It's On

The Love Contract

"Where are we eating? Uh.... where ever you want to eat!" Donghae replied, grinning. Yoona grinned back.

"I want to eat where ever you're taking me!" Yoona replied. Donghae fake-laughed as he opened the door for Yoona. 

"Um, how about that fancy seafood restaurant that recently opened?" Donghae suggested, thinking about how much Yoona enjoyed that restaurant with Siwon.

"Oh, um, sure," Yoona said, slightly disappointed. 

"Why, is there a problem?" he asked, feeling down. Yoona shook her head and her hands.

"A-Aniyo! I just.....feel like going somewhere more, er, non-fancy. Like, I want to go somewhere to eat, but not such a fancy place," Yoona explained, biting her lips. Donghae mouthed an "O".

"Then how about McDonalds?" Donghae joked. Yoona frowned and slapped Donghae's arm playfully.

"YA! Are you trying to make me fat?" Yoona yelled, slapping Donghae multiple times. Donghae laughed cheerfully, until someone knocked on his window. Donghae rolled down the window, as his face began to turn red.

"S-Sunye!" Donghae stuttered. Yoona frowned, while Donghae glared at her. She sighed and forced a smile.

"Hello, Sunye-ssi," Yoona greeted. Sunye smiled back, but smiled even wider at Donghae.

"Donghae oppa! Did you eat lunch yet?" she asked sweetly. Donghae's heart was about to melt. He shook his head, smiling nervously. Sunye smiled again. Now Donghae's heart began melting.

"Then oppa, do you want to go somewhere and eat with me?" she asked, her face inches away from Donghae. Donghae gulped, and nodded slowly. Yoona bit her lips, feeling jealous. She's flirting with Donghae! No fair! Yoona thought angrily. Sunye smiled, as she opened the door and sat on Donghae's lap.

"Ya! One person per seat! Sit on the back," Yoona snapped. Donghae frowned at her.

"Hold up, Sunye. I'll take care of her," Donghae said while Yoona gasped. Donghae got out of the car and pulled Yoona out of the car. Yoona was able to see Sunye smirked, but Donghae missed it.

"What's your problem?" Donghae snapped.

"My problem? My problem? My problem is her!" Yoona pointed, while Sunye looked innocently at Donghae. Donghae scoffed.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Donghae asked, glaring at Yoona. Yoona glared back.

"Why would I be jealous of a fish?" Yoona snapped. Donghae scoffed once more.

"You're jealous since you're in love with me, right?" Donghae asked, ignoring Yoona's fish comment. Yoona bit her lips. I'm not jealous, right? she thought.

"You said you'd treat me for lunch!" Yoona reminded.

"I can treat you lunch next time! Get someone else to treat you!" Donghae said, annoyed. Yoona scoffed at Donghae, frowning.

"Fine! I'll get Siwon oppa to treat me to lunch!" Yoona shouted, going back into the hotel and calling Siwon. Donghae sighed as he hopped back into his car. Sunye smiled innocently at Donghae.

"Where are we going to eat, oppa?" she asked sweetly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"UGH!!!" Yoona groaned. IU flinched, while Yuri and Nicole tried to calm her down.

"Yoona, lower your voice! You know how IU feels when someone is angry! Plus, everyone is looking at you!" Nicole pointed out. Yoona turned around, seeing everyone staring at her strangely and cluelessly.

"MWOH?! DO YOU ALL WANT A PIECE OF ME?!" Yoona shouted, getting up. The people went back to their business, feeling nervous. Nicole and Yuri sighed.

"Yoona unnie, please stop shouted," IU said quietly, gripping tightly onto her sandwich. Yoona stopped frowning and looked at IU with sad eyes. I forgot, she had a bad history with her parents. Her parents used to yell at her and stuff. I better lower my voice, Yoona thought, taking a deep breath.

"Mian, IU," Yoona replied softly. The four ate their lunch quietly. Yoona had already told them her problem, and the three couldn't help her until she was able to calm down.

"So you're jealous, right?" Yuri asked. Yoona glared at her.

"I am not jealous!" she protested. Nicole snorted.

"It's so clear! I mean, just think about this: Sunye and Donghae are in a car, and it's late at night. Their kissing hungrily with each other and then they start--"

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM RIGHT NOW!" Yoona shouted, getting up. She rolled up her sleeves, as Nicole and Yuri pushed her down her seat.

"I was kidding! It didn't really happen, Yoona!" Nicole explained. Yoona huffed, as she puffed her cheeks.

"Don't even say those things!" Yoona warned. Nicole nodded, grinning.

"This clearly tells us that you're in love and jealous of him and Sunye," IU pointed out. Yoona stopped frowning, and then sighed. 

"I guess," Yoona said, disappointed.

"What's the matter?" Yuri asked.

"Well, we're getting married in 2 weeks. We promised each other that we'll break up by that time, saying that we didn't really want to get married now. Like, we liked it better as friends," Yoona explained, pouting.

