Fun Date (Part 1)

The Love Contract

It's been only 2 days since the interview with Yoona and Donghae. The interview were all over the place: television, newspapers, and even on the internet. Yoona sighed, re-reading the paper.

"Ya, Yoona, you've been reading that too much. How about we go have some fun?" Yuri suggested. Yoona shook her head.

"No, I can work. Besides, I already got in trouble by Taeyeon once. I don't want to get in trouble again," Yoona said, putting the paper down. Yuri pouted, upset that Yoona didn't want to have some fun.

"I'm going to ask Taeyeon about this," Yuri said, running to Taeyeon. Yoona couldn't here what the two were saying. All she knew was that they were talking about her because they kept pointing at her. Finally, Taeyeon nodded, and Yuri squealed. She grabbed Yoona out of the shop.

"Ya, Yuri! Where are we going?" Yoona asked, clueless.

"To a fair!" Yuri squealed, about to push Yoona to her car. But just then, a limo appeared right in front of Yoona. Yuri and Yoona stopped, wondering what was going. The car stopped, and someone opened the car. It was Siwon. Yoona smiled wildly, but stopped smiling when she saw Donghae.

"Hey Yoona," Siwon greeted, smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon-ssi!" Yoona greeted back, bowing. Yuri nervously bowed with Yoona.

"And who is she?" Siwon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ah, this is Yuri, my best friend and a worker at the chocolate shop. Yuri, here is your favorite singer, Siwon-ssi," Yoona introduced. Yuri stood there, staring at Siwon. 

"Annyeong, I'm Siwon from Super Junior," Siwon greeted, shaking Yuri's hand. Yuri grinned widely.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kwon Yuri! I'm, like, a big fan of you! I always see you only when you perform on stage! I always have posters of you hung up on my wall, too! A-And I read fanfictions about you! All I'm trying to say is I LOVE YOU!" Yuri finished, blushing hard. Yoona giggled.

"Uh, great to hear that! I hope you keep supporting me," Siwon said, winking at Yuri. Yuri squealed, looking at Yoona.

"So what brings you here today?" Yoona asked.

"Donghae wanted to go to a fair with you! You can bring Yuri, too," Siwon said, Donghae looking away, but Yoona couldn't tell if Donghae was blushing or he was just embarrassed. Yoona just nodded and dragged Yuri into the limo. Yoona sat next to Donghae and Yuri sat next to Siwon.

"So why did you invite us?" Yoona muttered, seeing Yuri and Siwon talking. 

"I didn't invite you! The manager said to!" Donghae hissed, looking away. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Why is your manager torturing me?" Yoona asked, a bit annoyed.

"Hey, hey! He tortures me every single day!" Donghae protested, glaring at Yoona.

"Whatever. So where are we going?" Yoona asked.

"To a fair? DUH~" Donghae said, as if it was so obvious.

"I meant which fair are we going to, Fishy?" Yoona asked, stomping on Donghae's foot. Donghae yelped and grabbed his foot. Yoona widened her eyes, and covered with a hand.

"Omo! I didn't realize fishes had feet! They don't even have brains, too! Just like you," Yoona snapped.

"Ya! Fishes do have brains!" Donghae protested.

"Well, you apparently seemed to have a small brain," Yoona smirked, crossing her arms. Donghae glared at her. Aish... this girl is something, Donghae thought. Soon, they arrived at the fair. Yuri pressed her hands on a window.

"Wowww!! This is the best fair there is!" Yuri said, smiling. Yoona smiled at Yuri. They got out of the car, the two men wearing disguises.

"Hey, Fishy?" Yoona began. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Deer?" asked Donghae.

"Even though we're a 'couple', why do you still wear disguises?" Yoona asked, curious. Donghae stopped for a moment and thought about it. Why am I wearing my disguise if I'm with Yoona? he asked himself. He took his disguise off and placed them in his pocket. Strangely, no one really bothered him when he entered, but they all bothered Siwon. Yuri pouted, going next to Yoona.

