21. You!

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

**Woollim High**

After that day, which was a week before, Hoya had been thinking of calling or giving Risa a text. Just as the song goes, "I'm not usually this way." he always thought. He kept telling himself that he's not inlove. Of course he couldn't be, Risa is someone he just met coincidentally. And a girl he just talked to for some hours. Risa was never her type too, but somehow she became an exception. Her name always kept popping in his mind. And there are times he absentmindedly smiles as he remembers her blabbering and her loud voice.

"Maybe it's because she has alot of purple stuff." Hoya mumbled as he stares at Risa's fanclub card. He suddenly shook his head and laughed. "Aish! Lee Howon what is with you? Going crazy over the Purple Blabber Girl."

"Ommo! Is Hoya hyung inlove?" it was Sungjong, with the rest of Infinite. Hoya swiftly stuffed the cad in his pocket and stood up.

"Hoya-shi, are you talking by yourself?" Woohyun laughed.

"Didn't you heard him say Purple Blabber Girl?" Sungjong said.

"Hmm.. You must have encountered your ideal girl." Dongwoo said.

"Aish why are you here?" Hoya exclaimed. "Don't you know that I want to be alone?"

"We won't be here if we knew that hyung." Myungsoo said as he threw a box on Hoya, that he fortunately caught.

"What is this?" he asked.

"Delivery." Sunggyu said. "Since when did you become a ShaWol Hoya?"

"It's not for me." Hoya glared.

"For whom?" DOngwoo asked.

"It's one of your business okay?" Hoya said as he left the rest.

"Do you think Hoya hyung is keeping a secret?" Myungsoo said out of the blue.

"Hoya, is always secretive." Woohyun started. "Though we are his best friends, so he might as well tell it to us sooner. Or when we got the hint he has."

"We already got the hint." Sungyeol replied.

They ended up looking at each other's faces. And then Eun Jo suddenly hugged Woohyun from the back.

"Ommo!" Woohyun jumped in shock. He turned to Eun Jo and hugged her waist. "You scared me babe." he pouted.

Eun Jo giggled. "Yeah, cause you didn't even told me where you are. I met a girl you know. She's pretty amazing."

"A girl? You mean a new one?" Woohyun asked, Eun Jo nodded. "So what's her name?"

"She told me to call her Riri. But I don't think it's her real name." Eun Jo smiled. "So you guys, why don't we get something to eat?"

"Yeah! We've been waiting for you since forever." Sungyeol said and grabbed Eun Jo away from Woohyun.

***

Hoya was walking towards his room whaen he suddenly bumped into someone. "Ouch!" the girl squeaked. Hoya saw the girl sitting on the floor. What he really noticed was her purple shoes. He extended a hand and helped the girl to get up.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"It's ok--"

"YOU?" Hoya and the girl said in unison.

"Risa?" Hoya said.

---

“Hoya.” Risa smiled sweetly.

“Why are you here?” Hoya asked.

“Woohyun. He told me to be here today onwards, until my work is done.”

“Ah.” Hoya asked. “What is your job.. Exactly?”

Risa shook her head, “I can’t tell you, as in no.”

“Why not?” Hoya walked closer. “Aren’t we close?”

“Yah! Are you flirting with me?!” Risa blurted. Hoya was surprised because no one dared to say straight things like that to his face.

“Bwo? Flriting? Hell no!” Hoya laughed.

“Okay, bye.” Risa was about to leave when Hoya held her wrist.

“Where are you going?” Hoya asked.

“I’m going to find Woohyun.” Risa answered.

“Why don’t you ask me? Don’t you think I know?” Hoya playfully said,

“Do you think I want to ask you? I don’t like to.” She rolled her eyes.

“Ouch.” Hoya replied.

“Yeah~ It stings right? Now go to the clinic and have your first aid. Before it goes worse.” Risa said ans left, Hoya took a deep breath, cannot believe on what had happened. For the very first time in his life, he got rejected even before he confesses.

“Nope.” He declared and smirked. “Hoya can’t be stopped.”

Library

Hoya went in and saw Risa reading a book. He quietly walked behind her and planned to blow air on her ear softly. Bur even before he could do it, Risa turned to him and whispered. “What do you want?!”

