The Interview Where Donghae Made a Mistake (Part 1)

The Love Contract

"Donghae oppa!" Yoona exclaimed, as Donghae opened the door to his limo. Yoona was waiting outside of the hotel with Yuri, IU, and Nicole. He raised an eyebrow. Why is she calling me oppa?

"Why are you calling me oppa?" Donghae asked. Yoona leaned towards him, making Donghae blushed deeply. Everything's getting hot in here. Is it just me? Donghae thought nervously. He closed his eyes tightly.

"Manager told me too," Yoona whispered in his ears. Just feeling her breath near him made him shiver. 

"O-O-Oh," Donghae stuttered, not exactly knowing what to say. Yoona leaned back and smiled at him. 

"Oh, so that's Donghae! Nice to meet you, sir!" IU laughed, smiling. 

"Let me introduce you to my friends. This is IU, she's the most childish and cheerful one. This is Nicole! She's very responsible and very smart. And you already know Yuri," Yoona introduced. Nicole approached Donghae and studied him. Then, she stuck out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Donghae-ssi," Nicole greeted, smiling at him. Donghae shook her hand, as IU and Yuri rode into the limo.

"WOAH!!!! The limo is huge!" IU exclaimed. Yuri laughed.

"It's not that huge!" Yuri said.

"Better than a car," IU grinned, shrugging her shoulders. Nicole got on and then Yoona hopped in. Donghae closed the door as the limo began moving. 

"WAH~~" IU awed, staring around the car, "This is AWESOME! Yoona, you are soooo lucky!" Donghae snorted. It's nothing special! It's just a car, Donghae thought.

"Are you nervous?" Nicole asked Donghae and Yoona. Donghae shook his head.

"What?" he asked, clueless.

"Are you nervous about the interview?" Nicole asked, sighing. 

"No, I'm not nervous. I'm not allowed to speak a lot in public unless I have too," Yoona said with a smile. Donghae was nervous. He had no idea what he was going to say or do. All he could think about was Yoona, Yoona, and more Yoona. Did she put a love potion in me or something? Donghae thought, starring at Yoona. Nicole noticed this and cleared . Donghae jumped and blushed, as he opened his mouth to answer.

"I-I'm perfectly fine! I've been to these like, what? A million times!" Donghae lied, laughing. Nicole clearly noticed that Donghae was fake-laughing. Yoona smiled at him as she stared at IU and Yuri, we were making fogs on the window and drawing things with their fingers. I don't know how you guys can be so happy! No matter what I do, I just can't be happy, Yoona thought, as she turned to another window far away from theirs. She fogged up the window and drew a heart.

As she thought about the interview, she noticed that she had drew a heart with, "Y+D" in it. Embarrassed, she wiped the fog off with her sleeve. Me and Donghae? No way! she thought nervously. 

"Yoona, are you okay? Your cheeks are all red," Donghae pointed out. IU snorted, and so did Yuri. Yoona blushed even deeper as she touched her cheeks.

"I-I am? I guess it's because things are too.... uh.... hot in here," Yoona stammered, fanning herself with her hand. Donghae stared at her for a moment, then turned around, facing the window. Nicole scooted near IU and Yuri, who continued fogging up the window.

"It's clear that they like each other," IU whispered. Yuri nodded in agreement.

"Not quite. You see, Donghae really likes Yoona, but I could see that something also bothers him. Yoona, though, isn't exactly sure if she is in love with Donghae. I even saw her draw a heart with a 'Y+D' in it. But remember how she kept blabbering about Siwon and how charming he was?" Nicole asked. Yuri felt a stab of jealousy.

"Yeah, I remember eaves dropping on that topic. But Siwon is MINE!" Yuri hissed, glaring at the fogged window. The car stopped, and it was time for them to leave the car. 4 beautiful dressed ladies and 1 fine suited gentlemen came out of the limo. Yoona and Donghae were linking arms, waving and smiling at the crowd. IU, Yuri, and Nicole followed behind them, smiling awkwardly and giving the cameras small waves.

When they entered the building, everyone was busy. Camera men/woman and reporters were busy finding the rooms that held an interview.

"Girls, you guys can sit here. Just wait until we come out of the interview, alright? DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!" Yoona repeated, as she and Donghae entered the interview. IU, Yuri, and Nicole sighed.

"I'm bored!" IU complained. Just then, Yuri clapped.

"I know! Let's play a game! It's called, 'He's my type!' I made it up! You just point at the stars that are your type!" Yuri explained, grinning. Nicole shrugged, while IU sighed.

"Fine, we'll play," the two said, as they scanned around the building. Suddenly, they saw ShinEE coming out of a room, with cameras flashing around them. Nicole's eyes caught Key's eyes, as he smiled and gave her a friendly wave. He dropped a paper on the floor, as they exited out. Nicole widened her eyes as she ran to pick up the paper. She turned to call Key, but he was already gone.

"What could this be?" she asked herself as she looked at the card. She chuckled a bit. It wrote, "Call me! XXX-XXX-XXXX." 

"YA! NICOLE! COME ON!" IU shouted, waving her hand to come. Nicole turned and ran to the rest. Just then, B2ST came out of another room.

"Why are all the guys coming out of the room now?" IU asked, getting bored of seeing guys in the building. Yoseob spotted IU and gave her a light smile, while she stuck out her tongue.

"He looks like your type, IU. Funny and cute," Yuri giggled. IU rolled her eyes.

"Puh-leaze! I will not date a guy without knowing who he is!" IU replied, sticking her tongue out. Yuri got up to get some soda. She asked the girls if they wanted anything else, but the girls shook their heads. When Yuri arrived at the vending machine, she pressed a button. But when she pressed the button, another finger locked with hers. She looked up and saw Siwon smiling at her.

"Let me pay for this, Yuri," Siwon offered, putting the money in. Yuri blushed as she watched Siwon pick up two sodas. He handed her one of the soda as he opened the other, drinking it.

"Gomawo, Siwon," Yuri thanked, smiling. Siwon smiled back cheerfully.

"No problemo!" Siwon replied, finishing his drink.

"Well, I better go now. Bye, Yuri!" Siwon waved, running towards a room. Yuri waved, as she squealed to herself. Siwon oppa just bought soda for me! And he touched it! And I'm touching it! Yuri squealed in her mind, smiling like a foolish person. When she arrived with the girls, she saw Yoona crying. Yuri widened her eyes, as Nicole mouthed, "I'll tell you later." For the whole car ride, Yoona and Donghae didn't talk or look at each other. All Yuri could wonder was what had happened during the interview.