2: Troublemaker

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

**Myeondong**
 
Me and Sooyoung went to Myeondong because we're going to buy clothes. However, to my misfortune, I lost track of her. And now I can't even contact her.
 
"Jinjja.. Where is she." I sighed as I look around to see if Sooyoung was there. I accidentally bumped into someone. "Ommo.. Jeongmal mianhae." I bowed.
 
"Yah! Pabo-yah?! Aren't you looking in front of you?"
 
It was Woohyun.. No, he's that angry Woohyun again. Beside him is another man, who looks disgusted with what Woohyun did. Ommo, no he shouldn't be, it's also my fault...
 
"I--I'm sorry Woohyun." I said.
 
"Aish.. People tend to be so stupid.." Woohyun sighed.
 
"Nam Woohyun, watch your words!" the man said. "It's also your fault~ Besides, you should say sorry as well!"
 
"But she--"
 
"Say sorry or I'll leave you here alone."
 
Woohyun was frowning when he looked at me and I looked down. "Yah, Eun Jo.. Mianhae."
 
I just nodded.
 
"See? You even know her.. Your name is... Eun Jo?"
 
"Ne.. Eun Jo imnida." I bowed.
 
"Hi, I'm Joon.. Woohyun's hyung." he said to me. "You're alone... I guess you should come with us."
 
"BWO?!" Woohyun exclaimed. "No!"
 
"Yes.." Joon smirked.
 
"Ah.. aniyo, I'll have to meet my friend." I told them. I can see that Woohyun sighed in relief.
 
"I insist. It's already 8pm and it's not good for girls like you to stay late at night alone." Joon smiled. "We'll grab some coffee, so come with us."
 
***
**In The Coffee Shop**
 
"You went home? Waeyo?.. Aigoo... arasso. Bye.." Sooyoung called me and she told me she already went home because she got tired of finding me.
 
"She left already.. That's bad to know." Joon told me. I sipped on my latte. And Woohyun, I can see his mind is so preoccupied with something. "How are you going home?"
 
"I'll take the bus." I answered.
 
"That's good to know. Woohyun, you can go with her." Joon looked at Woohyun like he's not going to say no.
 
***
 
I guess Joon oppa is someone that Woohyun can't resist. Well at first, I told them not to, and for them not to fight so much, I already get on the bus. It actually started to leave the station but then it stopped. I was really shocked to see Woohyun, trying to fan himself as he find for.. me? He walked towards me and asked. "Aren't you letting me sit down beside you?"
 
"Ah.. ne.." I nodded as I moved at another chair beside the chair I was sitting. He sat beside me. And we were so quiet. We didn't talk for at least 15 minutes until he killed the silence.
 
"I'll have to take you home." he said.
 
"Ah.. don't worry, you don't have to.. it's okay." I shook my head, I decided not to look at him.
 
"I follow orders Eun Jo." he looked at me. "So even though I don't want to, I'd have to."
 
"Ah.. arasso.." I said as I looked on the window.
 
"Yah! Can you please look at me when I'm talking to you?" Woohyun smirked.
 
"Ah.. mianhae.." I said as I turned to him, but I was looking down.
 
Woohyun, suddenly laughed. "You're scared,"
 
I suddenly became... angry? Something like that. So instead of answering, I decided to look on the window again.
 
♫♫♫
 
As we were about to go down, Woohyun took the bags I was holding. Even though he didn't tell me he'll get it, I find it sweet. :)
 
While walking towards my house, I noticed that my shoe lace is untied. I can't even stop because Woohyun is so fast to walk and, I need to catch up with him. Accidents happen so...
 
"AACK!" I accidentally tripped. My eyglasses were broken. "Good job Eun Jo.."
 
"Yah!" Woohyun run towards me. "Tsk, troublemaker, are you-"
 
He looked at me for a long time. I was looking at him too. We were like that for 5 long minutes. I don't know why but he started to smile and he looks at me nearer and nearer and nearer until...
 
"Aww! MY FOOT!" I whined. My right foot hurts so much that moment. I tried to stand up but then I fell, thankfully Woohyun caught me.
 
"Ride on my back." he told me as he turned,
 
"I'm heavy." I said.
 
"It's okay. Do you want to crawl towards your home?" he joked. "Come on, it's already midnight."
 
While walking, Woohyun said. "I'm sorry."
 
"For what?" I asked.
 
"For being rude to you."
 
I just smiled.
 
So yeah, that night ended with a piggyback ride from Woohyun.
 
***
**School**
 
"So how was your foot?" Sooyoung asked me.
 
"It's fine now. But.. my eyeglasses were broken so I'd have to use these smaller ones."
 
"Well, it looks cool on you, you looked prettier."
 
**School Yard**
 
I was reading a book when someone sat beside me. It was Woohyun. Unbelievably it was him. Like a dream.
 
"Hi," he smiled.
 
"H.. Hi.." I smiled back.
 
"So how was your foot?" he asked me,
 
"It's fine now." I answered as I looked at him. His stare was totally romantic and I don't know why he suddenly changed. Even before I asked about it, he flashed an envelope. "What's that?"
 
"Invitation to Sunggyu's birthday." he said. "I want you to come."
 
"Huh? But I'm not even close to him." I blurted, "I mean.. Sunggyu oppa."
 
"We organized the party. And, I'll be sad if you won't come." he pouted. "Anyway, it's still 2 weeks from now so.. yeah.. I still want you to come."
 
I took the card and smiled. "I'll think about it.."
 
"Jinjja? Thank you!" Woohyun was about to leave when Woohyun went back and kiised her cheek.
 
***
 
"Oh my goodness~ Eun Jo, stay .. away .. from Woohyun!"
 
"He's being friendly Sooyoung." I told her as I put my books in the locker. "And I can't stay away from him. I like him.."
 
"That's cool I know. But you see how he dates with those girls in a week and rejects them in a snap? That's less than a second!" Sooyoung told me as she snapped her finger.
 
"He's being friendly." I repeated. "That is what my mind thinks."
 
"Your mind Eun Jo.. not your heart." Sooyoung told me. "And at this time I'm pretty sure you are following your heart. Not your mind. That will cause trouble because Woohyun wants a game.. Not friendship."
 
"Of course not.." I pouted.
 
"Geurae?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. "If not why did he give you a piggyback ride when he was just angry at you that moment ago? Why did his attitude suddenly changed without you even saying sorry? Bad guy turned to oh so handsome gentleman? Lastly, why did he kissed you when you two are not even best of friends."
 
All I did was look at her.
 
♫♫♫
 
Hi! I am back for an update. And I felt sad because no one gave a comment.. But I'm happy because many subscribed! I'm not saying it's more than a hundred or something.. but it's more than ten.. And I'm happy about it! :) And.. yeah.. at this moment I seriously need your comment. I don't know if you girls are liking it or what. As much as possible if there's silent readers.. I'm not assuming there are but, please do comment.. :)
 

Shameless advertisement:

Please read my other fanfics..

 

Sweet Escape (INFINITE)

A Sad Story (INFINITE ONE-SHOT)

I'd Lie (UKISS)

This Love Show (UKISS)

 
Well till next update!.
irish_16