15. Making You Mine

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

**Woollim High**

It was  a good day for the senior students, though it looks like it's going to rain, because their schedule was just until lunch time. Eun Jo and Sooyoung were walking towads the gates when the kingkas blocked their way. 

"Oh.. Annyeong,." Sooyoung waved,

"You two going home already?" Myungsoo asked, the two nodded. Then, Sungyeol wrapped his arm around Sooyoung,

"Don't you want to go somewhere?" Sungyeol said. Sooyoung gave him  a glare as she shove his and away.

"We would want to.." she shot a glare at Sungyeol, "If you're not with us,"

Eun Jo and the others just laughed at the two, Woohyun walked beside Eun Jo and smiled. "Let's go?"

Eun Jo gave him a confused look, "Eh?"

"Don't worry, they'll follow us." Woohyun said, trying to hold Eun Jo's hand. But Eun Jo kept her hands in her pocket.

"Let's go yeoreobeun!" she giggled as she raised her hands and walked like a little kid. Woohyun, who was left dumbfounded, was approached by the boys, "Did you get to do it?" Sunggyu asked, placing a hand on his dongsaeng's shoulder.

Woohyun shook his head, "No.. She's faster this time."

Sooyoung laughed. "Do you know how you can tell her you like her? Then how to make her yours?"

Woohyun shook his head, "Do you know?"

Sooyoung gave him a smirk. "Just be a little more serious than your previous actions and give her a sentimental gift okay? Something that you never give to your other girls.."

"Tell me.. Do you want to have the same treatment from Sungyeol?" Dongwoo teased.

"Aigoo! I have a different style when it comes with courting girls okay? Let me do it my way.." Sungyeol bragged.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "As if you already asked me out or something.." she left the boys and followed Eun Jo who is already in the bus stop.

***

The nine went to Lotte Mall and stayed in the coffee shop for awhile. Woohyun went to buy their orders. 

"Woohyun's quiet on the bus awhile ago.." Eun told everyone. "Is there something wrong?"

"Woohyun hyung is scared you know.." Sungjong blurted.

"Scared of what?"

"Of what's gonna happen later on.." Sunggyu wiggled smiled.

"Oh, what's gonna happen?" Eun Jo asked, confused. Everyone just giveher a smile, which made her even confused. Woohyun arrived with their orders and he sat down beside Eun Jo. She pulled Woohyun's sleeve, "Yah, is there something I should know about later?"

"Later?" Woohyun asked. 

"Ye~ they told you are scared of something that's gonna happen later..." Eun Jo answered him like a little kid. "So why are you scared?"

Woohyun nervously laugh as he gave the others a death-defying glare. If glares could kill, they're dead by now. "Uh.. About that, I don't know about those guys.. Don't mind them."

 

"Hmm.. Okay." Eun Jo said as she sipped her iced latte.

After the stay inside the coffee shop, innocent Eun Jo was pulled by Myungsoo, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong away from Woohyun who is with Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sooyoung. "Yah.. Eodiga?!" Eun Jo exclaimed as she looks at Woohyun who is laughing.

"We're just going to prepare you for tonight." Hoya playfully said as he held onto her shoulders so Eun Jo won't break free.

"Tonight? What's gonna happen tonight?" Eun Jo asked them.

"Aigoo! Eun Jo is so cute!!" Sungjong cooed as they entered a clothing store.

"Uwaa, my favorite models!!" A lady said, "Where are the others?"

"Models?" Eun Jo murmured.

"Uh, you see.." Myungsoo handed Eun Jo a brochure. Eun Jo saw the shop's name on it, and the boys picture.

"You guys are models? Why didn't I know anything about it?"

"Ask Woohyun." Myungsoo winked.

"So.. Who is this beautiful lady here?" the lady said.

"Noona, this is Eun Jo.." Sungjong said. "I need your help. Woohyun hyung."

"Uwaa! So this is that pretty girl Woohyun has been liking?" the lady hugged Eun Jo. "I'm Yoon Mi.. Boohyun's girlfriend!"

"Uh.. Boohyun?"

"Woohyun's older brother. " the boys said.

