8 : It's Her... Smiling at Me

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

**Woollim High**

The seven kingkas walked on the rooftop. Each of them were holding envelope, inside the envelope is their class schedule and section. "Okay." Sunggyu started. "On the count of three.."

"I'm section S-A." L said suddenly. The rest looked at him with a WHAT-THE-HELL-WE-ARE-SUPPOSE-TO-BE-OPENING-IT-TOGETHER-look. "Just open yours too!"

They looked at their section, "S-A"

"Look! We have the same class!" Sungyeol jumpily said as he looked at the others' schedule.

"YAY!" Hoya and Dongwoo hugged each other while Sungyeol forcefully pulled cold L to a hug. Sunggyu, spread his arms for Woohyun but he gave him a stern look. So instead, the leader hugged the maknae.

Out of the blue, Dongwoo suddenly said, "I wonder if Eun Jo will be our classmate." the boys looked at him, "What?"

"Hyung do you like her?" Sungjong asked.

Dongwoo laughed, "No.. I met her in the coffee shop last night." he turned to Woohyun. "She look absolutely fine. She's with someone last night."

"Who?" Woohyun curiously asked. Dongwoo turned to L.

Everyone looked at him. "What?" L asked innocently. "We just went out. That's it."

"Why her?" Sungyeol pouted.

"We met in our coffee shop. Then it's already full so I invited her to go somewhere else." L said. "Aish why am I explaining? It's not like we're dating." he left the boys.

"Yea, it's not like they're dating, so just forget it." Woohyun told everyone. "And it's not like you're not jealous?" the others said.

***

The boys went to their classroom and sat down comfortably. The others were talking with other students while Woohyun, was just sitting on his seat, waiting for his seatmate to come. The teacher arrived yet his classmate isn't arriving yet.

"Ms. So isn't here yet?" the teacher asked.

"Maybe yes.. maybe no.." Woohyun said. "She's not yet on her seat.. See?" for some reason it gave Woohyun a bad mood. 'She's obviously not here. How dare her ask me. Eugh..'

"If Eun Jo is here, she'll probably beat you up and let you apologize to the teacher." Sooyoung whispered who is behind him. Woohyun just smiled nervously.

'Yeah.. If she's here I wouldn't say that because I'll always have a good mood.' he thought.

"The class continued boring." Sungjong sighed. The y were walking towards the

"Who would've thought." Hoya said, "It's more boring than the usual."

Woohyun was walking when he accidentally bumped someone. He saw that it was Sooyoung. "Oh.. Sorry."

"Ah.. gwenchana." Sooyoung smiled as she bowed.

"Hi Sooyoung." Sungyeol said sweetly as he walked beside Sooyoung. "Are you buying food?"

Sooyoung shook her head. "Nope. I'm gooing to buy Eun jo and Baekhyun soda. I lost in a game so I'd have to do it."

"Baekhyun?" Woohyun asked. "Byun Baekhyun?"

"Ye." Sooyoung noddded. "Waeyo?"

"He's a transfer student.. How come they're close right away?" Woohyun murmured.

"Hihi.. I knew it.." Sooyoung giggled. "Eun Jo knew that you'll act like that when I tell you."

"Huh?" Woohyun asked innocently.

"Woohyun, Baekhyun and Eun Jo are childhood friends." Sooyoung said. "But I guess everything has changed. They were so close right now." she was about to leave when Woohyun grab her wrist.

"Is Eun Jo telling you anything about me?" he asked.

"Yes." Sooyoung said, poker-faced. "Hmm.. Nothing sweet but I tell you, I can't believe how she forgive you with everything you did. That kiss.. Eugh. How dare you." she finally said and left.

"That kiss.." Hoya started. "Did you two make out or something?"

"Of course not!!" Woohyun defensively shook his head. "Of course not.. Really."

The rest of the boys continueed to laugh as they saw the embarrased Woohyun..

**Classroom**

Woohyun sat comfortably on his seat when a girl sat beside him. He was so shocked to see who's beside him. "So Eun Jo?"

Eun Jo turned and smiled. "Ommo.. Woohyun-ssi.. Annyong haseyo.." she greeted.

Her smile was never different compared to her smile before. And Woohyun felt like smiling too.

*END OF CHAPTER 8*

Okay.. hate me now.. I didn't succeed in making you liking this chapter right? Eugh.. I knew it.. :( Sorry.. I have come up with some idea but then I changed it because I think pursuing it will make the story shorter and stuff. Of course I want to make you see how EunWoo couple is being shipped.. right? Hehe Anyways..

 

have you listened to Only Tears? OMG Do you know I have forgotten about it being released just the morning (AM 12:00 KST) of May 8.. I was about to sleep when I saw the news in allkpop.. So I downloaded it.. OMG! Woohyun's voice is so romantic.. ♥♥♥ Listen to it nae?

 

OH! REPLY!!

@sjistheloveofmylife hihi.. is she really up to something? Stay tuned!!

@max288 and @LoveSJforeverelf Yo yo!! Did you two read it in one-shot? Wow! You guys are amazing!! Hihi I remember myself.. Last time I saw this story in AFF and it has 63 chapters.. I unbelievably finished reading it in one whole day.. But yeah, I slept on 12:00 so I woke up late.. Hihi.. Anyways~ Thanks for subscribing!! 

Comment more nae?

Okay~ That has been irish_16 today..

Till next update!