9: Detention

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

**Classroom**

"Long time no see." Woohyun smiled slightly.

"Ah.. ye.. long time no see.." Eun Jo replied as she took out the book needed for the next class. "Did the discussion started awhile ago?"

"No.. Just some introductions.. Usual routine during the first day.." Woohyun said. "Why are you late?"

"My alarm clock is dumb.. It didn't set itself to my school wake up call.." Eun Jo answered.

Woohyun laughed. "Shouldn't you be the one to set that?"

Eun Jo laughed back. "Exactly.. The owner is more dumb than the clock.."

They went quiet, then Eun Jo added, "Thankfully baekhyun-ssi is late so we walked to school together.."

"That Baekhyun... Is he your boyfriend?" Woohyun asked.

Eun Jo, who got shocked with Woohyun's question, laughed. "Do we look cute together? I mean, many people says we look cute and.."

Woohyun gave her a I'M-A-BIT-HURT-SO-CAN-YOU-PLEASE-ANSWER-THE-QUESTION-QUICK-look.

"No.." Eun Jo gulped. She turned to her book and read.

"Hey, are you still.. mad at me?"

"Huh?" Eun Jo didn't turned to him, "If that's about last time. Yeah I did.. I need to adopt sportsmanship at every game."

"It's not a game Eun-"

"Hey this is going nowhere.." Eun Jo giggled. "Let's not bother talk about it cos it's ridiculous.. Seriously."

The class started and Woohyun didn't get to focus on their teacher instead to Eun Jo. He seriously want to tell Eun Jo how much he missed her and how much he wanted to hold her hand. He didn't realize he was actually doing it.

"Mr. Nam!" their teacher called. Woohyun get back to his senses seeing himself holding shocked Eun jo's hand.

"Ne?" he asked as he immediately shove his hand from Eun Jo's. 

"We're all inside the classroom. Mr. Nam and Ms. So, what you two are doing id a big disrespect to the whole class."

"Wait. it's not my fault~" Eun Jo said innocently.

"But you should've shove it off." their teacher started. "So that I haven't seen you two.. Sorry.. But you two.. detention late after class."

***

**In front of the Library**

Before Eun jo walk in the library, Baekhyun suddenly held her hand. "Hey, you didn't see me after class.. What happened?"

"Detention Bacon.." Eun Jo pouted. Baekhyun smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"Yeah.. I know that pout.. Okay okay.. I understand you can't go to my dance practice later.. But do you know how much Chanyeol wants to see you?" Baekhyun said.

"I know that." Eun Jo smiled. "But I don't want to get my teacher angry on me.. Detention is detention.."

"Ahihi.. What happened exactly?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's a Woohyun thing..." Eun Jo whispered.

"Oh.." Baekhyun nodded. "He never fail to make you be in trouble."

"Hey.. why are you suddenly angry?"

Baekhyun smiled. "Just kidding.. But you see, you know how much I wanted to make you forget that Woohyun."

"Woohyun's your hyung.."

"And I'm your oppa.." Baekhyun pouted.

Eun Jo giggled. "Then confess to me now.. get the answer you always wanted.." she winked.

"Haha.. not now yeobo.." Baekhyun was about to kiss Eun Jo's nose when...

"Eun Jo! You're here~" it was Woohyun, staring at Baekhyun, "Oh, Baekhyun.. Detention too?"

Baekhyun smiled. "No hyung, I just went to see my girl.."

"Your girl?" Eun Jo and Woohyun both said in unison.

"Girl bestfriend." Baekhyun finished, he turned to Eun Jo. "After practice, I'll text you, if you're still here, wait for me okay? Or if not, I'll drop by your house."

"You always do that.. You're my neighbor remember?" Eun jo laughed.

Baekhyun tucked the hair in front of Eun jo's face behind her earlobe. "See you later.. :)"

Eun Jo smiled. "Chu~♥"

Woohyun and Eun Jo watched Baekhyun leave. "Chu~?"

Eun Jo glared. "He is my bestfriend.. What's wrong with saying that?"

