18. He is Weird

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

IRISH's NOTE:

Texts that are green in color are said in English. The rest is Korean. LOL, this is my first time to do that thing.. I never imagined I would do that.. Urr.. whatever.. Enjoy this chapter.. :)

**Woollim High**

**Eun Jo's POV**

After classes I went to the library because I need to attend to tutor an exchange student from Japan. Up until now I have no idea if he's a he or she's a she. All I know is that student is from Japan and that he or she.. will stay here for good. But he's still looking for a school, probably Woollim High is one of his options. So I have to be the best tutor for this school to get another student.

...

Something that I am anticipating for tonight is going home. It's me and Woohyun's 100 days. I wonder if he remembers. I prepared a gift, though I want him to do the first move. You know, for him to greet me first. He is a man of surprises so I wanna be surprised. The question is surprises may be a bad surprise.. or a good surprise.. The bad surprise is that he might not surpise me and instead, I'd get nothing.. Something I'm afraid he won't do..

I entered the library and saw no one, though there's a bag hanging on one of the chairs. I placed my books in the desk and started to roam around the place. If the student's not yet here, maybe I can read some books for awhile. I walked a little farther and entered fiction bookshelves. I was a bit surprised to see a guy wearing casual clothes, his face was covered with a book he's holding.

"Hello?" I spoke in English, hoping the guy isn't using his headphones or something that won't make him hear me. He did hear me. He put down his book and looked to where the voice was. His face was.. fair and handsome, to be honest. He looks like a Korean. Not like a foreigner that I expect. His hair is color brown, chocolate brown.

"Uhm.. Hi.." he replied in English. Well I think he's a Korean, so.. I can reply in Korean now.. :))

"Are you the student?" I asked.

He placed the book back to its place and gave me a confused smile. "Excuse me?"

"You don't speak Korean?" this conversation is making me confused. He looks like a Korean but then he don't speak our language? Or he's not literate in Korean because he was born in America, or somewhere not here. But he must at least spoke Japanese. .. Anyway English is the universal language so why am I fussing about it? I should be thankful that I know how to reply to his answers.

"Oh.." he scratched the back of his head and smiled. "I'm sorry, I thought I'm still in Japan."

"Ah.." I smiled. "That's fine.. Anyways, so you must be the exchange student from Japan?"

"Yes." he bowed. "I'm Lee Hyun Woo. Call me Hyun Woo."

Hyun Woo.. Woo.. Woohyun.. Arrgh what's wrong with me.. I have been so crazy since I entered this place.

"You are?.." he asked.

I bowed. "Hi. I'm So Eun Jo, but you can call me Eun Jo. And I will be your tutor in your whole stay here."

"Ah.. Eun Jo, so should I address you noona then?" he giggled. I pouted and it made him shook his hands. "I was just kidding, don't misuderstand."

"It's okay." I smiled, that made him feel relieved. "I'm 18 years old. Well, 20 is my Korean age."

"Hmm.. That's good to hear.. That means we can be friends." he said. His smile was something.. Like Woohyun's smile.. You know, something that can make me smile as well. Whatever.. Back to senses Eun Jo. "So let's start studying?"

"Study? On your first day?" I asked. Usually, boys tend to have free time on their first day so, I find him different. If he's not joking.

"Yes? It's the reson why I came here.. to study.." he said. "Don't think I'm like those guys who would care less about studying."

And he read minds?

"Let's go.." he said as he walked towards the table where he placed his things.

***

I lost track of time and realized we were talking ang studying with eahc other for almost three hours already. He is actually a fast learner so it's not hard for me to help him catch up with all the lessons that has gone for almost half a year already. I believe he is a genius. And actually he is a guy with a sense of humour, I easily became close with him unlike any other guy can. He is sociable. Really sociable.

(phone beeping)

"I believe it's your phone." Hyun Woo said. I fished my phone from my bag and saw 15 missed calls, 5 voice mails, and 20 texts, all from Woohyun.

"What's wrong with him. I never saw him treat me like this." I mumbled as I listened to all the voice mails.

The first one was like 'Hi babe, I heard you have to go to the library.. I bet you're busy that's why you're not picking up so, call me when you're done okay? I love you.'

and the second was, 'Why aren't you picking up? Where are you babe?'

and the third was, 'Are you in school? I've been looking for you but you're nowhere to be found.'

the fourth, 'This is driving me crazy, pick up the phone Eun Jo~'

and the fifth, 'Eun Jo, do I have to call the police just to find you? I've been badly worried about you!'

"Aigoo, this guy is really crazy. Did he even dare to look for me in the library?" I said, the texts were all the same, looking for me, worried about me. And I feel one thing, sorry. For some reason I felt so stupid for not even realizing that my phone has been beeping for the last 3 hours. And for not even giving a second to text my boyfriend. Eugh..

"Who was that?" Hyun Woo asked me as he finished placing all his things in his bag.

"It's Woohyun, my boyfriend." I replied as I sling my bag on my shoulder. "Anyway, I'm sorry but I really gotta go. I'm sorry I can't walk with you but, my boyfriend's looking for me."

"Oh, so this cute girl already have a boyfriend." he chuckled. I just giggled and bowed, then swiftly went out the library.

**Eun Jo's Residence**

Even before I got in the my house I saw Woohyun in the garden, sitting on the bench. Eomma is not here, and he knows we always leave the gate open. And the moment he darted his eyes on me, he stood up properly and swiftly pulled me into a tight hug.

"O-o-oppa.." I said, I seriously can't breathe properly, though I hugged him back.

"Who's the guy?" he suddenly said, voice cracked. Did he cried?

He freed me from the tight hug and looked me in the eyes. "Guy?" I asked. "That guy is the exchange student from Japan. He's my tutee. Wae?"

"You two are laughing.. Adn you two are even close. So close-"

I shushed him by placing my index finger on his lip. "Shh.. Hyun Woo is the guy I enjoy being with but.. I will always choose to be with you than to be with anyone else. So drop that little thoughts of yours.."

"Don't leave me okay?" he said, holding my hands.

I giggled. "Of course I won't leave you. Never. What's with the sudden sadness babe?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. I can see in his eyes that something is bothering him. Something that he wouldn't tell me unless I force him to.

"I just realized that we have been in this relationship for so long that I don't know what to do if you leave me." he said, kissing my forehead.

"Aigoo. I won't leave you, so don't leave me too. Okay?" I replied, kissing his lips. Out of the blue he kissed me passionately. It's a different one form all the kisses he gave me. This one is like he badly needs it, like he never felt it for ages. It's ? It makes me feel hot. He hugged my waist and continued to kiss me. Now this is wrong. Really wrong. This kiss is somewhat I should avoid.

I pushed him away from me, "Enough Woohyun, that kiss was so.."

"Suffocating?" he smirked. He was still hugging my waist.

"You're weird Woohyun." I pouted. "Don't do anything cranky tonight or else I'd have to execute my skills in Taekwondo on you. I may not be the best but I can hurt you."

"Yes ma'am." he giggled and led me inside our house. Well I know he's not like that. What bothers me most is that I can feel Woohyun has this big problem I need to know. It may not be a problem but there is something that is bothering him. Just as I said, I need to find out what it was.

**********************

LOL. That kiss was something that popped in my mind suddenly.. The heck I didn't even know that I would think of that. >.< My goodness.. Anyway, I hope you would comment just like you did the past chapter.. :)) Thanks subbies!! Love you all!

Till next chapter!