

"But I don't get it. Shouldn't she be happy?" IU asked.

"It's because this is the last day. After this marriage, we're going back," Nicole explained. IU widened her eyes agin.

"Going back?! Why didn't anyone tell me this?" IU asked, pouting. Nicole slightly slapped the back of IU's head.

"I told you this like 50 times! You kept ignoring me," Nicole hissed. IU frowned, since she couldn't exactly say anything back. After Yoona and Donghae kissed, Yoona turned around. She was about to throw her flower. IU and Nicole quickly got up, running into the small crowd, their arms reaching for the flower. Then, Yoona tossed it, as every girl began to scream. The flowers landed on Yuri's hand, which made her surprised. The other girls grumbled, going back to their seat. 

After the Wedding...

Yoona wore her regular clothes, and she met IU, Nicole, and Yuri outside. 

"Let's go, Yoona! The plane won't wait for us!" Yuri called, sniffing the bouquet. She smiled to herself, thinking of Siwon. Before Yoona was able to go into the cab, someone grabbed her hand. She turned and found Donghae grabbing it. Then, he stuck out his pinky.

"Yoona, before your leave, promise me something," Donghae said. Yoona stared awkwardly at the pinky.

"Um, what's the pinky for?" Yoona asked. Donghae made Yoona lock her pinky with his.

"Promise that you'll wait for me. I'll come to your chocolate shop when I have time. Your promised that you'll wait for me!" Donghae said, staring directly into Yoona's eye. Yoona smiled, as she kissed Donghae's lips.

"I will, Fishy," Yoona winked, going into the cab. The cab started moving, as Donghae waved with his hands. Wait for me. You promised, Donghae thought, as the cab disappeared.