10: Hurt

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

**Classroom**

Woohyun kept on nagging sleepy Eun jo one morning when their teacher came in together with Baekhyun. "Omomo.. Bacon's here.." Eun Jo suddenly sat up straight. Woohyun suddenly felt that he needs to be jealous with Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun is transferred to this class starting today." their teacher said. Eun Jo mentally clapped her hands as she watch Baekhyun sit on the chair in front of her.

'Tsk.' Woohyun thought. 'She's so happy.'

'he's obviously angry about it.' Eun jo thought as she steal glances from Woohyun.

"Okay free time for today." their teacher said and left.

The students suddenly flew all over the classroom while Baekhyun just turned to Eun Jo and smiled.

"I am so so happy you're here!" Eun Jo giggled as she clapped her hands. "Why did they place you here?"

"Molla." Baekhyun answered. "They only told I should be here, so I followed them.."

"Ah.." Eun Jo felt like jumping.

Woohyun murmured, "This is disgusting." He stood up and left the two. Eun jo watched him go to the other kingkas. 

"Awhile ago he was in a real good mood." Eun Jo looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled, "It's because I'm here. He's jealous.."

"Jealous? He shouldn't be! You're my bestfriend.." Eun Jo smiled.

"Oh, you forget something, best.. BOY friend.." Baekhyun laughed.

"Yah! In your dreams Baekhyun.. Try saying that when you know how to confess your feelings for a girl~~" Eun Jo gave him a mehrong.

***

The kingkas were walking in the cafeteria when they saw Baekhyun and Eun Jo eating together. While Sooyoung, on the other table. They decided to sit at Sooyoung's table. "Hey why aren't you eating with Eun Jo?" Hoya asked.

"I wanna give those two some privacy.. I can't help but vomit when they do some cheesy things.. Eugh." Sooyoung said as she ate her food.

"Those two, they are a couple, am I right?" Dongwoo asked.

Sooyoung laughed. "Ani~ they are just like that. Hmm.. they have a mutual understanding. But Baekhyun never confessed to Eun Jo.. I mean, he did once but he got rejected. He was actually planning for the second attempt, as what Eun Jo wants but.. someone is stopping him."

"Who?" L asked.

"Of course Woollim's biggest player.. Nam Woohyun." Sooyoung glared at Woohyun, "Baekhyun has been asking Eun Jo alot of times about it but she never accepted it. What she wants is the real.. serious.. confession.."

"Like a proposal?" Hoya asked. "Isn't she too demanding?"

"Yeah.." the others agreed.

"Don't blame her. Baekhyun gave her a very romantic confession last last LAST Valentine's Day.." Sooyoung started. "So don't bother wonder if she demands for a more explosive one.. :)"

"LOL. Woohyun can do that bigtime." Sungyeol laughed.

Woohyun smirked. "But Eun Jo seriously likes him back."

"I told you so~" Sooyoung poked Woohyun. "So better do something before Eun Jo choose that Bacon.. Don't you know he's about to debut soon?"

"Debut as what?" L asked.

"As an idol.. duh." Sooyung rolled her eyes.

"Seriously?" Dongwoo laughed.

"Come on.. That face is really an idol. Baekhyun is real handsome!" Sooyoung said, "Whatever.. I'm outta here.."

"Where are you going?" Sungyeol asked.

"I'm gonna drag the lovebirds in the library, we have a project to do." Sooyoung turned to Woohyun. "Do your part okay?"

Woohyun nodded like he know what to do.

"Hey lovebirds, let's do our project." Sooyoung said as she drag Eun Jo, then Eun Jo pulled Baekhyun.

***

It was P.E. time when Eun Jo walked towards the gym. She saw Woohyun playing basket ball with his friends. He saw her so he stopped playing and walked to her. "Hi."

"Hey." Eun Jo smiled. "Why did you stopped playing basketball?"

"Because I saw you." Woohyun smiled, noticing Baekhyun is not around he asked, "Where's Baekhyun?"