"Yeah.. didn't he told you?" Yoon Mi said as she held Eun Jo's hand. "Let's go, I have a very special outfit for you."

"But why-" even before Eun Jo can finish her sentence, Yoon Mi pulled her in the dressing room. While ther est of the boys were looking for clothes. 

"Hey, look.. This plaid shirt is new huh." Myungsoo said as the new arived plaid shirt caught his eye,

"Aigoo.. There goes Mr. Plaid Addict again.." the rest sighed as they watched Myungsoo go in the dressing room to fit the shirt.

**After a few minutes**

"Thanks for buying in our store Mr. Kim.." the cashier told Myungsoo as he head back to his friends, he was about to sit down when he saw a beautiful figure in front of him.

"Uwaa~~" the boys said.

"I'm Dongwoo.." Dongwoo extended his hand towards Eun Jo. "Can I be your boyfriend?"

"Pabo!" Myungsoo hissed. "Woohyun hyung's plans will be ruined because of you."

Eun Jo smiled weakly. "I feel uncomfortable with this stuff guys.. Seriously.."

"You look beautiful En Jo. You'll get used to that..." Hoya smiled.

"You're so pretty!" Sungjong clapped his hands. "Gomawo Yoon Mi noona!!"

Yoon Mi handed the paper bags to Dongwoo.. "There are other clothes I want her to use but this will be the best for the date. I recommend you to put just a light make up okay?"

Eun Jo's eyes widened. "Unni.. These are alot!!"

Yoon Mi rolled her eyes. "Aigoo, don't mind that.. Those clothes are just a little compare to what those boys are getting in my shop. Take note it's for free.."

"Gomawo unni.." she bowed. The boys walked towards her. "Let's go?" Myungsoo asked.

"Eun Jo.. Woohyun never fail to make a girl smile but he never made such an effort to a certain one.. Except you.. So.. I hope.. You'll be the girl he'll marry.." Yoon Mi smiled.

"Ah.. Hahaha!! Unni~ That's still far away from here.." Eun Jo giggled.

"Aish.. Noona, we will leave now." the others said an left.

***

**3PM**

"Aish, where are they?" Woohyun was walking back and forth, making Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Sooyoung irritated.

"Come on Woohyun, your surprise is probably starting a 3:30.." Sooyoung started. "There is still 30 minutes."

"But she's with those three handsome men.." Woohyun exclaiomed. "Include Sungjong who might.."

"To think that Eun Jo will practically fall for one of them? Maybe with Myungsoo but.." Sungyeol spoke.

"Sungyeol!!" Sooyoung slapped Sungyeol's shoulder. "Eun Jo will be Woohyun's today.. Okay? Don't lose hope.."

"Woohyun!!"

Woohyun turned to see the rest of the boys, and a girl behind them. "Where is Eun Jo?"

"I'm here!" Eun Jo raised her hands without peeking at him.

"Why are you behind them? Is something wrong?" Woohyun asked.

"Molla.."Eun Jo said. "They said it's a surprise."

Woohyun glared at the four boys, "Aish, cut the crap.. I wanna see my girl." he shoved the boys and saw a very beautiful Eun Jo. "Eu.. Eun  Jo..?"

 

"W.w..wae?" Eun Jo asked innocently. "Aish!!! I knew you would hate the sightt!!"

"Ani!!" Woohyun said as he held Eun Jo's hand. The others left the two.

"Where are they going?.." Eun Jo asked.

"They will leave us alone for awhile.." Woohyun started to walk, still intertwining his hands with Eun Jo's. "You know for us to have our private time."

"You mean a date?.." Eun Jo smiled.

"Yep."

"So.. I saw your face in that shop where I bought my clothes now.." Eun Jo giggled. "I mean.. where I got my clothes."

"Ah.. yeah.. That's our part-time job," Woohyun laughed. "You know, faces like this deserve that kind of job.."

"Aigoo.. This man is so boastful.." Eun Jo rolled her eyes.

"But you see.." Woohyun stopped walking and turned to Eun Jo. "I wanted to tell you this later, but it seems like the weather won't cooperate later."

Eun Jo looked up then to Woohyun, "Then let's play under the rain.."

