"Date"

The Love Contract

Yoona smacked Donghae's head.

"You never said we were getting married Fishy!" Yoona hissed.

"Ya, ya! Hold up! It was on the back of the contract, as the manager said. We can stop the marriage, though," Donghae started.

"How?" Yoona asked.

"If someone spots that we aren't really a lovely couple, they eventually spread it to the world. They'll know and want us to break up. After that, we stop the marriage and go on our own lives. We only have a month to do this," Donghae explained.

"Then can't we just say, 'Sorry, we will not have a marriage' or  act like we're not a couple anymore?" Yoona suggested. Donghae shook his head.

"Remember, you signed a love contract. You have to act like we're in love," Donghae pointed out. Yoona pouted, crossing her arms. Donghae just smiled.

"You look really cute when you pout," Donghae cooed. Yoona raised an eyebrow.

"What did you say, Fishy?" Yoona asked. Donghae blushed, looking at somewhere else.

"Nothing, nothing..." he muttered. Yoona just sighed as she finished her drink.

"I seriously don't want to do this anymore," Yoona mumbled.

"Well, it's too late now," Donghae replied, throwing his drink away.

"Don't you feel a bit sad that you lost so many fans?" Yoona asked. Donghae shrugged. Suddenly, Sunye approached Yoona and Donghae.

"I hope I wasn't bothering anything," Sunye said, when she arrived to them. Yoona shook her head and hand. Donghae started to panic nervously.

"Aniyo! We were just talking. Well, I'm going to go Fishy," Yoona said, getting up. She grabbed her bag and turned to leave.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Donghae asked.

"Siwon told me to meet him in front of an ice cream shop. He wants to hang around and get to know me more, according to him," Yoona noted. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, and I'll be a bit late when I go to your apartment for your information. Siwon is taking me out to dinner," Yoona added.

"Since when did you guys started dating?" Donghae asked, feeling jealous. Yoona scoffed and laughed.

"For your information, we aren't dating! It's just a friendly time with your friends," Yoona said, as she left to meet Siwon. Donghae grumbled a bit. This time, Sunye felt jealous.

"Do you really like her that much, Donghae oppa?" Sunye asked. Donghae shook his hand.

"N-No! For your information, I've loved you only! Only you!" Donghae said awkwardly. He wasn't exactly sure. Sunye just nodded and gave him a smile.

"Hey, Donghae oppa, want to spy on them?" Sunye asked, grinning.

"Who?" Donghae asked. Sunye frowned.

"Don't you want to know how Siwon's and Yoona's date will go?" Sunye asked, nudging him with her elbow. He stared at Yoona disappearing for a moment.

"It also could be a small date with us, too," Sunye added, blushing. Donghae smiled. 

"Sure, let's go!" Donghae said, following Yoona. When they finally caught up with Yoona, they started to hide behind the trees together. 

"Siwon oppa! Hello!" Yoona said, waving at Siwon. Siwon smiled at her and handed her a chocolate mint ice cream.

"For you, Yoong," Siwon replied, winking. Yoona giggled shyly as she ate her ice cream. Since when did Yoona call Siwon 'oppa' and Siwon called Yoona 'Yoong'? Donghae wondered, feeling jealous. As Yoona and Siwon moved on, Donghae dragged Sunye to a closer and another hiding place. Yoona and Siwon sat on a bench, eating ice cream. Donghae and Sunye hid behind a bush, which was behind Yoona and Siwon.

"So, do you want to get married with Donghae?" Siwon asked.

"No, no! I want to marry someone BETTER than him!" Yoona replied, rolling her eyes. I'm better than everyone! Donghae thought. Sunye kind of liked the fact that their bodies were close together. She pulled Donghae's body closer without Donghae noticing. He was too jealous to notice Sunye's action. 

"Where are we going to eat for dinner, anyways?" Yoona asked.

"To a fancy seafood restaurant. It's right down the block over there," Siwon replied, pointing to a big, fancy restaurant. Everyone were either wearing beautiful dresses or nice suits. Yoona widened her eyes, even though she was already in a fancy dress. Siwon took her hand and led her to the seafood restaurant.

"Sunye, are you hungry?" Donghae asked. Sunye nodded. Donghae pulled Sunye out of the bush and followed Siwon and Yoona. Omo, it's a date! Sunye thought, snuggling on Donghae's arm. Donghae ignored her and focused on Yoona. Yoona and Siwon were chatting about how things were and about Donghae. Why is it about me? Donghae thought.

When they arrived to their table, they sat only one table away from Yoona's and Siwon's table. Luckily, Donghae was still able to hear them talking. He saw Yoona widening her eyes.

"Omo, Siwon oppa! These are expensive!" Yoona gasped, looking at the menu.

"Of course! I reserved this seat especially for you," Siwon replied, winking. Yoona gave him a light smile. Donghae was interrupted when the waiter came to take their orders. Donghae wasn't prepared, so Sunye just ordered for him. Donghae gave Sunye a thankful smile, while Sunye smiled back. When their orders came, Donghae realized that Sunye had ordered steamed lobsters for both of them. Donghae eyed on Yoona, who ordered a halibut soup. Siwon ordered a lobster bisque. 

"Tell me, Yoong. If you had kissed me instead of Donghae, will you marry me?" Siwon asked. Yoona smiled.

"I'd love too!" Yoona joked. Of course, both boys didn't know it was a joke. Siwon smiled at Yoona brightly as he ate his soup. Meanwhile, Donghae was tightly scrunching his napkin.

"Donghae oppa..." Sunye said softly. Donghae's angriness was interrupted by a soothing, soft voice. He turned to Sunye.

"Mian," Donghae apologized, eating his lobster. Sunye smiled lightly, eating her lobster.

At the end, the four people finished their meals at the same time. Siwon opened the door to his car, allowing Yoona to go in. Yoona smiled and thanked the gentleman as he closed the door after. Siwon chuckled as he rode into his car. Donghae and Sunye followed behind their car, Donghae driving. 

"Their date seemed to go well!" Sunye squealed, clapping. Donghae focused on his driving, not saying anything to Sunye. Suddenly, he saw Siwon leaning towards Yoona. ARE THEY KISSING?!?! Donghae thought, widening his eyes. He parked his car along a sidewalk as he focused on Siwon and Yoona's car. They seemed to be smiling and Yoona leaned closer to Siwon. NOW SHE'S KISSING HIM!?! Im Yoona, you have a lot to explain...

Siwon and Yoona...

Siwon opened the door for Yoona, who smiled at him.

"Thank you, Siwon oppa!" Yoona thanked, hopping into the car. Siwon closed the door and chuckled, as he hopped into his car. As the car moved on, they were talking about how much fun they had today. Suddenly, Siwon leaned closer to Yoona whispered, "And I think someone was jealous seeing us being together." Yoona smiled.

"Who?" she whispered back. Siwon just smiled as they drove to their apartment.

"Someone that you and I know closely," Siwon replied, as they kept driving to their apartment. Yoona pouted as she kept thinking. Who could he or she be?