1: That Guy Nam Woohyun

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

 

**School Cafeteria**

"I don't like you... from now on, I don't like to see your face in front of me." here goes Woohyun's harsh words again. Right now, he just rejected a girl who is a part-time model. Well, she's not really rejected first hand. She and Woohyun started dating, well not dating.. they went out together just the past week, and now.. it's rejection.

"Yah!"

"Ommo!" I exclaimed. I turned and saw Sooyoung, my friend, best friend, and only friend in school. She's the only one who chats with me all the time. If she's not here.. "I was about to die you know?"

"Hehe." Sooyoung then turned to see Woohyun. "Aigoo, that jerk. How could he stand rejecting girls like that." she turned to me. "Why don't you try to tell him what you feel for him?"

Me..? Is she even serious?

I don't think I'm pretty. I'm a nerd, dork. No one likes me. Everyone always bash me so why should I even confess to him?

"Not  a good idea Sooyoung." I told her. "He'll probably reject me."

"That's impossible. I'll kick his flawless face if he does that to you." Sooyoung said proudly that made me frown.

"That's the point. I don't want to see his face having a foot mark specially a big foot from Sooyoung." I laughed. But then I got serious afterwards, "I'm not that pretty.. and I'm a ner-"

"A nerd, a dork... So what? I swear, you really are pretty. And people think you are ugly because of your specs!!" she was trying to take off my eyeglasses when I stepped backward and I felt that I bumped into someone,

"Ommo. Jeongmal mianhae." I said as I bowed, it was Woohyun. I'm really really shocked.

"Yah, this is a cafeteria.. Not a playroom!" he told me in a n angry voice.

"Mi-mian--mianhaeyo.." I bowed multiple times.

"Tsk. Stuttering to say that you really are guilty huh." he smirked and left.

"Aigoo.. Just wait for me here, I'll go kick his face right now!" Sooyoung said. but I held her wrist.

"If you do that, that means, I really am rejected by him even though I haven't confessed my feelings yet."

"Oh." Sooyoung said. "Sorry."

***

**Eun Jo's House**

I was studying my lessons in the living room when I heard our door bell ring. I looked at the monitor on the wall and saw Sooyoung. I felt jumpy and excited because it's been awhile since she visited me, when I was coincidentally alone. :) I run towards the gate and opened it. "Soo-"

I was shocked to see the rest of the kingkas.. Yeah, Sunggyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Woohyun oppa, Hoya oppa, Sungyeol oppa, L oppa, and Sungjong. Behind her. Sooyoung. Why are they here?

"Hi Eun Jo!" Sungjong greeted.

"H.. Hi.." I smiled weakly. And glared at Sooyoung.

"I'm thirsty."Woohyun said. "I need something to drink, now."

"C.. Come in.." I stuttered. Then I whispered to Sooyoung's ear, "Explain."

***

"Dongwoo oppa told me he'll bring me here. But then he was with the boys and, Woohyun suddenly got thirsty for some reason I don't know. He's been drinking ice coffee awhile ago."

"You mean... They were suppose to leave but then Woohyun just excused that now? Just now?"

"Molla." Sooyoung sighed. "Come on, let's go give them juice."

We went to the living room and I saw what Woohyun was doing. Looking at my photo albums. Not the baby pictures but my present pictures, and all of them are pictures where in I don't wear my eyeglasses. Because that's what the photographer told me. I told my mom to keep it. How did Woohyun got it?

"Ommo!" I run to him and get the photo album. "Who.. Who told you to get this?"

"Waeyo? I just found it on the table so I got curious and looked at it." Woohyun smirked. "Is this... you?"

"Ah.. whatever. Just... don't look at it." I told him.

"Jinjja. Do you really have to pause or stutter when talking? It's annoying me so much!" Woohyun said as he took the glass of juice and drank it all. "I'm leaving. Bye."

He didn't wait for the others, he just left suddenly. The rest didn't get to drink their juice and bowed to me. "Sorry for that Eun Jo. Woohyun's really moody."

"It's... It's okay..." I said.

Everyone left, including Sooyoung.

I lowered my head as I put all the glass in the kitchen. "Woohyun oppa... why are you like this?"

**End of Eun Jo's POV**

Woohyun went out of Eun Jo's house, sighing, "That nerd.. I thought she's confident. but then.." he looked at the photo that he secretly took from Eun Jo's photo album. "She's really beautiful here.. But I would only be good to her when I see her without those glasses on."

***END OF CHAPTER ONE***

Hello there! Hmm... Did you like the first chapter? I mean.. Is Woohyun that bad to her? Hehe.. It's just the first chapter so I hope you liked it. I'm in the middle of thinking on how to make this fiction more cool and sweet and romantic and funny. I don't this to be so serious.. Hehe.. So yay! I already have 10+ subscribers so... Hop you'll help me spread this to everyone. Tell them to comment and subscribe. Love you all! As usual.. Comment and Subscribe!

irish_16

 

Shameless advertisement:

Please read my other fanfics..

 

Sweet Escape (INFINITE)

A Sad Story (INFINITE ONE-SHOT)

I'd Lie (UKISS)

This Love Show (UKISS)

 

**Till my next update!!**

 

irish_16