“You knew I was here?” Hoya said. The librarian suddenly eyed on him. He bowed and sat beside Risa.

“I have six senses duh.” Risa whispered back.

“Last time I checked, I have five senses.” Hoya told her, trying to hide his smile.

“Yeah, you only have five because I’m not like you.” Risa raised an eyebrow.

“Really? Then what’s your sixth sense?”

“I have common sense.” Risa grinned. “I heard that noisy door squeak so I’ll probably turn back. I saw you even before you saw me.”

“Wow, that is so smart of you Risa. I like that.” He said as he clapped his hands. No one even bothered to look at him because they know who he is. He is a kingka and a man from Busan. And no one mess with a Busan man. J

“Would you please keep quiet? I am trying to read here.” Risa said, “Or else I will go out.”

“Okay, then I won’t stop talking.” Hoya giggled. Seriously speaking, only his voice is heard around the place.

“What do you want? Seriously, what do you want?” Risa sighed, looking at Hoya.

“You.” Hoya declared.

“Excuse me?” Risa blurted, almost blushing.

“This place is for learning. Not for public display of affection. Mr. Lee, Miss Kim.” The librarian coughed. Hoya and Risa stood up and bowed. Risa left first then Hoya followed.

---

“Kim Risa!” Hoya said. Risa stopped from walking and glared at Hoya, “Bwo?”

“Chill, I really want ttell you something, why are you so mad suddenly?”

“I’m not.” Risa flared.

“You are.” Hoya touched Risa’a wrinkled forehead using his index finger. “Do you know how much angry girls makes me laugh?”

Risa blushed. “Yah! Will you stop that?”

“Stop what?” Hoya asked innocently. “I’m not doing anything.”

“Just tell me what you’re gonna tell me.”

“I just want to-”

“There you are.” A cold voice said, Hoya and Risa turned to see 5 men staring at them. All arms crossed.

“H-hey..” Hoya stuttered, “Why are you all here?”

“We are looking for you. Because we are looking for Woohyun.” Sunggyu answered.

“Who is she?” Dongwo asked, looking at Risa.

“She’s new here. Are you and Hoya hyung close?” Sungjong asked.

“Well they look close by looking at the way they act awhile ago,” Sungyeol added, “How are you two related?”

“…” even before Risa can answer, Hoya laughed, “Why do you have a lot of questions? Let’s go.”

Hoya tried to push them away from Risa. “Wait we need answers!” Sungyeol blabbered.

“Aish, let’s go we need to find Woohyun hyung!” Hoya said.

They left Risa, watching them. “Why does he have to do that. It will end up like he’s keeping as a secret from those guys,” Risa’s eyes widened. “Ommo. Did I say that. Aish.. Stop thinking about it. He’s somewhat far from my standards. Or I’m too far from his standards? AIGOO!!”

Suddenly her phone rang, “Yoboseyo?” she answered.

“Meet me in the auditorium.” A male voice said.

“Okay, bye.”

---

Infinite, Eun Jo and Sooyoung were in the school yard, talking and spending the rest of their free time with each other.

“Does anyone know where Woohyun oppa is?” Eun Jo asked.

“We don’t know, we’ve been looking for him but it seems like Woohyun don’t want to be found.” Sungyeol said.

“Maybe I’ll just look for him.” She stood up. Hoya stopped her and told her he’ll do it. “I’ll go with you.” She said.

“No need.” Hoya gave her an assuring smile.

---

After searching for minutes, Hoya saw the two, Woohyun and Risa in the auditorium. They were all alone. He walked closer to them and sat on the couch feet away from them. It was too far so he could hear their conversation. And he can’t be seen.

“Hyunwoo is a man of plans.” Risa started. “His plans are somewhat dangerous for everyone so we have to be careful.”

“I know. That is why you’re here.” Woohyun said. “All you have to do is to convince Hyunwoo to leave this place.”

“That won’t be easy. I haven’t talked to him for 3 years. Now you wanted me to confront him just because we have this past?”

“Yes. I know you can talk to him. Do it for everyone’s safety.”

“You know, this is not for everyone’s safety because it’s only you who he wants to suffer.” Risa started. “Hyunwoo still loathes you for what happened few years back. He wants a revenge. He wants you to feel what he felt when he lost Ri An unnie.”

