I'm in Love

The Love Contract

The manager slammed the table with his fist, as Donghae jumped. 

"You mouse-brained fool! You ugly duckling! You horrible monster! Why would you yell like that to her?!" the manager shouted, shouting all these rude comments. Donghae kept flinching, wanting to cover his ears.

"I--"

"Don't give me any excuses! I don't want to hear anything from you tonight! I'll listen to your excuses in the morning, understand?" the manager shouted, his face all red with anger. Donghae nodded slowly, as he just sat there, staring at him. The manager took a deep breath and sat down, as he typed something quickly on his computer.

"You will be going to an interview tomorrow with Yoona. Make sure you pick her up," the manager noted. Donghae nodded quickly as he got up from his seat.

"Hold it," the manager called. Donghae turned, wondering what the manager was going to say. The manager lifted his head and turned to Donghae.

"Are you in love with Yoona? Is that why you yelled at her?" the manager asked. For some reason, Donghae turned bright red. I AM NOT! LEE DONGHAE! YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH IM YOONA! YOU GOT THAT?! Just say a 'no', and you'll be fine.

"Yes," Donghae blurted, covering his mouth. I thought I was suppose to say no... T.T Donghae thought, turning even redder.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" the manager asked, looking up. Donghae sighed in relief. Good thing he wasn't listening

"I said of course not! Remember, sir, I love Sunye. Don't forget that," Donghae noted, as the manager nodded.

"Of course, of course. Well, you may leave now. Get ready for tomorrow!" the manager said, getting up for some coffee. Donghae nodded and fled the room, breathing in and out deeply.

"That was close!" Donghae thought, sighing and closing his eyes.

"HYUNG!" Siwon shouted, jumping on Donghae.

"OOF!" Donghae shouted, dropping onto the floor. Siwon smiled and hugged him.

"I was wondering what happened to you! Hyung, hyung, hyung! I have good news and bad news!" Siwon blabbered, still on Donghae. Donghae sighed.

"Before you talk, you might want to get off of me," Donghae grumbled. Siwon stopped smiling and pouted, as he got off of Donghae. Donghae sighed in relief once more and got up, dusting the dust off his clothes. Then, he turned to Siwon, tapping his foot.

"What's the good news?" Donghae asked.

"The good news is that I'm in LOVE!" Siwon confessed, smiling at Donghae. Donghae grinned back, glad that Siwon actually had someone he loved.

"In love? Really? With who?" Donghae asked.

"Yoona! Im Yoona! Your fake girlfriend!" Siwon whispered, making Donghae frowned. Im Yoona? My fake girlfriend? Since when did he fall in love with Yoona? Donghae thought, biting his lips. He felt jealous. He shook the thought off his head. No, Donghae! You love Sunye! That's it! It's even part of the contract! You can survive for one month, and then the marriage is over! Donghae repeated, but some reason, he didn't feel comfortable.

"Hyung? Hyung? Hyunggg~" Siwon sang, tapping and shaking Donghae. Donghae snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh? What?" Donghae asked, clueless. Siwon frowned.

"I said that the bad news is that Kyuhyun burned the last ramen again! Everyone told you to go buy it because you weren't there. Here's the money. See you later, hyung! MAKE SURE YOU BRING THE RAMEN!" Siwon reminded, as he ran off to the apartment. Donghae stood there, still thinking about what Siwon said earlier. Am I suppose to help him get closer with Yoona? Or am I suppose to get myself closer with Yoona? Donghae thought, finding the thought of Siwon and Yoona being together difficult. He shook his head as he went to the store to buy ramen.