23. Dealing with Love and Job (PART TWO!)

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

FLASHBACK

“Hyunwoo oppa!”

Hyunwoo turned to a 14 year-old Risa, holding a bouquet of flowers as she runs to him. Back then Hyunwoo was 17 years old.

“Don’t-” even before Hyunwoo can finish his sentence, Risa suddenlty fall and slide down the grassy hill. XD . He run towards the not-so-tall grasses and saw Risa lying, eyes closed like she’s sleeping. “Yah, Risa-ssi.. Gwenchana?” he asked as he pokes her waist.

“Aigoo! Aigoo!!”

(Rish note: At this moment, can you imagine IU’s voice at Good Day? Where she tripped?.. Hehe she said ‘aigoo’ that time and when I was writing this chapter. Her voice was flashing back in my mind. J)

Risa giggled as she sat up properly. “Stop tickling me oppa!!”

“Why do you have to run? How many times do I have to tell you not to run?” Hyunwoo scolded as he helped Risa to stand up.

“Hyunwoo oppa!” Risa pouted.

“Why are you here?” Hyunwoo asked.

“You? Why are you here on the hill? Is this your property?” Risa said.

Hyunwoo chuckled. “Aish. This girl really.”

Risa showed him the bouquet of flowers. “Rian unnie throw this to me.”

“She did?” Hyunwoo asked, shocked.

“Ye. It’s because my name is written here. Not hers.” Risa protested.

“But that is yours.” Hyunwoo smiled.

“Mine?” Risa innocently looked at the card. “Waeyo?”

“It’s because you won gold in Taekwondo.” Hyunwoo smiled. “Don’t you like the flowers?”

“I like it.” Risa smiled weakly. “it’s just that… Rian unnie is your girlfriend and not me. I am just her little sister so you should give her flowers more often. Have you even gave her one?” she laughed. “You know. If you continue giving me flowers I might think you like me too.”

---

“Hyunwoo?” Risa said as she walked closer to Hyunwoo, leaving Hoya dumbfounded.

“Hoya.” Hyunwoo smiled.

Hoya smiled back. “What’s up Hyunwoo-ssi?”

“What are you doing here Hyunwoo oppa? ” Risa asked.

“Can we talk?”

“Uh.. Sure.” Risa turned to Hoya and bowed. “Hoya, thank you so much for taking me home.”

“Yea. No problem. I’ll be leaving now.” Hoya smiled.

“Wait, don’t you want to get inside?” Risa asked with concern.

“Uhh, no!” Hoya laughed. “It’s getting late, I will go home now. Besides, I think Hyunwoo will talk to you about something really private.”

“Okay.” Risa said. Hoya was walking away already. “Hoya oppa!”

Hoya turned back, in shock. She called me oppa? “Ne?”

“Take care okay?”

Hoya smiled and finally left. Risa was smiling widely when she turned back to Hyunwoo.

-

Kim Residence: Garden

Hyunwoo and Risa stayed in the garden to talk. They were silent at first when Hyunwoo started, “Hoya, I’m sure he likes you.”

“Hmm?” Risa suddenly smiled after hearing Hoya’s name. But she suddenly frowned. Heck what am I thinking? Why am I smiling? “We’re just.. close.”

“I’m really sure he likes you.” He repeated.

“Hyunwoo oppa.” Risa turned to him. “Please if you have plans of hurting Woohyun oppa, Eun Jo or anyone related to Woohyun. Please do not continue it. Things will just be turn wrong.”

“I don’t plan of anything wrong.” Hyunwoo started, “I was just so mad at Woohyun for suspecting me for something that I won’t do. That is why I get to say all those things to him.”

“Then why are you here?”

“I’m here for you.”

“Bwo? For.. me?”

“Aside from being mad at Woohyun, I said that because I know he’ll call you.” Hyunwoo said, “If I call you I know you will not answer. And besides, I know you still loathe me.”

“Yes.” Risa looked down. “But it’s not that I loathe you. Rian unnie doesn’t talk to me about what happened to you and her. She even left me here in Korea. Do you know she moved to Canada?”

“I know.” Hyunwoo answered.

“How?”

“I mean I know why she’s not talking to you about it. I know everything.”

“Every.. thing?” Risa said.

“Rian hates you. That is the reason why she didn’t want to be with you.”

Risa stood up straight and said, “Are you even sure about what you are saying? Rian unnie never hated me!”

