The Plan

The Love Contract

"What?" Yuri snapped. Donghae was sitting down on a chair, and sipped on his coffee. He slowly placed his coffee down and smirked.

"Can't I get a hello from an ol' friend?" Donghae asked, looking at Yuri. Yuri frowned. He's up to something, Yuri thought, as she glared at him.

"Hi. Now what are you up to?" Yuri asked coldly. Donghae laughed out loud. Luckily, nobody except the workers were here. They stared at Donghae strangely.

"Nothing, nothing! Me? Up to something? Ha! That's the silliest thing I had ever heard!" Donghae exclaimed. Yuri curled her fingers tightly. What's wrong with him?

"Are you sick or something?" Yuri asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope, I'm fine," Donghae said, touching his lips. He was thinking about Yoona. I'm not sick. Yoona is, Donghae thought, thinking about the kiss.

"Cause if you're sick, I can make you feel better by kissing you," Yuri grinned slyly. Donghae widened his eyes.

"Y-Ya! I just said I'm not sick!" Donghae protested nervously.

"Then tell me why you called me before I kiss you!" Yuri threatened. Donghae bit his lips. He took a deep breath and sighed as he slipped out a paper.

"What is this--" Yuri asked, but stopped herself. It was the exact same letter, the exact same envelope, the exact same words she had wrote on the letter she sent to Siwon. She glared at Donghae.

"How did you get this? Did Siwon show you this?" Yuri asked, throwing him questions. Donghae shook his head.

"No, I found it. Siwon never read it, yet," Donghae explained. Yuri pouted.

"This was only for Siwon oppa, though! Are you interested in me? Is that why you told me to come here?" Yuri asked. Donghae widened his eyes.

"M-Mwoh?! You think I'm trying to ask you out?" Donghae asked. Yuri nodded slowly, biting her lips. Just then, Donghae burst out laughing, holding his belly.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is the funniest thing I had ever head. You're not serious, right?" he asked. Yuri just stared at him. Oh, she is serious, Donghae thought, clearing his throat.

"Okay, um, anyways, back to business. I'm giving you an opportunity to be Siwon's girlfriend," Donghae said, grinning. Yuri continued to stare at Donghae. He's going to help me? Really?! Yuri squealed in her mind.

"Wait, why are you being so kind to me all of the sudden?" Yuri asked, scrunching her eyebrows.

"Well, you see, I have a problem with Yoona. It seems to be that Siwon also has interest in Yoona, too. That, sadly, can't happen," Donghae said, frowning.

"So you love Yoona?" Yuri asked, her eyes shining with happiness. 

"Well, that's hard to say. You can say I like Yoona, but not love. I mean, I do care for her a lot, but I don't love her. My feelings are only for Sunye, remember that."

"So you love Yoona?"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

"YES!" Donghae shouted, as he covered his mouth. Darn it! I got fooled by the oldest trick in this world, Donghae thought, cursing himself. Yuri formed a smile. HE CONFESSED! YAAA~~~ ^_^ Yuri thought.

"I'm going to tell Yoona and everyone!" Yuri squealed, as she started to dial Yoona's number. Before she was able to press another button, Donghae had snatched her phone. Yuri glared at Donghae.

"YA! THAT WAS MY PHONE! GIVE IT BACK!" Yuri shouted.

"I will only help you get together with Siwon if you never, ever tell ANYONE that I love Yoona. This is a secret between you and me, all right?" Donghae warned. Yuri pouted. As much I want to tell Yoona and everyone this, I have to agree with him. This is the only way for Siwon to finally notice me and all! Yuri thought. She sighed, as she held her pinky up. Donghae laughed.

"What are you doing?" Donghae asked.

"It's a pinky promise. You pinky promise to keep your promises forever until you accomplish it," Yuri explained, grabbing Donghae's pinky. They locked their pinkies together, as Donghae stared at her strangely. Pinky promise? That is the weirdest thing I had ever heard, Donghae thought, holding back his laughter.

"Fine, then it's a pinky promise," Donghae said officially.

"So what's the plan?" Yuri asked, flipping her bangs.

"Tomorrow, I'll call Yoona if she wants to go to the mall. Siwon will probably tag along since it's Yoona who's coming. Ask Yoona where she's going, and if she says to the mall, you tag along with her, all right? I'll call her at three o' clock, okay?" Donghae planed. Yuri nodded, smiling.

"All right. Oh, and Donghae?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you," Yuri said, leaving the cafe. Donghae smirked to himself, thinking, No, thank you.