17. Let me Tie Your Shoe Lace.

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

**Woollim High**

Eun Jo was quietly walking towards the school library when she saw Myungsoo, alone. "Myungsoo oppa!"

Myungsoo turned to her and gave her a nod. She walked towards him and asked, "Why are you alone?"

"I just felt like being alone." Myungsoo answered. "And you? Shouldn't you be with Woohyun?"

Eun Jo smiled, "I am heading to the library. He's there, and so the other boys. We will do our group project."

"I see." Myungsoo leaned his back on the wall. "You can go now."

"Are you alright oppa? Are you sick?"

"Why did you even think I am sick?" Myungsoo suddenly frowned. "The rest seem to be very busy with alot of things while me, I don't know why I am feeling this way."

Eun Jo held Myungsoo's wrist, "Wae?" surprised Myungsoo asked.

"I kinda want to help you so, let's grab something to drink before we head to the library, shall we?"

"But-"

"It's dismissal, besides, those people can sure do it by themselves, Sooyoung's there." Eun Jo gave him an assuring smile, "I'm trying to be a friend you know."

Eun Jo let go off Myungsoo's hand and started to walk towards the cafeteria, "Ye, friend. A friend.." Myungsoo sighed as he placed his hands in his pocket and walked to follow Eun Jo.

*Cafeteria**

"So what is the problem Myung oppa?"

"Why do you want to know seriously?" Myungsoo looked at her with a cold gaze.

"Woohyun oppa's friends are my friends, and I don't want my friends to be sad, or feeling uneasy or cofused." Eun Jo smiled.

"You must be so inlove with my hyung huh." Myungsoo suddenly became serious.

"Uh.. Of course... I do love him so much- wait.." Eun Jo leaned closer to Myungsoo, "You.."

"You're inlove am I right?" Eun Jo widely smiled.

"Bwo? Ani.." Myungsoo nervously shook his head.

"Aigoo, by looking at your eyes, you are inlove."

"Geurae? How can you tell?" Myungsoo said as he moved more closer to Eun Jo's face.

"Uh.." Eun Jo was totally blushing, she froze, directly staring at Myungsoo's eyes.

"Eun Jo-ah!!"

Both of them moved away from each other and leaned on their chairs. They sipped their own banana milk, Eun Jo innocntly turned to see Woohyun walking towards her. She stood up and hugged him. "Why are you here?"

**Woohyun's POV**

**Library**

"Where in the world is Eun Jo?" Sooyoung sighed as she slumped on her chair.

I was tapping my pen on the table. "And where in the universe  is Myungsoo?" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"Okay, I am going to find for the two of them.. We seriously need to go home and continue this tomorrow.." Dongwoo stood up, I stood up and blocked Dongwoo.

"I'll do it.." I said and left.

I can't find either Myungsoo or Eun Jo anywhere in the campus except the cafeteria. Ugh. Why didn't I even think of that. My girlfriend loves to eat as in.. love to eat.

I head to the cafeteria, and when I arrive in the cafeteria, I saw two familiar figures at the  opposite side of the hall. As I get closer, I realized it was Eun Jo and Myungsoo. What made me a bit angry is that my dongsaeng is just an inch away from my girlfriend's face!!

"Eun Jo!" I called. They leaned on their chair like nothing even happened. Eun Jo turned to me and hugged me as I get to reach their spot.

"Why are you here?" she asked me.

"I am finding for a very beautiful girl, and I found out that the girl I am looking for is with a beautiful man." I said, I can say it's sarcastic enough for Myungsoo to realize I am on a bad mood, with what I saw. "So what are two doing here?"

"Haha. Myungsoo oppa has a big love problem." Eun Jo cooed. Love problem? Oh, so maybe that is why he's talking to Eun Jo.

"Oh, then, we have to go home." I turned to Eun Jo and kissed her cheek. I looked at Myungsoo, "Myungsoo, go to the library and help the others, tell them me and Eun Jo will leave."

"Nae, hyung." he replied and left. 

I held my girlfriend's hand and smiled. "Let's go?"

Eun Jo nodded.

***

As the two were walking towards the parking lot, Woohyun's bad mood was gone. He thinks it's something he shouldn't be jealous of because Myungsoo knows Eun Jo belongs to him, and that Eun Jo is loyal to him. As he looked down, he noticed Eun Jo's shoe laces were about to be untied. He suddenly thought of something.. greasy.

"Ommo, jagiyah~" Woohyun stopped walking. 

"Waeyo oppa?" Eun Jo turned her heel to Woohyun. Woohyun knelt down.

"Let me tie your shoe laces." he said.

Eun Jo grew confused. "Wae?"

"Do you remember the first time I took you to your house.. you accidentally fall down because your shoe laces were untied." Woohyun finished tying the shoe laces and stared at Eun Jo, "You stared at me like that.. And I stared at you like this." he smiled sweetly at her.

"And..." Eun Jo was blushing.

"And I know for sure you fell for me,," Woohyun tried to supress his laugh so that he can finish his cheesiness successfully.

"Woohyun oppa.. what are you-" 

"What I am trying to say is.." Woohyun stood up and held Eun Jo's shoulders. ".. I will always tie you shoe laces to make sure you won't fall for anyone else."

After realizing it was something cheesy, Eun Jo let out a laugh. "You're jealous with what you just saw!"

Woohyun hugged Eun Jo. "I love you.."

"I love you more Woohyun oppa.." Eun Jo hugged him tight. "You're unfair, you don't have any shoe laces. What if you fall for somone else? What's gonna happen to me..?"

"No.. That means I will make sure not to fall.."

************************************************************

Yay! update~ I received alot of subscribers huh.. Thanks alot! Sorry I can't thank you guys on your walls.. I'm kinda busy with school.. Anyway, comment and subscribe nae? :))