"Eh?"

Eun Jo nodded like a little kid. "It would be nice to play under the rain!!"

Suddenly the thunder cracked making Eun Jo hug Woohyun, the moment she realized what she was doing, she lt go off Woohyun and looked down, "What are you going to say?"

"Ah.. yeah.." Woohyun smiled as he slowly held Eun Jo's chin up and intertwined his fingers to Eun Jo's. "Well, I have decided that this is the only day that I can say this to you.. So if you will not accept it.. Then I guess.. my best wasn't really the best.. And.. I ave no choice but to accept the fact that.."

"That..?" Eun Jo asked.

"That I can't find a way to make you mine.." Woohyun said, scared.

Eun Jo looked directly in Woohyun's eyes, though she can't deny she'll melt anytime. "Are you..."

"Will you.. be my girlfriend?" Woohyun asked.

Eun Jo slowly took her hands off Woohyun and stepped back. 'Is this real? As in now? I mean.. I have been expecting this but.. Why do I feel weird? Happy? Sad? Crazy? Aack! I'm deeply inlove with Woohyun that I can't even utter a word! I just want to kiss him now~ As in.. now..' she thought while her heart is thumping like crazy.

"I.. I understand.. I'm sorry.." Woohyun turned back, at this time, all he wanted to do is to cry because he thought he was rejected by the girl he ever loved. But no, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his waist tight.

"Don't you dare turn your back okay.." she whispered. "You should've done this way back.. You almost made me confess to you.."

"You did?" Woohyun smiled and turned to Eun Jo.

"Of course not." Eun Jo giggled. "Yes Mister.. Yes.."

Woohyun became even more happy. "YES?! Uwwaa!! You're my girlfriend now!!"

He hugged Eun Jo tight that her feet lift from the ground. "Yah! Nam Woohyun!! YAH!!"

Woohyun puther down and hgged her tight, "Thank you Eun Jo.. Thank you.."

"Come on Woohyun.. I don't wanna hear that.." Eun Jo pouted. Woohyun gave her a confused look. "Come on, say the magic word so that I can give you a reward.."

"I.." Woohyun smiled as he wrapped his arms around Eun Jo's waist. "I Love You Eun Jo.."

Eun Jo smiled. "I love you too..."

Woohyun leaned closer to Eun Jo.. But even before they can kiss, the rain poured..

"Uwaa!" Eun Jo exclaimed.

"Then this must be on time.. Right?" Woohyun smiled as he kissed Eun Jo's lips passionately. Eun Jo was surprised at first but she felt like closing her eyes and kissing Woohyun back, she placed her arms around Woohyun's neck. Luckily there was no one around that area.. Only her and Woohyun, and the rest of the kingkas and Sooyoung, who felt like they were watching a real love story..

"Is this the end?.." Sungyeol asked.

********************************************************************************

OMG.. Did I just see THE END?...

 

Ahahaha! Nah of course it's not the end! I am just about to enjoy the story.. I just love how the rain poured.. Well eventually it's raining in my country too.. Haha..

 

Seriously, I need your comments.. I wanna know your insights.. Don't be a silent reader okay? Please? Please? Please?

Haha.. Love you guys!!

 

Oh btw, INFINITE is really the best.. nae? They got 4 wins already.. I mean. I'm not sre if it's 4 or more than 4.. Haha..

Oh and.. My school is starting in June 13 so I might update a little slow.. You know, I need to be on top since it's last year in highschool for me to be in a good college..

Don't worry I will give real good updates.. The cheesiest and the greasiest from our beloved Nam Woohyun..

Oh and another thing.. Anyone here wants B1A4? I've been working on a shortfic.. Though it's still tentative.. If I finished it early, then BANA's are lucky.. Hihi.. the main character is Jinyoung even though Gongchan is my bias.. I just felt like Jinyoung fits in this role.. Haha. Well I tell you it's kinda familiar with the other stories because I probably got the idea in the MV.. But I'll do my best.. :)

Greetings to my friend Rica!! :D

Blahh.. I talk to much eh?.. Haha..

sorry for typos.. keke..

Comment and Subscribe!