“I told Ri An to go to him. Ri An followed me but then she really can’t love him. She left but she asked Hyunwoo to set her free. Hyunwoo did, so it’s not my fault if he freed her.”

“Ri An unnie already suffered right. She got into an accident. People say it’s not planned, but I can feel it’s Hyunwoo’s dirty plans.” Risa turned to Woohyun. “The real thing is that, Hyunwoo feels jealousy over you. You always have what you want. Eun Jo? I’m sure he wants her.”

“She’s mine Risa. She’s mine.” Woohyun glared.

“My sister.. She’s still depressed until now.” Risa looked down. “And I don’t want Eun Jo to feel the depression my sister is feeling.”

‘Risa is Ri An’s little sister?’ Hoya thought as he continued to listen.

“I’m an orphan but Ri An has been a very true sister to me. I want Hyunwoo to learn his lesson.” Risa said like Hoy’s question was answered.

“Going back to Eun Jo.” Woohyun said,

“Eun Jo. Yes. She’s someone he wants to have because she’s owned by you. It may sound weird and awkward but it’s true. Honestly speaking, if you’re single, you won’t get in harm. But since Eun Jo is someone famous too. He’ll use her. To Hyunwoo, Eun Jo is not a girlfriend type. But his prey for you to suffer. Sooner or later you will see Eun Jo in the hospital. Something you should refrain.”

“I won’t let that happen.” Woohyun declared.

“So keep an eye at your girlfriend.” Risa said. “You know Hyunwoo’s temper, it’s always unbearable.”

“Everyone knows that from the very start.” Woohyun chuckled.

“What about Hoya.” Risa started, making Hoya more interested in listening, there was a faint smile drawn on his face.

“What about Hoya?” Woohyun asked.

“Duh~ It’s not like I didn’t told you he knew me. He followed you remember?”

“Does he know your existence?”

“Nope. I didn’t tell him.” Risa shook her head. “But he is such. A. flirt.”

Woohyun chuckled.

“Wae? Why are you laughing?” she asked.

“Hoya is not a flirt. Never. He never even had relationships ever since he broke up with his first girlfriend.”

“So he’s a serious guy?”

“Exactly.”

“Then why is he like that? He is so cheesy and.. sometimes he’s cool but.. I still call him a flirt.”

“It only means he.. Wait.” Woohyun smirked at Risa. “Do you like him?”

“LIKE?!” Risa exclaimed. “That is so next to IMPOSSIBLE! I mean, okay he is handsome and a gentleman. But-“

“That is still a part of liking Risa.” Woohyun said sarcastically.

Risa pouted. “Yah! If only you’re not my sister’s friend. You’re ugly by now.”

“Not my face.” Woohyun laughed. “Well just admit it. You like him,”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“No.” Woohyun laughed.

“Yes.” Risa suddenly said, her eyes widened. “Yah!”

“Just admit it.” Woohyun cooed.

“OKAY OKAY! I like him. But just a bit. As in a BIT!” Risa said like an 8 year old.

Hoya silently laughed the auditorium and took out his phone to text Risa.

Risa's phone beeped, she took it out and read the message. "You really my Purple Blabber Girl.Don't blabber too much. That cause too much blushing too."

"AISH!" Risa groaned as she totally turned red.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! Have you seen the poster? Waah~ I'm not yet a pro so don't hate me. Yea, I made that..

And.. I copied the teaser that is why it looks long. But it's not long. I decided to put the other half next chapter. Anyway it's another story. About Risa. :)

 

Anyway! There is this girl who made another poster for HoyaxRisa couple. She's a HUGE FAN! :)) I'm going to put it in the next chapter so stay tuned.

 

Anyway, it seems like AFF has deleted some of my edits.. Aish.. Really, I deleted the chapters of my fanfics.. two of them actually because I have to edit them because I have alot of typos. But all of them went back. So I have to delete the, ONE.. by.. ONE. So hard right?

 

Anyway.. yeah, starting today, if you see any typo, feel free to tell so I can edit. :)

Thanks for subscribing and reading! :) Hope you like this chapter. Comment okay?

Anyone who will take the UPCAT here? Specifically in Los Baños? Hehe.

 

Bye! Till next update.-