Chapter 27

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

Chapter 27:

**

A week after that kissing scenario I have decided to brush it off and start what Woohyun and I had started. A meaningful relationship. However the past week has been a week of realizations for me, again.

“Where’s Woohyun?” I asked the kingkas as I sat at the table in the cafeteria. They were chatting and blabbering that time but then when I spoke, they suddenly became so engrossed with their food. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Risa sighed. “Woohyun’s just busy with business stuff.”

I chuckled. “Business stuff? When did he become so busy with helping in their company?”

“Well things has become hard for Woohyun.” Risa answered. “There is this problem in the company that only him can solve. So.. He’s not here. Isn’t he calling you?”

I nodded. “Not even a voicemail.”

“Don’t worry. After he fix that he’ll be back.” Risa gave me an assuring smile.

 


 

“A beautiful Saturday honey.” My mother said as she watch me from the kitchen counter. “Why don’t you take a walk?”

“I don’t want to eomma.” I sighed. “I’ve been missing-”

“Woohyun?” she said. “Have you tried calling him? Tch. That Woohyun.. Why is he making my daughter worry so much.”

I smiled. “Okay eomma. I’ll take a walk.”

“Okay then.” She smiled. “Enjoy your walk honey.”

“Ne eomma.” I said as I walked out of the house. As I opened the gate I saw a little boy holding a basket. “Oh. Hi there little boy.”

“Annyong noona.” He chuckled as he covered his mouth. Aww. He’s so cute!

“What can noona do for you?” I sat down so that I can talk to him clearly.

He hand me the big basket. The basket is big for him. J “Noona, you carry this and go to the park. Arraso?”

“Ommo. This guy is bossing around me.” I pouted. “Don’t you like noona?”

“Noona I like you so much! But you already have a boyfriend. Hmm. But if you broke up with him.. I know someone who can be your boyfriend.. That’s me!”

“Aigoo. So greasy-” I suddenly remembered Woohyun and that made me miss him so much. L “Okay then shall we walk together?”

“No noona. I will go to my girlfriend.” He smiled.

“Girlfriend?” I blurted as he started to walk away. “What’s your name?!”

“Nam Minhyuk!” he chuckled as he ran away.

“Yah! Nam Minhyuk how can you have a girlfriend at this age!!” I shouted. But then he didn’t even listen to me and continued to run away.

“Nam.. Nam Minhyuk?” I suddenly thought. But then I cut my thought off and head to the park. As what Minhyuk instructed me. Wait.. why am I even following a kid’s order?

 


 

I head to the park and saw it was empty. No one was there. It wasn’t that dark yet. “5:30.” I looked at my wrist watch. At this time of the day people had just started to pile up in the park. How come it’s empty?

“My princess.” A voice trailed behind. I was so shocked that I jumped and dropped the basket on the grassy plain.

“Ommo!” I turned to see Woohyun. Or is it really Woohyun? He was hugging me so tight that I can’t even breathe. “Woohyun oppa.. Can’t.. breathe..”

“Mianhae.” He let go off me then gave me a peck on the lips. “I missed you don’t you know that?”

I pouted. “Shouldn’t I be the one to ask you that? I have been calling you.. I’ve been sending you text messages but none of those had given me a single ‘Hi’ from you.”

“Don’t be sad. I’m here now.” Woohyun smiled. That smile I have been yearning to see for almost a week already.

“I missed you.” I hugged him.

 


 

We talked about what was happening in the school for almost an hour then the other hour was spent for his ‘greasiness.’ I let it go because I seriously have become immune with that attitude of his and my day is always dull without it the past week.

“Tell me oppa..” I started as I lay my head on his chest. We were lying on the grassy plain, star gazing. It wasn’t dark at all because of the street lights. “Where were you the whole week?”

“I was fixing some business papers.” He sighed. “Do you know how difficult it is babe?”

“I thought it’s not your expertise.” I mumbled.

“But now it is baby.” He said as he poked my nose. “I am getting ready to be a family man.”

“A family man?” I chuckled. “Waeyo?”

“I wanna marry you.” He said. I laughed but then he said, “I’m serious.”

We sat up and he looked at me. He took out a box and opened it. I saw a necklace with a infinity sign pendant. “Marry me Eun Jo. This is not a ring but I guess this is more than enough for a wedding proposal.”

I gulped. “Oppa.. Are you really really serious?”

He nodded. “I am.. serious.. Don’t you love me?”

“I love you.. I love you so much.. But what’s with this sudden proposal? Don’t you think I want to finish college first? Aren’t we rushing things?”

“We are not rushing things..” he smiled as he placed the necklace around my neck. “I just want to make sure that you want to be with me forever.”

I smiled as I placed my hands on his face. “Nam Woohyun, I will marry you. I love you and I am willing to be with you forever.”

He smiled as he kissed my lips passionately. This moment is one of the best moments I would always cherish.

 



 

“Nam Woohyun!” Woohyun’s mother said as he walked in their house. “Where have been?!”

“There are things that you don’t really have to know mother.” He said in a serious tone.

“You went to see Eun Jo. Am I right?” she said, making Woohyun stop himself from walking. “Answer me!”

“Yes!” he faced his mother. “I am sorry for my harsh tone but what will you do if I did see her? Will you kill her? Threaten her? What?!”

His mother slapped his face. “How dare you raise your voice! I told you to stay away from her because she’s not for you.”

“But she’s a rich girl! What’s wrong with Eun Jo? Her family can help our family!! Why don’t you let us marry?!”

“It’s not the point Woohyun! You’re already in this contract. We can’t break it.”

Woohyun stayed silent, tears falling down.

“I’m sorry my son.” His mother said in a low voice.

 




 

I hate this chapter. :( Sorry for being so slow. I'm busy with school.. and love. Urrgh. Hate me for not being an update Inspirit. I have been into One Direction right now. And yeah. I'm inlove with Louis Tomlinson. >.< I loved Zayn Malik first but then I had this dream that made me love ear. :)

 

comment.subscribe.enjoy