"Uh.. he just left, he needs to practice." Eun Jo looked at him. "Do you know that he-"

"About to debut I know." Woohyun smiled. "Maybe we should watch him perform some time."

Eun Jo's face lit up. "Chincha? Are you serious about that?"

"Ye. Why?" Woohyun asked.

"Hmm.. I just felt happy I have someone in company." Eun Jo smiled. "You see I'm not sure if Sooyoung would want to come with me if that time comes.."

"Then let's invite Sungyeol.. I'm sure she'd love that." Woohyun smiled.

"How'd you know.."

"Sungyeol likes Sooyoung too I know that." Woohyun replied. "Let's play basketball." he tunred to Sunggyu and he threw the ball to him.

"Haha! You're kidding me.. I won't play basketball with you.." Eun Jo said.

"Why not?" Woohyun asked as he made the ball dribble.

Eun Jo grab the ball and said. "There's going to be foul." she threw the ball and it landed in the hoop. She jumped in joy and run to get the ball again. Well as for everyone, they were just watching the lovebirds doing sweet scene. Woohyun is trying to show his moves as he tries to get the ball form Eun Jo. Eun Jo, on the otehr hand, started to run away from Woohyun.

"Yah! That's travelling!" Woohyun said as he started to run and chase Eun Jo. Everyone was just squealing as they watch them run like crazy lovepair.

 

Finally Woohyun caught Eun jo. He hugged her tight when.. "YAH!!"

Everyone turned to the entrance of the gym and saw Hara, running to the lovebirds and pulled Woohyun from Eun Jo. She pushed Eun Jo. "How dare you flirt with my boyfriend!!" she run to Eun Jo and oulled her hair. "I told you never to be near Woohyun!! Why are you stil beside him?! Why do you keep on seducing him?!"

"Hara stop!! Stop it!!" Eun Jo begs as she tries to shove Hara's hand away. But it was hopeless, she neded up crying. Woohyun grab Hara on her waist and drop her on the ground, far from Eun Jo. Woohyun turned to his friends and said, "Take care of Eun Jo." they nodded and helped Eun Jo to get up. He then glared to Hara, "You, I told it's over! Are you really crazy?!"

"Oppa.. no you can't do this to me.. Please.." Hara said as she held Woohyun's hand.

Woohyun looked at her. "Hara, I'm really sorry.. But just find someone who can love you okay? You will just continue to get hurt if you choose me.. Hara.. please.. let's stop this."

Hara stood up and wiped her tears. She bowed at Woohyun. "Mianhae.. For doing such an embarrassing scene."

****

**Dismissal**

Eun Jo decided to be alone in the school yard. Woohyun saw her so he walked towards the school yard and sat beside him. He can hear Eun Jo sob. "Hey you're still crying?"

Eun Jo showed him her arm, there was a long deep scratch.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry.." Woohyun said as he hugged Eun Jo. "Hara is sorry for what she did. Let's take you to the hospital so that we can ask a doctor to cure that."

"No need." Eun Jo said as she buried her face on Woohyun's chest. "Baekhyun and I will go to the hospital when I got home."

Woohyun's heart broke again. 

"I'm sorry you'd have to hear me say that. It's just that he called me."

"It's okay.. I understand." Woohyun closed his eyes as he hugges Eun Jo tighter. "Just remember I am here,  and I will always protect you."

*************************************

Uhmm.. Hi.. And.. sorry.. I think this chapter is so bad.. It's tragical and weird.. and.. crazy.. I feel like my story is starting to go wrong.. as in.. it's like it's going nowhere.. And I am hating it.. I feel hopeless.. Please make me feel confident.. Please?

Oh and about the video of Dayoung and Leo.. Hehe.. just think it's Woohyun and Eun Jo.. I find it real cute..

Hyun Ae unnie! :] annyong~ :]

Okay.. that's it for now..

By the way,, someone unsubscrbe to my fanfic and it made me real sad.. :( I hope someone would subscribe to my fanfic..

Thanks!

comment okay? add me as friend too! 

Till next update!