12: Plans

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

**Woollim High**

"Eun Jo, let's go on a date tomorrow." Woohyun said as he restedhis chin on his palm on the table.

Eun Jo giggled. "A date?"

Woohyun nodded like a little boy. "In Lotte World, or in EverLand, where do you want?"

"Pororo Theme Park." Eun Jo smirked getting a 'What?' look from Woohyun, causing her to laugh. "Hihi.. Anywhere you want.. You invited me."

"You two!" Sooyung appeared from behind them. "If only you two are real-life couples then I would find your conversation cheesy.. But it isn't.."

"It's something you find greasy.." Eun Jo said. "Then why don't you just lay your eyes on your unofficial man, that elementary kid wants to have a date with you as well."

Sooyoung turned to Sungyeol.

"If you will be his girlfriend, he won't bother nagging poor Myungsoo." Woohyun added.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!" Sooyoung called. Sungyeol turned to her with sparkling eyes. "Stop nagging Myungsoo. He's.."

"Let's just exchange seats okay." Myungsoo stood up and grabbed his bag.

"So I'll fetch you tomorrow... Okay?" Woohyun turned to Eun Jo, who rolled her eyes ans nodded.

**CAFETERIA**

Eun Jo, Sooyoung and the rest of Infinite were walking towards their seat in the cafeteria when someone accidentally bumped Eun Jo.

"Oh, mian." the bowed bowed as he saw Eun Jo's banan milk on the ground.

"It's okay." Eun Jo said as she picked up the banana milk but the man also picked it up. Their eyes met.

"Eu.. Eun Jo?" the man stuttered. Eun Jo looked at him carefully.

"Ah.. wait are you my.." Eun Jo stood up properly and so the man.

"Yes it's me.. Little princess.." the man giggled as he poked Eun Jo's nose.

"GONG CHAN SIK!!" Eun Jo exclaimed as she hugged Gongchan, almost lifting her feet from the ground. "Eomma told me you're not gonna study here!!"

"First, Byun Baekhyun, now... Gong Chan Sik." Dongwoo murmured, enough for Woohyun to hear.

"I know right." Woohyun replied, face flushed. Eun Jo let go off the hug and faced to Infinite.

"This is Gong Chan Sik.. Call him Gongchan." Eun Jo beamed.

"What's up Gonachan, I'm Dongwoo." Dongwoo said as he shook hands with Gonchan,

"Ah.. Nae, I'm Gongchan, it's seeing this girl around with you.." Gongchan replied. "She never talk to boys before.. But now.."

"Shut it Gongchan.." Eun Jo pouted.

Gongchan turned to Sooyoung. "What do we have here.."

"Don't make a scene Gongchan.." Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Long time no see.."

"Ye~ didn't you missed me?"

"Urrgh.. you never changed." Sooyoung sighed.

"Hey hey, Gongchan, eat with us nae?" Eun Jo told him.

Gongchan scratched the back of his head, "I can't I need to do something."

Eun Jo pouted. "Visit my mom later.. Oh~ sleep in our house later!! Pretty please?" she showed him aegyos she never done to Woohyun. That made Woohyun angry a bit. 'Who is he really?' he thought.

"Hmm.. Okay." Gongchan nodded and finally left them. Woohyun, on the other hand, left them as well.

"Where's he going?" Eun Jo asked the boys.

"He will just get some fresh air.." Myungsoo said. "Bbuing bbuing."

Eun Jo laughed. "What was that for?"

"You were doing that infront of Gongchan." Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

"Who's Gongchan in your life?" Hoya asked. "Woohyun is probably jealous with that aegyo. It made his anger flare."

"Huh?" Eun Jo was confused. "Didn't I tell you Gongchan is my cousin?"

"Oh no.." Sungjong said. "Misunderstanding leads to love quarrel."

"Be sure to talk to Woohyun later about that before you two fight." Sunggyu told Eun Jo.

Eun Jo looked to where Woohyun was heading to, "Aish, that man.. Why does he have to be jealous without even asking..."

"Your boyfriend-" Dongwoo started.

"Woohyun is not my boyfriend."

"Then when will he be?" Dongwoo asked.

"When I know he already felt the pain I felt." Eun Jo suddenly said.