“You might think you are loved by Rian.” Hyunwoo crossed his arms. “Yes, she might. But not until we became close.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I am not saying that you know nothing. But you don’t know the real thing. Risa, Rian has loved me too. He loved me first before he loved Woohyun. Woohyun confessed his love for Rian because I didn’t get to tell her. Rian slowly tried to like Woohyun in the thought that I don’t like her. She didn’t literally liked and loved Woohyun wholly, that is the reason why when Woohyun told her to go to me instead of him, she didn’t think twice to go to me. Yes, we may be happy at first, but I never thought she was too clingy and all she wanted was to lead our relationship. At times we fight she keeps on telling me she’s right when I know she’s wrong. She was really wrong. All she did was to find a thing for us to fight about. And at times we fight, I always go to this someone, someone who makes me feel comfortable around. And I finally realized, maybe it’s not Rian that I really love. I tried to break up with her in a good way but she became angry. That is the reason why she got into that accident. It’s not my fault Risa. It was never my intention to hurt her. Before she left me, she said that she was really disappointed with herself that she chose me over Woohyun, and that she will go back to Woohyun because he’s more better.”

“Then who is that someone you realized you fell for?” Risa asked,

“It’s you.” Hyunwoo looked at her directly in the eyes.

“Hyunwoo oppa..”

“I just can’t get over the fact that I fell for my dongsaeng. But I really love you Risa, you understand me all the time.”

“But, you know what you are to me. You know you are the best brother I had. Why did you let yourself fall for me? This is so wrong!”

“I know.” Hyunwoo said calmly. “That is why I am here to check on you. And that’s it. I just want you to know my feelings and to tell you the real thing that has happened. I won’t wait for you to say anything. I’ll leave now.”

“You’re leaving?” Risa held Hyunwoo’s wrist. “Can I ask you something.”

“What?”

“Has Rian unnie told something about me when you told her you love me?”

“She did, but I doubt I can tell it to you.” Hyunwoo smiled and ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair.

---

Woollim High

“Rian unnie is not answering my calls.” Risa said after she told Woohyun everything that Hyunwoo has told her.

“Hyunwoo, has left for Japan too.” Woohyun said. “At least Hyunwoo is gone, and he made sure he won’t do anything wrong. But Rian. Are you sure about everything he said?”

“You know Hyunwoo oppa never lied.” Risa said. “But Rian unnie, after what I heard from Hyunwoo oppa.. I doubt if she’s really nice.”

“Are you telling me that you trust Hyunwoo more than your sister?” Woohyun smirked.

“What I am telling you is the Hyunwoo oppa is someone I know since I stayed in the orphanage. And Rian unnie only became my sister when I was 10. And have I told-”

“Have I told you that my real name is Stella and not Risa?” Woohyun mimicked. “I know that Stella~~”

“Yah! Can we go back to the real problem?” Risa blurted.

“Woohyun hyung!” Hoya called as he runs towards the two.

“Wae?” Woohyun asked,

“Rian.. She’s here!” Hoya blurted.

“What?” Risa exclaimed.

----

School Yard

“I’m So Eun Jo, it’s nice to meet you!” Eun Jo extended her hand to Rian, but she ignored it and looked at Eun Jo from head to toe.

“So what’s your existence? Why are you with Infinite?” she said cockily.

“Ahem..” Sooyoung walked beside Eun Jo. “She’s a girlfriend of--”

“Rian unnie!” Risa called as she, Hoya and Woohyun run to where they are. Rian turned to see Woohyun and hugged him tightly.

“Oppa!” she squealed. “I missed you so much!!”

Woohyun pushed Rian slightly. “Uh.. Hey Rian.. What’s up?”

“Oppa~ Didn’t you missed me?” Rian said.

Eun Jo was just looking at Rian suspectingly. Who is she exactly?

“Guys, this is Rian.. Uhm..” Woohyun started. “ I mean you know her already.”

“Introduce her to Eun Jo.” Sunggyu said.

“Ah. Ne~~” Woohyun chuckled as he held Eun Jo’s hand. “Eun Jo-ah, this is Rian. A friend of ours and.. Risa’s sister, and Rian.. This is Eun Jo.. My girlfriend.”

“Your what?” Rian asked sarcastically. “That is impossible!”

Eun Jo kept her smile but deep inside, she was glaring at Rian.

----------

Kya! update la~ ♫

I am so happy to tell you that Risa and Hoya will still be featured next chapter! But the Woohyun Eun Jo story might be longer. :) Of course they should because they are the mian character. :))

I am so so happy that you guys are loving my story! There are alot of subscribers.. I love all of you!

So how was this chapter?

Comment and subscribe neh? ♥♥

Anyone willing to proofread my story? Of course you will be credited, :)

Till next update! ♥♥♥♥