22. Dealing with Love and Job [PART ONE!]

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

*Risa’s POV*

It has been a month since I transferred in Woollim and in a week, I’ll be leaving. Hyunwoo, he’s been so quiet lately and Woohyun told me maybe he changed his mind in doing dirty plans. Molla… I feel he’s up to something. What are those mean words for? Just for Woohyun to be scared? First of all, Woohyun is never scared with threats so why did he even bother to do such? And Hyunwoo’s not like that. When he plans something, he does it. But why does it seem like he changed something about everything?

Maybe I should try to confront him…

“Yah! You’re not even eating yet, why are you leaving all of a sudden?” a voice trailed behind me as I stood up. I turned to see Hoya.

Should I frown? Or should I smile? Frown because he’ll tell me how I blabber too much to the extent that he can hear even if he’s not near me. Even if he’s inside his own house, he can me talk about a lot of things. Smile because.. He is here beside me, trying to make me laugh with all his jokes. Well he never fail to make me smile. From what you are reading, you might start thinking that I like Hoya already. Well, I won’t deny that his likability is rising as time pass. But that is that. I have to put limit on my feelings. I mean, I will be leaving soon so who knows if we’ll meet again? Or not.. And besides, I shouldn’t go to the extent that I’ll fall for him. No one knows if he likes me back.

“Hey.. Aren’t you going to speak?” he asked, making me go back to reality.

“Huh?” I looked at him, “It’s dismissal already, I will just eat at home.”

Hoya smiled. “Let’s eat together~”

“Mwo?” My eyes almost went out from its sockets. “You and me?”

“Let’s just go.” He sighed and pulled me.

----

He took me in the coffee shop where we first talked about things. He let me take a sit while he gets our orders. He told me he’s going to pay but I won’t let him pay mine. It’s embarrassing you know. We’re not even dating.

“The heck did I even say that?”

“What did you say?” I looked up to see Hoya, placing our orders on the table. He ordered two Purple Lattes and vanilla-flavored cakes.

“I.. I really like Purple Lattes.” I laughed. “Why did you think of ordering this for me?”

“You obviously like Purple. So why wouldn’t I order a Purple Latte for the two of us?”

It may sound silly but, for the very first time I realized that there can be the word us.. between me and him. Aigoo! Kim Risa are you going crazy?!

“Are you even sure I like Purple?” I asked,

“Yes.” He smirked. “Do you want proof?”

I nodded in reply.

“Your shoes are Purple, so as your bag, and your earrings and that sweater you’re wearing. And lastly..” he effortlessly untied my hair and let it loose freely on my shoulders. “Your ponytail is Purple.”

I sloppily ate the cake while saying, “Why do you even have to untie my hair?!”

“Because I like Purple..” he said, I focused my eyes at the cake because I can feel his stare at me. “An so as you..”

“Huh?” I looked at him,

He suddenly leaned near me and wiped the side of my mouth, “Purple Blabber Girl.. Do you want me to call you a sloppy eater too?”

I was dazed with what he did. That is so…

“I’ll take you home Risa.” He suddenly said, I was about to say no but, “I don’t take no for an answer.”

---

The bus ride towards my house was momentarily the slowest thing that has happened to me. Usually, I have to stand up with all the high school students going home but now, all the people inside the bus are.. gone. It’s just me, Hoya and the driver. It’s extremely cold too.  We are so quiet.

“Do you usually go home like this? Alone?” Hoya started.

“No.” I answered. “There are a lot of people at this time. But I think they took another bus.”

“Maybe they realized they don’t want to ride the bus with you.” He laughed, I gave him a glare. “Just kidding. Maybe I should always take you home.”

“Wae?” I blurted.

“You’re all alone. Don’t you even think about your safety?”

“Of course! I learned Taekwondo so I can handle being alone.” I answered proudly.

“And what if those people are better than you? Can you manage to fight?” he said. “Sometimes it’s better  to have someone in company than being alone.”

Just tell me if you want to be with me.. KYAA! Kim Risa shut up!

“Hehe, I would also want to be with you so maybe, taking you home might make me feel at ease.”

I never heard a guy tell things like this to me but.. It sounds sweet and I feel like smiling. I want to hear him say it again, not until the bus stopped and it’s time for us to go down.

---

So, now, the walk towards my house will not be as awkward as the bus ride because Hoya seems to talk to me. However, raindrops started to fall, it’s not yet much of a rain but Hoya suddenly took out his umbrella and pulled me close to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me close and yeah, under the umbrella. I thought it’s not going to be awkward.

“It’s past 8, aren’t you going home yet?” I asked him.

“Not yet. Not until you’re inside your house.” He said.

“What’s with you Hoya.” I mumbled. “You’re acting weird lately.”

“Haha!” he turned to me. “Am I? How did you say so?”

“You invited me for some snacks, then you took me home. What’s with this?”

“Before I answer your question.” He started. “Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Do.. Do you have a boyfriend?”

I almost tripped with his question. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Uh.. yeah.” I smiled, awkwardly.

“So.. do you-”

“I don’t.” I suddenly said. Did I even say that? Whoa.. Thankfully it’s a bit dark so he won’t see me blushing like a tomato.

“Really?” he said. “Uhm-”

“Risa.” A voice said. I didn’t realize we are already in front of my house. And there was he, Hyunwoo.. In front of my house. Waiting for me?

------------

I updated! Hehe awhile ago I was planning to double update but suddenly my stomach grumbled. I haven't ate lunch yet. LOL. Don't worry I wil try to update tomorrow. Or the next day. Don't worry I'll still be updating! :)

How was this chapter so far? Comment below!

I am near to 100 subbies and I feel so happy about it! I love you all subbies!! MWAH! Please keep on suppoting my fanfic and spread it to everyone. LOL

Anyone who can proofread the whole story? If you can please feel free to. hehe. Don't worry I will credit you for doing so. Thanks!

BTW! Poster by mintzy_26

:)