"Wait, so you mean, you.. So Eun Jo is still angry with Woohyun hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"We can't say I am mad." Eun Jo siad. "If I'm still mad at him then I would've told the teacher to change the seating arrangement. And I would've made him look ugly by now. It's just.. I want a payback."

The boys looked at each other. "So you're still not moving on from the recent event huh."

"If you guys, were a girl like me. And that Nam Woohyun did that to you.. He kissed you like he really likes you but then in the end of the day he'll dump you like nothins happened and then tell you that he's really planning to have a serious relationship with you.? Don't you think it's weird?"

"Woohyun never had his serious relationship ever Eun Jo. And you know how immature that guy is." Sunggyu said.

"So do I Sunggyu oppa." Eun Jo said, "I never had my serious relationship. But,"

"But do you love Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked.

Eun Jo suddenly blushed. Out of the blue the boys suddenly squealed. "AIGOO.. No matter how hard the feelings Eun Jo wanted to show.. Love will still arose.." they teased.

"Tch.. This is so embarrassing." Eun Jo facepalmed herself.

"Some on Eun Jo, let your oppas help you and Woohyun with your relationship. Ara?" Sunggyu said as he ruffles Eun Jo's hair.

 Eun Jo giggled. "You guys don't tell Woohyun about everything we talked about.."

****DISMISSAL****

Eun Jo tried to make a conversation with Woohyun but she always fail. Woohyun would always give her one word answers then he' won't talk again. 'Eugh.. why is it so hard to make this man to smile when he is moody..' she thought. The other kingkas noticed it so they made a plan.

"Hey Woohyun, can you bring Eun Jo home?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun.

"Why me?" Woohyun asked.

"We didn't brought our car remember?" Sungyeol said. "And besides, Eun Jo and you aren't talking for ages."

"That was just 7 hours ago." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"WOAH!" the boys exclaimed. "So you counted it?"

"Tch. Where is she?" Woohyun asked.

"She'll be there, wait for her okay?" Hoya asked and the they left. Woohyun went inside his car and sighed. 

"I think I'm too harsh. I resisted to talk to her even though.. Eugh! Stupid Woohyun! Stupid!" Woohyun facepalmed himself when he heard a knock from the car window. It was Eun Jo asking him to open the door. He opened the lock. Eun Jo who's scared with Woohyun, decided to sit at the back of the car.

"Are-are-aren't you going to sit beside me?" Woohyun asked coldly.

"Ah.. I'm fine here.." Eun Jo looked down.

"No sit beside me." Woohyun commanded.

"Ah.." Eun jo was about to speak when Woohyun gave her a glare. "Arraso.." she went out of the back seat and went in the seat beside Woohyun.

Woohyun started the engine and drove out the school. EUn Jo decided to be quiet for a few minutes until she started, "Ah, Woohyun.. I wanted to tell you something."

"Hmm?" Woohyun said as he focused on driving.

"Gongchan.. He is my cousin." Eun Jo blurted.

"Oh." Woohyun said. Deep inside him, he was surprised. But he did his best not to freak out. "Why are you telling me that?"

"Because you're mad..." Eun Jo looked down. "I really don't want you to be jealous."

"Hmm.. I'm not mad." Woohyun sighed.

"Just jealous.." Eun Jo replied.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help but get jealous whenever you're with another guy." Woohyun suddenly stopped the car and faced Eun Jo. "I don't know how to say this in a nice way but.. Eun Jo I really love you now. Maybe not before but now I really do. Please be my girlfriend."

Eun Jo blushed. "Woohyun.. not now please. I want to know you better.. But not as a boyfriend.. For now.. Let's just be friends.."

"But I want to have a special spot in your heart Eun Jo.."

Eun Jo smiled at Woohyun, "You always have that special apot in my heart. Knowing that you're my first."

"First?"

"You are the first boy who made me feel weird?" Eun Jo laughed.

"I'm sorry for what had happened before." Woohyun said. "I can be your slave if that can mke you forgive me wholly."

"Hmm.. Let's go home?" Eun Jo said.

*******************************************************************************************

Hi! Back for an update..

So I told you earlier that I planned to make new fanfic.. And I got two fanfics in my mind. I type the plots on a blog post so I would like you guys to read it then answer the poll.. Okay?

Thanks!

Read the link here

Till next update!