"That's too cheesy girl.." Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

"Just tell me if you're jealous." Eun Jo murmured while making a pout.

"Excuse me?" Woohyun asked.

"I said let's go.." Eun Jo said as she walked in the library.

"Yes I am jealous.." Woohyun crossed his arms as he entered the library smiling.

The librarian asked them to fix the whole messed up library. Arrange the books to it's proper order. Woohyun gathered all the books while Eun Jo was the one who place the books on the shelf. It only took them an hour. 

"Yay.. Finally .. finished." Eun Jo said as she stretched her arms wide. As she do that, she saw Woohyun, standing in front of her. "Hey, I thought you went home already?"

"No, I'm waiting for you.. uh.. Let's go home? I can bring you home." Woohyun said.

"Oh, sorry.. I'd have Baekhyun to bring me home." Eun Jo answered, Woohyun looked down. "But at least stay with me while I wait for him.. Please?"

Woohyun smiled slightly. "Okay."

They went out the library and sat on the pavements in the school field. The sky was already dark, "I didn't realize it's already 8 pm.."

"Oh, really?" Woohyun asked. They went quiet for a minute, "Hey, would you mind if I talk about something.."

"About the past? Yea sure.. no biggie." Eun jo smiled as she looked at the sky.

"If only Hara wasn't there to tell you I played. I would've told a different and real thing." Woohyun looked down.

"Really? What is it?" Eun Jo asked.

Woohyun looked at her directly on the eyes. "That I want to be your girlfriend."

"I know." Eun Jo answered making Woohyun give him a HOW-DID-YOU-KNOW look. "The time you went in Sooyoung's house.. you told those boys everything. And I heard all of it.. Just don't ask me how. I have different ways. "

"So may I ask how you felt after hearing that?"

"Hmm... I felt weird.. My cheeks turned red.. And.. my heart beat fast.. and.. tell you it's weird.." Eun Jo giggled. "But I still hate you.."

Woohyun pouted. "Huh?"

"I stil got played. Don't blame me.." Eun Jo said. "But not that much.. Just expect you'll find hard time making it up to me.."

"Really? Even if I do this?" he did his infamous bunny aegyo..

Eun Jo laughed. "Yep!"

Woohyun suddenly held Eun Jo's face making it look at him directly. "What about this?"

Eun Jo just stared at him until..

"So Eun Jo!"

Woohyun looked away from Eun Jo, taking his hand off and saw Baekhyun running towards them.

"Oh! Baekhyun~~" Eun Jo stood up. 

"Did you wait for long?" Baekhyun asked.

"Not really. Besides, I have Woohyun in company."

"Oh.. Thank you Woohyun hyung. We'll leave now." Baekhyun bowed.

"Ye. See you.." Woohyun smiled at the two of them Eun Jo smiled at him. He watched the two leave.

**********************************************************

Woohoo! How's everyone? Me I am fine.. :))

Well I really got shocked to see that you all reacted with Baekhyun's name appearance last chapter.. LOL, do you know I was only planning to put him in that sole chapter.. But then when I saw your reactions and HOW YOU GIRLS WANTED HIM SO SO BAD.. well not so bad.. :)) I made him appear here.. You think it's cheesy? You think there's something between him and Eun Jo? Well actually I put him in just 3 chapters cause his role here is THE REAL BYUN BAEKHYUN.. you know the member of EXO.. but I'll make he'll appear some other time.. hihi.. Here's Woohyun's bunny aegyo.. I guess,, I can't stop laughing while watching this seriously..

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY! Happy Picspamming girls!

WOOHOO! hihi sorry for that.. it was caught by my eye.. >.<

bad girl... anyway.. let's continue..

tumblr_lrxxosdj2J1qbqo37o2_500.jpg

 

Okay that's it for today.. Till next update!! ♥

Oh by the way.. you see I was working on a new fanfic.. and the main character is the one and only.. KIM MYUNGSOO~~ :) I'm not yet planning on when to post it.. But I hope it will be posted soon.. :)♥

Love you all!!

by the way.. anyone noticed something? Haha! I already have a poster! Thanks to Serious Kicking!! :) Is it cute?