16. Meeting the Nam's.. And Her Past

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

Eun Jo planned to go in her own private Me Time when a car stopped in front of their house. It was a black BMW, a car she had never seen before. She walked towards it and a middle-aged woman, just years away from her, went out the car and smiled at her. "You must be Miss So Eun Jo?.." she asked.

"Who.. Who are you?.." Eun Jo asked in reply.

The woman bowed 90 degrees, "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Hyo Min, Mr. Woohyun'd trusted assistant."

"Ah.." Eun Jo nodded, 'Woohyun should've just went here.. I missed him already' she thought.

"So, are you Miss So Eun Jo? Mr. Woohyun's girlfriend?" she asked again.

Eun Jo nodded while smiling. "Yes I am.. Can I help you?"

"I am here to fetch you because Mr. Woohyun will introduce you to his parents." she declared, which made Eun Jo shocked.

"You mean now?"

"Yes Miss." Hyo Min said and gestured her hand to the car, "Please go in now because I will have to take you to the salon and Yoon Mi's clothing store."

Eun Jo suddenly remembered all the clothes she received from Yoon Mi, all for free. And the make up kit she borrowed from Sooyoung which ended up to be a gift for her because she always forget to return. "Oh.. no need, I have prepared a certain clothes for this."

"Okay. I'll just wait for you here." Hyo Min stated, before Eun Jo can go back in the house Hyo Min said, "Be sur it's something presentabl to the elders."

"Nae!" Eun Jo giggled.

Inside her bedroom, she opened her closet and picked a pair of clothes in a real fast time. "Something presentable~~ Here!"

***

**Nam's Residence**

Woohyun, his older brother Boohyun, and their parents were sitting in the living room doing their personal things when a maid went in. "Mr. Woohyun, you have a visitor."

Woohyun suddenly stood up, "Really? I mean.. yeah.." he turned to his family and bowed, "I'll just.."

"Go ahead Namu.." her mom said in a sweet tone.

Woohyun smiled and run towards the entrance of their house, the big door opened, showing a very amazed Eun Jo.

"Eun Jo!" Woohyun pulled his girlfriend into a tight hug. "I missed you so much!!" he was about to kiss Eun Jo on the lips when she placed her indez finger on his lips. 

"Not now.. We're in your house.." Eun Jo whispered, looking somewhere and it made her froze.

"That's th point, this is my house so we can do whatever we want.." Woohyun cooed, letting go off her.

Eun Jo stood up properly and bowed 90 degrees. "Annyeong haseyo. I'm So Eun Jo."

Woohyun turned to see his family behind them, watching them since he went out the living room. Woohyun's mom walked to Eun Jo and pulled her into a quick hug. "You are so beautiful. Now I don't have to wonder why Namu broke up with Hara.."

Eun Jo's face flushed, she felt like Hara was dumped because of her. Woohyun placed his arm around her waist and said, "Hara did broke my heart, the real thing behind our break up is third party.. Not on my side but on her side. She make out with another guy, and she even slept with that guy. Besides, Hara is just a girl I met in a fixed marriage."

Boohyun teased, "Aigoo, why is Nam Woohyun being too defensive? As far as I know you two are in good terms now."

"I just hate the fact I am being cheated. I hate that.." Woohyun turned to Eun Jo, "And I don't want my girlfriend to think that I'm playing with her."

'For the second time..' Eun Jo thought, but she gave Woohyun a faint smile.

"These people, let's head to the living room so that we can talk to my son's girlfriend."

**In The Living Room**

 

"I can say my sons has good eye for girls." Woohyun's father told everyone which made them laugh. "How did you two meet?"

"Appa, it's a long story." Woohyun said.

"Aigoo, nae! Nam Woohyun is a playboy just like his dad. But you are the very first girl he introduced to us, so I guess he's not the usual Woohyun after all." Woohyun's mother explained. Eun Jo just gave them a small giggle.

"Eun Jo why aren't you talking? Don't be shy okay? Feel at home." Woohyun's dad said.

