I'm Sorry

The Love Contract

The next day, Donghae tried to call Yoona. He really wanted to apologize, but then Yoona wouldn't pick up her phone. He sighed as he hung up and tried dialing again. Suddenly, Siwon hugged Donghae, making him jump.

"Ya! Choi Siwon! Don't hug me like that again," Donghae said strictly with a glare. Siwon nodded, pouting.

"But it's fun, right?" he asked, smiling. Donghae frowned and glared at him again, which made Siwon pout.

"Arraso, hyung. By the way, who are you calling?" he asked, peaking through the phone. Donghae widened his eyes and closed his phone, whistling and walking around.

"No one, no one. Just Sunye," Donghae lied, whistling around. Siwon stuck his tongue out.

"Sunye? Psh! I'd rather try to go to Yoona and apologize to her if I were you! You totally messed up yesterday," Siwon frowned. Donghae rolled his eyes. That's exactly what I'm doing until you interrupted me, Donghae thought, annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah, um, you can go now," Donghae said, waving his hand. He really wanted to talk to Yoona. Siwon shrugged as he opened the door.

"Oh, hyung, guess what?" Siwon started. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked annoyed.

"Don't you know it's bad to lie to people? You should start saying the truth. Oh, and you should probably go to Yoona instead of calling her to apologize," Siwon suggested, as he slammed the door. Donghae gritted his teeth. Since when did he know so much about girls? he thought, as he opened his phone, and how did he know I was lying to him? Donghae dialed Yoona's number again, which was the 50th time.

As the phone rang, Donghae thought about what Siwon said earlier. Should I really go to Yoona and beg for forgiveness? he thought, as he hung up again. He sighed, and then got up. He grabbed a jacket and went outside.

"Where ya goin'?" Leeteuk asked, as Donghae wore his shoes.

"Out," Donghae said shortly, opening the door. He adjusted his shoes for a second, and then he left.

"Ya, Siwon, you know where he went?" Leeteuk asked. Siwon smiled to himself.

"Somewhere. He's going to do something seriously foolish in front of everyone," Siwon chuckled, eating a bowl of ramen. Just then, Kyuhyun lost on his game, as he groaned in frustration. He extended his hand to grab a pair of chopsticks and reached to the ramen bowl, but Siwon snatched his bowl away.

"My ramen!" Siwon snapped, stuffing more ramen in his mouth. Kyuhyun pouted.

"BUT I NEED FOOD RIGHT NOW! Or do you want me to cook myself ramen?" Kyuhyun pointed out. Siwon sighed as he shared the ramen with Kyuhyun. Leeteuk laughed, as he wondered what Donghae was going to do. I just hope he doesn't do anything bad, he thought, as he made himself ramen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Yoona? Yoona?! Yoona, wake up! You can't stay in that bed forever! You have to eat!" Yuri complained, shaking Yoona.

"No," Yoona said shortly, burying her face deeper into her pillow. IU and Nicole stared at Yoona for a moment. Yuri shrugged her shoulders, as Nicole sighed.

"Let me take care of her. You guys can get out of here," Nicole said, stepping up to Yoona. Yuri and IU nodded, as they went to get lunch. Nicole sat on the bed and sighed, as she caressed Yoona's hair.

"Yoong, Yoong, what am I going to do with you?" Nicole asked softly, sighing to herself.

"I'm sorry," Yoona whispered, showing a bit of her face. Nicole smiled a bit.

"I know what Donghae did was wrong, but you have to get over it. You already got over 64 messages from Donghae. He's trying to apologize to you," Nicole said, looking through Yoona's phone.

"I know that. I know he's trying to apologize, but what's the point? A true apology from a boyfriend would be romantic. They would meet person to person," Yoona said, day dreaming. Nicole laughed.

"Maybe he's on his way. If I know him, he probably got an advice like that from someone. He's not a romantic kind of boy, if I know him correctly," Nicole replied. Yoona chuckled for a moment, as she wiped her tears. She got up, and smiled at Nicole.

"Gomawo, Nicole. You know how to cheer me up," Yoona said truthfully. Nicole grinned.

"Anytime, buddy," Nicole replied, as her stomach growled. Nicole blushed lightly, as Yoona laughed.

"Well, let's go and eat lunch!" Nicole said, dragging Yoona out. They went down the elevator to the lobby, where they were about to meet Yuri and IU. Once they stepped out of the elevator, Nicole and Yoona widened their eyes. Donghae was standing right now, taking a deep breath.

"D-Donghae oppa!" Yoona exclaimed. She had gotten used to call Donghae 'Donghae oppa' now. Donghae panted for a second, and then kneeled down. Yoona eyed Nicole awkwardly, who giggled quietly and shrugged her shoulders.

"Im Yoona, I'm sorry I offended you! I know I made fun of you, and I'm really sorry about that! Please forgive me! I'll stay on my knees, and keep begging you forgiveness until you forgive me! Please, forgive me! I am very sorry!" Donghae said truthfully. He pulled out a singly rose out and a soft, small white teddy bear with a pink bow on it. He handed them to Yoona, his head down as he closed his eyes. 

"If you forgive me, please accept this rose and this teddy bear," Donghae said, closing his eyes tightly. He was able to buy the rose and the teddy bear as he came to the hotel. He hoped that Yoona would accept the bear and rose. Besides, he bought it with his own money.

Suddenly, his hands felt light. He opened his eyes slowly as he raised his head. He grinned widely, seeing that Yoona had accept her gift. He scrambled on his feet.

"Do you forgive me? Is that a yes? Please tell me it is a yes!" Donghae said, grasping Yoona's hand with his. Yoona blushed, as she slowly nodded.

"I forgive you, Donghae," she said quietly, smiling. Donghae smiled as he hugged Yoona tightly. She laughed, as she pulled away.

"But," she began, glaring at him, "If you ever make fun of me again in public, I will not forgive you." Donghae nodded quickly, as Yoona smiled.

"Have you ate lunch?" Donghae asked. Yoona shook her head.

"How about I treat you, then?" Donghae suggested. Yoona bit her lips, eying Nicole.

"Go ahead! I'll be around with IU and Yuri," Nicole said, smiling.

"You sure?" Yoona asked, wanting to make sure. Nicole nodded.

"I'm sure," Nicole assured. Yoona smiled as she hugged Nicole.

"Gomawo! I'll meet you outside, okay Donghae?" Yoona said, running outside. Donghae laughed, as he began going outside. Before he was able to go, Nicole grabbed his wrist.

"Please, don't try to hurt Yoona. She's a very fragile girl. If you hurt her, you get a piece of me," Nicole said, cracking her knuckles. Donghae gulped and nodded, as he took a deep breath. He exhaled deeply, as he met Yoona outside.

"So, where are we eating?" Yoona asked.