19. Some Secrets

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

"Lee Hyunwoo!"

A smirk crept up on Hyunwoo's face as he stopped walking. He knows that voice very well, and he's been eager to know when that guy will talk to him. He knows sooner or later he will. And now's the time. He turned and smiled as the man stopped in front of him. "Oh, Nam Woohyun, what brings you here in front of me?"

"We need to talk.. Privately." Woohyun said in a cold tone, fist clenched. With what Hyunwoo is witnessing, laughter came in his mind.

"Okay."

***

They went on the rooftop.

"What are you doing here." Woohyun started, his voice full of anger.

"What do people do in school Woohyun." Hyunwoo replied sarcastically. With that, Woohyun pushed Hyunwoo, but fortunately for Hyunwoo, he managed to stand up. "Haha! You were never patient are you? I'm here to keep an eye on someone. And that someone has a very close relation to you."

"Who is it?" he growled.

"Hmm.. Should I tell you?"

"What does your company want Hyunwoo!? Can't you accept the fact that you can never beat us?!"

Despite being stepped on by Woohyun's harsh words, Hyunwoo maintained to be calm. "Well, you know we accepted defeat last time. But knowing that you are not the richest company in Korea means we still have a chance to beat you. By getting the first in our side."

"Eun Jo.." Woohyun mumbled.

"You got it Woohyun." Hyunwoo clapped his hands. "So Group of Companies is the richest company in South Korea. And do you know what that means? We plan to merge with them. And when I get to marry Eun Jo, that is when finally we will be the second richest. We won't stop there Woohyun. We will be the richest. And they will be gone."

Woohyun can't control his temper anymore so he punched Hyunwoo so hard that he finally fell on the floor. He sat up and wiped the blood on the side of his mouth with his arm. Before he could stand up, Woohyun grabbed his collar. "Eun Jo! She can never be yours because she's mine! Guess what? You're plans are damn stupid that it will never happen. And I know, you're just to get revenge on me. Is that how you stab your best friend? Huh?! Tell me Hyunwoo! Tell me!!"

Hyunwoo pushed him away. He stood up and said, "You were never a best friend to me! You stole the girl I love and so I will have to get yours now! From all the secrets I know about you. Don't you think it's time for you to beg on your knees and tell me not to tell it to her and instead give her to me without making her suffer?"

Woohyun punched him again. "It's you who need to be sorry. You loved the girl yes. I gave her to you but you didn't keep her well. That's why she went to me. But I tell you I rejected her. Because I care about you. So shut up and think carefully on what your actions are."

Woohyun left Hyunwoo. As he went downstairs, he took out his phone and dialled a number. "Hyomin noona, nae, I would like to get the girl's address. The agent. Yes, thank you."

***

"Don't fetch me later babe." Eun Jo told Woohyun as the 9 (INFINITE + Sooyoung + EunJo) walked towards the parking lot.

Woohyun pouted. "Waeyo? Don't you want me to take you home? Your eomma would be so mad."

Eun Jo giggled as she poked Woohyun's nose. "Aigoo, jagiyah~ I have to stay here late. Tutor.."

"Yeah with that Hyunwoo." Woohyun blurted.

"Wae? Hyunwoo's kind. You should meet him one time." Eun jo nodded.

"If you only knew." Hoya mumbled, making the others look at him.

"Were you saying something?" Dongwoo asked.

"Huh?.." Hoya looked at Woohyun, "Ani."

"Besides, Myungsoo oppa will be there to help me. Right?" Eun Jo smiled at Myungsoo, who nodded in reply.

"Okay, okay, guys let's go." Sunggyu said as his chaffeur opened the car's door for him.

"Yeah, we better go too." Eun Jo said as she gave Woohyun apeck on his cheek. "Bye. Text me 'kay?"

Woohyun nodded and smiled. "I deserve a kiss here." he pointed on his lips.

"Tch. You deserve it tomorrow babe." Eun Jo poked his lips. "Bye!"

Eun Jo grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and run towards the campus. Woohyun pouted at the scene. "Aigoo, Myungsoo can sure make chemistry with Eun Jo huh." Sungyeol crossed his arms. Woohyun gave him a death glare. "Hey, I was just kidding."

"Ye, you better be." Woohyun hissed, suddenly remembering that he has to go somewhere, and not knowing Hoya was keeping his eyes on him. "Guys, I'll leave you guys."

"Where are you going hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"I'll be meeting someone. I mean, yeah, family thing." Woohyun excused as he took out his car keys and head to his car. In a minute Woohyun started to leave.

"I can sense something wrong." Hoya said, heading to his car and followed Woohyun secretly.

"Yah!" Dongwoo shouted. "I was about to--"

"So it means, the three of us will be going home together." Sungyeol cheered. "Why don't we grab some Americano before heading home? My treat!"

"OK!" Dongwoo and Sungjong nodded.

**Hoya's POV**

I saw Woohyun hyung's car stopped in front of an All Girls' International School. What the heck is he doing here? And what am I doing here? Okay, I am here because I can sense something wrong. Knowing that Hyunwoo is back for revenge on Woohyun hyung. I just don't understand why he have to. As far as I know, Woohyun hyung has nothing to do with the break up. Hyunwoo broke up with the girl because he is tired of her. 

The real thing is, me, Woohyun hyung ang Hyunwoo were childhood friends. We've been friends until Jinri, a very beautiful girl that caught the hearts of those guys, came. She was very beautiful and charming that Woohyun hyung courted her, even though he knows that Hyunwoo likes her too. And that is how the fight started. Well even though Woohyun hyung is the eldest among us, he discontinued his courtship to Jinri and told her how Hyunwoo likes her. Well everything went well after that, until our families came into the scene. I can't tell the whole, it was just a business war. Wanting to be on top. My family's company didn't bother fight with them because we know the ricks, and my friendship with Woohyun hyung is strong. Besides, we'll lose alot if we fought back. But those two companies are competitive. Until Hyunwoo's company fall. Woohyun hyung's company became the second richest company. From that time, we never heard about Hyunwoo. Until this time came. Well right now, I expect alot of things to happen to Woohyun hyung, to me, to Infinite, and specially to Eunjo, knowing that she's the richest among us. We will have to take good care of her.

"Annyong." I suddenly heard. I was a bit far from Woohyun's car but I heard the girl beside his car said 'annyong' and this time she's getting inside Woohyun's car. BESIDE THE DRIVER'S SEAT?! Who is she? Is Woohyun hyung cheating on Eun Jo?!!

 

*********************************************

 

Woot! Update! A very fail update. Why did Hoya sudddenly received his very own POV? LOL. Ask Maris.. Another LOL. You'll know real soon. But as far as I know, I am inlove with him too. Waah~ Mianhae Myungsoo. Don't worry you're still my husband.. ♥♥♥

Well Myungsoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sunggyu are my top 4. Waah~ They are so so HANDSOME AND LOVABLE AND.. ARGH!

Thank you somuch for subscribing! I have received alot of supports! Love you all Keep on leaving comments too!

Saranghae! Oh don't forget to like my page in fb. Just search Irish_16's Fanfiction and you'll see this fiction's poster, then it means that's it! Like it!

Haha.. Been talking too much. Bye!