"Wow, and I thought that you two were really getting married," Yuri said, rolling her eyes. 

"But if we could prove that Donghae really likes you, you two can get together!" Nicole exclaimed. Yoona nodded excitedly, until her stomach growled. 

"Looks like someone is hungry," a manly voice said from behind. Yoona turned and grinned at Siwon.

"Siwon oppa! You're late!" Yoona said, pouting at him. Siwon laughed as he hugged Yoona from behind.

"I'm sorry! Let's go! Did your friends eat lunch yet?" Siwon asked. Yuri really wanted to say no, but she was too full. Yuri just nodded, while Nicole and IU agreed with her. Siwon smiled.

"Alright, I'll be taking Yoona away from you guys, alright?" Siwon said, pulling Yoona away from her friends. The three waved, discussing how to get Donghae to confess that he loves Yoona. Siwon and Yoona rode into Siwon's car, as they started to head to the park.

"Did the park open a restaurant or something?" Yoona asked, tilting her head. Siwon laughed as he picked up a picnic basket.

"No, silly! It's a picnic lunch!" Siwon grinned. Yoona smiled back, clasping her hand. When they arrived at the park, they found a perfect spot near the pond. Yoona began talking about her problem with Donghae. Siwon listened carefully, as her words started to hammer his heart.

"I just really like him, but I haven't notice! I hope that he loves me, too, but I doubt it. I mean, I have no chance with Sunye! She pretty, popular, and spent more time with Donghae than me! What am I suppose to do?" Yoona exclaimed, eating a chocolate covered strawberry.

"Have you confessed?" Siwon asked.

"Well, the contract said that we weren't allowed to fall in love with each other. If I confess, wouldn't that be breaking the contract? Plus, I bet the manager wrote something in the back about breaking the rule," Yoona said, rolling her eyes. If I only read the back of the contract! Yoona thought. Siwon was quiet, as he nibbled on a strawberry.

"Well, try confessing after the contract is over," Siwon suggested.

"But I don't know when the contract is over! I can't even look back at it because the manager has it!" Yoona explained, pouting.

"Can't you ask the manager for the contract?" Siwon asked again, packing up.

"I would, but your manager is scary," Yoona pointed out. Siwon chuckled for a second, as his heart felt heavy. Yoona loves Donghae, Siwon. You have to get over her now, Siwon thought, upset.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Yoona asked, worried. Siwon gave her a weak smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine Yoong. Let's go get some ice cream," Siwon said, holding hands with her. Yoona smiled at him. Siwon oppa is a good guy! He's very cheerful! I wonder what's bothering him, Yoona thought, still smiling. As they began walking closer to an ice cream parlor, Yoona gasped. She saw Sunye and Donghae kissing each other hungrily in Donghae's car. Nicole was right! They are kissing each other! Yoona thought, her legs shaking weakly.

She stopped walking, as Siwon began to worry about her. What's wrong with her? he thought. He looked at the direction where she was looking and widened his eyes. WHAT ON EARTH IS DONGHAE DOING WITH SUNYE?!?!? Siwon thought in shock. Yoona continued to stare at them, wishing that she could kill Donghae right now. But I can't move, Yoona thought, as she began turning pale. 

Siwon quickly turned Yoona around, making her face him. Then, he quickly leaned towards Yoona, as he began kissing her fiercely. Yoona widened her eyes, as tears began to flow down her cheeks. Donghae looked up after the kiss, and widened his eyes in shock as he saw Siwon kissing Yoona. Siwon was facing Donghae, as he glared at Donghae.

Siwon... with Yoona? Wait, why are they kissing each other? Wait, what did I say? OMG!!!! THEY'RE KISSING EACH OTHER?!?!?! Donghae thought in disbelief. 

"Oppa, kiss me again!" Sunye whined, kissing Donghae. Donghae tried to kiss back, but couldn't stand the thought and scene of Yoona and Siwon kissing each other. He saw Siwon glare at him, as he shuddered. Donghae was getting angry with Siwon. He's with my girl!!! MY girl!!! Donghae thought. 

After a while, Donghae saw Siwon breaking away from Yoona as he brushed her hair. Yoona turned around and Donghae saw her teary face. She was crying? Wait, did she see me? Donghae thought nervously. Donghae broke the kiss, as he received a text message.

To: Donghae >:T

From: Siwon 

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!?! KISSING SUNYE NEAR YOONA?!?!? 

Donghae angrily replied back to Siwon, saying:

To: Siwon >:O

From: Donghae

How about you, huh? Kissing my girl?! You have no right to kiss Yoona!

When Donghae received Siwon's next reply, he gritted his teeth.

To: Donghae >:T

From: Siwon

Then how about this: Whoever can get Yoona's heart will be her boy. 

Donghae didn't even have to think twice what he had to reply.

To: Siwon >:O

From: Donghae

It's on.