13. Doubts.

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

**Eun Jo's POV**

It has been about a month when I realized that I have totally, fallen in love with Woohyun. Gaah~~ call me crazy but this is it.. I want him to be my boyfriend anytime soon and I know he would be so happy to hear it from me too. However, what if when I already became his girlfriend.. How can I handle love quarrels? You see the Nam Woohyun who is courting me may be the guy who loves to nag alot, but I love him the way he is. What if he suddenly change his attitude and starts to be the dominant Woohyun, no talking to other boys, or no communication with Baekhyun, something like that. I know he won't do it but.. WHAT IF HE DOES??

"Oh, come on Eun Jo.." Sooyoung laughed at me. "Do you even think of that when you know that guy has been very inlove with you?"

"Ye. Don't think of that because when Woohyun is younger, he usually is stick-to-one." Sungyeol added.

"But Woohyun is not that young guy anymore. He is that 20 year old player. Woollim High's biggest... and.. hottest player.." I looked down. Suddenly, Myungsoo oppa held my chin up.

"Woohyun never comes back to any girl he dumped. As a matter of fact, he didn't dumped you like he usually do, he did that because of a wrong plan. Now, he's been chasing you for almost 2 months already." he said.

"Aigoo. Then do not do that not her or else Eun Jo will slowly fall for you and not to Woohyun." Sunggyu pulled Myungsoo's hand from Eun Jo.

Eun Jo looked down again and sighed. "What if he suddenly got bored in our relationship and got tired of my existence.. What if he suddenly breaks up with me and--"

"EUN JO?!" they all said in unison, giving me a shot glare.

"Of all the girls I met, Eun Jo is the only girl who already have doubts even before she started the relationship with a guy." Hoya laughed.

"Come on, don't blame me. Blame Woohyun for being such a player and blame.. my unexperienced heart with relationships. I never had a boyfriend so I don't even know how to handle even a single petty fight and those tantrums that Woohyun would throw me."

"LOL. I would be expecting a reverse relationship then." Dongwoo gave them a teeth smile. "Woohyun woulg nag Eun Jo about a lot of things then Eun Jo, shewill be the one who will stop Woohyun this or buying that.."

Eun Jo's eyes widened, "Oh come on, please I am starting to feel scared about it. What if Woohyun nags me to meet his parents,.. Ommo!! No way..."

"Aigoo, the eight of you..." Woohyun suddenly appeared froom nowhere, holding a tray full of food and sat beside Eun Jo. "I mean the seven of you.. Didn't even bother helping me.. What were you guys talking about?..."

Eun Jo shook her head, "Ommo!! It's nothing.. just..."

"Talking about Eun Jo's future." the boys teased. 

Woohyun looked at Eun Jo with a confsed look, "Your future?"

Eun Jo gulped then laughed nervously. "You know college? Ye.. I've been starting to look for good colleges around Seoul."

Woohyun laughed back. "But it's still a year away from us.. Why don't ou just enjoy highschool life with me?"

Sungjong laughed. "But hyung, Eun Jo's fture in college will be more brighter cause right now it's--" the rest of the boys covered their poor maknae's mouth.

Woohyun turned to Eun Jo with a more confused look, "What are they talking about?"

Eun Jo shook her head vigorously. "It's really nothing Woohyun.."

***

It was dismissal time and the boys decided to stay at Woohyun's house. "Do you want to play XBox?" Woohyun asked as he sat on the couch with the boys.

"Let's talk about Eun Jo." Sunggyu said. Woohyun sat comfortably and turned to his hyung.

"What's with Eun Jo, hyung?" he asked.

"When will you ask Eun Jo to be your girlfriend?" Hoya asked Woohyun.

"I can probably do it anytime, but she told me she's not yet ready." he looked down.

"Duh. That was like a month ago! Why don't you ask her now? Again?" Sungyeol blurted.

"I still doubt it too." Woohyun continued, "What if she got tired of me and my aegyos? What if she got tired of me and break up with me eventually, I don't mind her being demanding and talkative, but what if she thinks I am starting to be dominant? What if she no longer wants to have a quality time with me?"

The boys glared at Woohyun, "You two are the weirdest couple ever!!"

"Wae? What's weird with us?" Woohyun asked them innocently.

"Both of you are having doubts--" even before Sungjong could finish his sentence, his hyungs cut him off.

"Let's go to Eun Jo's house now." Sunggyu stated as the others pulled Woohyun.

"Mwo wae wae wae?!!" Woohyun exclaimed as he tries to get off from his friends.

"We will take away your doubts." Myungsoo said.

*******

*hides behind a wall*

How was it?

...

.. Ye it's boring I know! But I suddenly felt, I think it's time for the two tohave their lovey-dover thing.. You know.. Hehe.. Well I still hope you enjoyed this chapter so far.. Comment and subscribe,,