"Ahh. Gamsahamnida Mr. Kim.." Eun Jo smiled.

"Aigoo, treat us like your real parents. Call us eomma and appa."

"So what does your parents do? Your mom?" Nam eomma asked.

"Eomma?!" Woohyun whined.

"Wae? I was just asking her because I want to meet her."

"My mom works in a department store." Eun Jo looked down.

"What about your dad?"

"Ah.. Well, I don't really care about him." everyone's eyes turned to her after she said that. She smiled, "Ahaha, mianhae.. My dad left us when I was 7.. And he is ..."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Nam appa said. "Are they divorced already?"

Eun Jo nodded, "He's still giving us money. And he kinda meet with me at least twice a month."

"What's his name?" Nam eomma asked.

"So Byung Hee." Eun Jo replied. It made Woohyun's parents shocked. "Hmm. W.. waeyo?"

"Your father, is he the owner of So Corporation?" Nam appa asked.

"H..how did you know?" Eun Jo asked them in reply.

"Is this fate? Your dad's company is a partner of our company." Nam eomma stated.

"Ah..." Eun Jo nodded.

"Your dad is really proud of you. One time we have a meeting, he told me about you." Nam appa said. Eun Jo just gave them a weak smile.

**Balcony** "Babe?" Woohyun cooed as he wrapped his arms around Eun Jo's waist.

"Woohyun, don't you think pet names are too early for us?" Eun Jo sighed as she faced Woohyun and hugged him back. She buried her face on Woohyun's chest.

"I'm sorry.." Woohyun whispered as he rested his chin on Eun Jo's shoulder.

"Sorry for what?.." Eun Jo giggled as she sniffed her boyfriend's scent.

"About your dad." Woohyun replied,

Eun Jo looked at Woohyun. Woohyun pouted. "Wae?" he rested his chin on her shoulders again.

"My dad.. I think he was lying about what he told your dad." Eun Jo said. 

"How can you say that?" Woohyun held Eun Jo's shoulder, "I mean, your dad may be divorced with your mom but it's not because of you. You are his daughter, you are smart, beautiful, you are someone who can replace him for the company. That is why he's proud of you."

"I am.." suddenly, tears fell from her eyes, though she made her smile stay, "I am the reason why my dad filed divorce. I am.."

"W..Why?" Woohyun worriedly asked, this time, they sat down on the bench in the balcony. Woohyun somehow felt this is really a serious thing that Eun Jo never showed to anyone. She always smile and this is the second time he saw his girlfriend's eyes with pain and regret, the first time was when he hurt her.

"I am the reason why my younger brother, who is suppose to be born that time.. died. He was still in my mom's womb. But I was about to be kidnapped because I ditched my dance classes. My mom saved me but she was accidentally hit by a car. The baby inside her died. And my dad.. who just loved me so much, hated me for that,"

Eun Jo sat properly, "My dad always wanted a son. A son who can replace him in the company. He loved me but he never dared to look at me as his future heiress.."

Woohyun kissed her forehead. "Come on Eun Jo.. There are reasons why things like that happen. I am sure your dad don't hate you anymore.. He's just afraid to tell you he loves you. And your little brother? I am sure he's somewhere watching over you.."

"Really?" Eun Jo smiled weakly and Woohyun nodded.

"I know we're just a couple for days but.." Eun Jo turned to him and look at him directly. "Thank you for making me so special in your eyes."

Woohyun smiled. "You will always be that on perfect girl I will love, and will always feel special and cared," he kissed her lips. "Aside from my mom.."

Eun Jo giggled and kissed him on the lips more passionately.

 

***********************************************************************

Yay! Update! Yeah, I'm not seriously happy you know..

Please comment guys! I'm going insane~~ I wanna see you guys comment.. I wanna know your insights.. Do you guys want to see me cry? As in cry? :((

Anyway.. I would like to tell you that I already made my B1A4 fanfic.. Please read, comment, and subscribe when you have time.. :))

Potions Don't Work To People In Love