Fishy and Deer?

The Love Contract

"YOONA! You're late!" Nicole complained, pouting. Yoona ran towards them, panting.

"Mian! I had to work late yesterday, and I overslept! Mianhae!" Yoona said, clasping her hands. IU just laughed.

"Don't worry, Yoong! I'm just glad you're late this time! I was always late!" IU said, giggling.

"Did you hear about the Super whatever guys coming?" Yoona asked. Nicole and IU nodded.

"Yeah, I was going to go with my KARA girls, but then I wanted to see the fishes," Nicole said, winking.

"I got bored. I'm not a huge fan of them, anyways," IU said, shrugging her shoulders. Yoona smiled as they entered the aquarium. The three saw many different types of fish, but then soon IU felt bored.

"I'm so bored!" IU whined, pouting. It was time for lunch, and they sat down after they ordered their food.

"Ya! You're the one who wanted to come here! Grow up," Nicole said, rolling her eyes. IU narrowed her eyes on Nicole and ate her salad.

"I thought the fishes were going to do some tricks!" IU said, staring at the sky. Yoona burst out laughing.

"You can't teach a fish to do anything except 'swim' and 'eat'," Yoona joked. IU sighed, playing with her salad.

"Well someone should've told me that," IU complained.

"And someone should've known that since kindergarden," Nicole snapped. IU was quiet after they ate.

"So what are we going to do next?" Yoona asked, Nicole. Nicole took out the map of the aquarium. 

"Shall we see the sharks? I was dying to see them," Nicole said.

"I want to touch those sting rays," IU said, smiling, "At least they were taught about something." Nicole and Yoona laughed, as IU stared at them.

"Hm, I wanted to see the pufferfishes. I never seen them in they aquarium," Yoona said, finishing her salad. They had trouble deciding where to go.

"How about this: We each go on our separate ways. At the end, we'll meet each other at the Pufferfish Station, alright?" Nicole planned. IU and Yoona nodded as they went to their own ways. When Yoona arrived at the Pufferfish Station, the first thing she spotted was a teenager who was wearing some sunglasses and a cap, trying to imitate the pufferfish. He was puffing his cheeks whenever he saw a pufferfish. The pufferfish would eventually puff themselves, which made the boy smile. Yoona laughed, but she didn't know the boy was staring at her.

"That's funny," Yoona complimented, heading closer to the boy. The boy stepped back.

"Er, I'm not who you think you are!" the boy said almost quickly. Yoona stared at the boy strangely.

"What do you mean? I was thinking anything," Yoona said. The boy saw Yoona's innocent, deer-like eyes. Then, he chuckled to himself.

"You look like a deer," the boy said, chuckling. Yoona pouted, crossing her arms.

"Oh yeah? So since you were acting like a fish, would you like to be called 'Fishy?'" Yoona said, glaring at the boy. The boy removed his cap and sunglasses. 

"My name isn't Fishy, for your information, Deer! My name is Donghae, one of the members from Super Junior!" Donghae said proudly. Yoona stared at him, shocked. Then, she burst into laughter.

"No way!" Yoona said, wiping her tears.

"It's true! I just took the earliest plane to come here!" Donghae said truthfully. 

"Oh yeah? Then if you're 'Donghae' from Super Junior, then I'm 'Sunye' from Wondergirls," Yoona barked. Donghae narrowed his eyes on Yoona.

"You don't even look like Sunye! She's much cuter than you, anyways, Deer," Donghae snapped. Yoona gasped.

"She is not, Fishy!"

"She is too, Deer! And stop calling me Fishy! I gave you a nice nickname! Why am I called a fish? They don't do anything but swim and eat!" Donghae complained. 

"Cause that's what you probably do! Except, you don't swim. You just sit there on the couch," Yoona smirked. Just then, another guy approached to Donghae.

"Hey, Donghae! What--" the guy stopped and stared at Yoona. 

"Who is she?" the guy whispered. Yoona held her hand, smiling, as Siwon shook it.

"My name is Im Yoona. You are...?"

"I'm Siwon. Choi Siwon," Siwon greeted, smiling wildly at Yoona. Yoona felt something tingle inside of her. I think I like him, Yoona thought, biting her lips softly. Donghae smirked.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Yoona--"

"YOONA! IM YOONA, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Nicole's and IU's voice shouted from another room. Yoona quickly turned around, and yelled back, "I'M COMING!" She turned back to Siwon and Donghae and bowed to them.

"It was nice meeting you two. I hope we can meet another day, Siwon-ssi. See ya later, Fishy," Yoona smirked, and turned around to IU and Nicole. Donghae scoffed behind Yoona's back. He kicked his foot on the wall, but then grabbed his foot tightly.

"OW, OW, OW!!!" Donghae screamed, as Siwon pushed him out of the aquarium.

"Nice nickname, Fishy," Siwon teased. Donghae glared at him and chased him through the aquarium.

"YA! COME BACK HERE!" Donghae yelled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Yoona, where were you?" Nicole asked, once they were outside of the aquarium.

"Oh, here and there," Yoona replied, not wanting to talk about her meeting with Siwon and Donghae. It's not important, anyways, Yoona thought.

"Come on! We need to buy things souvenirs! Your 8 unnies would not be pleased if you didn't buy them anything!" Nicole warned.

"Especially Seohyun!" IU added. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"And you need to buy things for 4 people, Nicole," Yoona said. Nicole rolled her eyes, too. IU just giggled.

"I'm lucky I don't need to buy anything!" IU said, smiling. They all headed to the gift shop. Yoona had so much fun today, and hoped that tomorrow would be as much fun as today was. Too bad it wouldn't be...