"Siwon is MINE!" Yuri protested. Yoona and Donghae chuckled.

"Aigoo~ are you jealous already?" Yoona asked, patting Yuri's back. Yuri bit her lips, nodding slowly. She admit it, she was very jealous. 

"Well, then the three can hang out until we meet Siwon again," Donghae said, going to the roller coasters area. Yoona's eyes sparkled, seeing the long ride of the roller coasters.

"I love coasters!" Yoona exclaimed, automatically getting in line. Yuri and Donghae followed.

"I'm okay with coasters, but not a big fan of them," Yuri said, trembling a bit. Donghae laughed at Yuri.

"Don't ride if you don't want to," Donghae said, standing in line besides Yoona. Yuri nodded a bit quickly and got out of line. Yuri took out her camera, ready to take pictures of Yoona and Donghae.

"Donghae wrap your arm around Yoona's shoulders!" Yuri said, squealing. Donghae and Yoona widened their eyes.

"EH!?" Donghae and Yoona asked in disbelief.

"Wrap your arm around her or else," Yuri hissed, gritting her teeth. Donghae did as he was told, and the couple smiled to the camera. Yuri took multiple of shots, and ended after 30 or so pictures. 

"There! I'll get you guys some snacks. Meet me at that bench over there!" Yuri said, pointing to a bench. The couple nodded, as Yuri left them alone. Strangely, Donghae's arm was still wrapped around Yoona. He didn't want to let go for some reason. Yoona shifted a bit, feeling uncomfortable. 

"You're breaking rule #3, don't act uncomfortable," Donghae whispered, as Yoona shivered. 

"Well, you're breaking #4, don't fall in love with me," Yoona whispered. Donghae laughed, turning red.

"I'm not falling in love with you! I'm just... uh.... posing for the cameras!" Donghae protested, smiling.

"Well, there are no cameras, for your information," Yoona pointed out. Donghae blushed, taking his arm off. Yoona smiled, feeling much comfortable. Once it was their turn, the two road in the front.

"You're pretty brave to ride this," Donghae said, smirking. Yoona stuck her tongue out.

"I'm always brave," Yoona said. The coaster went up... up... and up... and finally, the coaster zoomed down as fast as lightning. It went around loops, went down hill, up hill, twirled, turn, and there were screams. Yoona's hair flew back, as she smiled and screamed. Donghae screamed too, smiling. He stared at Yoona almost for the whole ride. Why am I staring at her like this? I feel dumb, Donghae thought, shaking his head. 

Yoona looked at him, feeling concerned. Is he alright? Does he not like roller coasters? Who doesn't! Oh yeah, Yuri! Well, hang in there, Donghae! The ride is almost done!

After the ride, Yoona and Donghae got off, smiling at each other widely.

"That was fun," Yoona finally spoke. Donghae nodded in agreement.

"I never knew you would actually enjoy the ride. When you said that you loved coasters, I thought you were kidding. I guess you really do love them as much as me," Donghae said, winking.

"Of course! They are the coolest ride ever!" Yoona said. They arrived at where Yuri told them to meet after the ride. They found Siwon and Yuri there, each eating separate cotton candies. Yuri was also holding another cotton candy, too. When they approached closer, Yuri and Siwon smiled at them.

"Here," Yuri said, handing them the one big, cotton candy.

"Where is mine?" asked Donghae.

"That is yours," Yuri said.

"Then where is mine?" asked Yoona.

"That cotton candy is for you two to share!" Yuri explained. Donghae and Yoona widened their eyes, but shrugged. They shared a cotton candy together, smiling and staring into their eyes. Noticing this, Donghae glared at Yoona.

"You were about to break rule #4, don't fall in love with me," Donghae warned. Yoona shook her head nervously, eating her cotton candy.

"Thanks Fishy," Yoona said a bit quickly. Suddenly, a shadow covered Donghae and Yoona.

"Donghae oppa?" a familiar voice called. Donghae widened his eyes, and saw the girl he wanted to see for so long.

"Hey Sunye," he said, smiling.