26.

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

  Chapter 26:

*So Residence*

“What the hell?! How did that happened!? You heard a loud thump outside then you them kissing?” Sooyoung shouted in a very angry tone, as the other kingkas, and Risa’s mouth hung open as they watch my best friend flare in anger after my storytelling. Sooyoung is usually caring about my feelings.. but not to this extent. She rarely became angry like this. At times I cry I may say.. But right now I am not crying, not until I know the real reason for that kiss scene.

“Ah, Sooyoung-ah, please calm down.” Sungyeol, who is beside her told her as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Sooyoung shoved his hand away. “How can I calm down when I know that that greasy tree is cheating on my best friend?!”

“Sooyoung-ah.. Woohyun oppa’s not cheating. Maybe it was just an accident.” I told her.

“Are you stupid?!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Ani!” I shouted in reply.

“Then why are you trying to defend him?! How did you even manage to look him in the eyes when you asked him that you want to go home back then?!”

“He’s my boyfriend okay!” I frowned. That’s it. I and she are starting to have a fight. Standing up, Sooyoung blew her fringe and left us like a 3 year-old. Remember that this is an overnight stay. Meaning we are all in our pajamas. I don’t want to laugh at my best friend for wearing such oversized, cute Rillakuma pajamas, but.. By the way she stomps her feet.. Makes me realize how my life would be without my loving best friend.

“Sungyeol oppa.. Would you mind following Sooyoung?” I turned to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol looked at me, scared. “Why me?”

“Suungyeol hyung, you obviously like Sooyoung and we know you are the only one who can do what it takes to make her calm.” Sungjong said.

“Aish..” Sungyeol glared. “Who told you I like her.”

“Then tell us you don’t like her now.” Sunggyu crossed his arms. “Cause If you don’t, I’ll go there now and I will tell her I like her.”

Sungyeol suddenly stood up. “I was just trying you guys. I’ll go now. See you!”

Everyone tried to suppress their laugh as Sungyeol slowly stood up and head to where Sooyoung walked to.. the garden. We were quiet for awhile when Dongwoo asked, “Hyung, so do you like Sooyoung?”

All Sunggyu did was glare at Dongwoo for him to change the topic. “So what are you going to do next Eun Jo?”

---

*Narrator’s POV*

Sungyeol went out of the house, looking up to see the dark sky. “Waah, there are no stars tonight.” He said as he continued to walk, until he bumped a hard thing, he looked down to see a bench.

“Yah.” He turned left to see Sooyoung glaring at him. “Why are you here?”

Sungyeol gulped then sat beside Sooyoung, “You.. you see.. I-I’m here because..”

Sooyoung looked down. “Did I scare you..”

Sungyeol didn’t get to reply after seeing the sadness found in Sooyoung’s face.

“I was asking if I scare you..” Sooyoung sighed. “I guess I did.”

Sungyeol shook his head. “A-a-ani!! It’s just.. You look sad.. That.. That is why I can’t answer quick.”

Sooyoung stared at Sungyeol, “What’s the connection of not answering quick with my sad face?”

“Ahh..”

“Anyway..” Sooyoung sighed again. “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry for..?”

“For being so scary.” Sooyoung looked down. “I just hate how guys pretend to be innocent when they really are not. They pretend to be the victims when they really are the suspects.”

“Not all guys are like that.” Sungyeol defensed.

Sooyoung turned to him. “How sure are you? You. You’re a member of a very, very, very famous group of kingkas in school. Almost all those girls are dying to be those chairs you are sitting on. Those pens that you are holding. Blackboards that you are staring at. More worse they are dying to be those BB creams you’re putting on your face. Now tell me none of those girls are girls you played with. Come on, every man can’t resist temptation. And I know you didn’t get to resist one.”

“I did.” Sungyeol mumbled. He get back to his senses and said. “I-I mean, there are a lot of temptations, but not all temptations are bad. We may not know that at first. Let’s take Eun Jo and Woohyun for example. Woohyun realized that he loves Eun Jo for real. Now, they are dating for 5 months. Eun Jo is Woohyun’s fangirl.”

Sooyoung smirked. “Look at you. Look at those boys.. Boys and their alibis.. Why don’t you date with them? At least you would realize how hard it is to love a guy. A guy who wouldn’t dare get on our shoes to feel the pain.”

“Sooyoung-ah. Not all boys are mean. I think you have a bad experience with boys.” Sungyeol crossed his arms.

“I just based my words in my observations with Nam Woohyun, you, and Infinite. You ignore your fangirls like they never exist.”

“Come on. Don’t base on observations. Be smarter. Try having a boyfriend--” Sungyeol’s lips formed into a smile. “You never had a boyfriend, do you?”

“So what if I didn’t have? I don’t want to have a boyfriend.. They are just going to give me pain.” Sooyoung crossed her arms.

“There’s nothing to lose with trying Sooyoung.” Sungyeol gave her an assuring smile. “Besides, you won’t feel real love if you didn’t feel the pain at least once.”

“Okay. Why did we get to my love life. We were suppose to talk to that grease ball. He’s been getting on my nerves for quite some time now.” Sooyoung gritted her teeth.

Sungyeol sighed. “Why think of Woohyun? Why think of your best friend’s love life? When you should think of yours now. And.. me.”

Sooyoung slapped Sungyeol’s arm lightly. “There’s you and you childish acts. Stop it will you? It’s no fun. I’m serious here.”

“So am I Sooyoung. I’m serious.” Sungyeol stared directly at Sooyoung’s eyes. “Why think of me as a child when you can think of me as a man.. Not a simple man.. But your man.”

Sooyoung blushed. “Have I told you this..”

“What?” Sungyeol looked at her closely.

Sooyoung kissed Sungyeol’s cheek then whispered on his ear. “That I like you, and I like how you act as a child.”

Sungyeol smiled in disgust and in happiness. “Okay okay, I act like a kid.. But don’t call me kid.”

“What should I call you then?” Sooyoung laughed.

“y Yeol.” Sungyeol laughed. “Eh~~ y Yeollie..”

“Yah! Not Gangnam Style okay? Don’t dance! Don’t!!” Sooyoung closed her eyes and covered it with her hand. But that didn’t stop Sungyeol from dancing.

---

Eun Jo was alone in the kitchen, eating cookies. It was midnight and the others were sleeping soundly in the living room.

“Eating alone?” a cold voice asked. Eun Jo almost fall from her seat after hearing the voice. She turned to the kitchen entrance and saw Myungsoo.

“You scared me.” Eun Jo sighed in relief.

“I would scare you for real if you won’t share your plate of cookies.” Myungsoo said as he sat beside Eun Jo and grabbed a cookie from the plate.

It was silent for a while when Eun Jo giggled. “The 9 of us looked like kids for wearing pajamas.”

“Does Sunggyu hyung looked like a little kid?” Myungsoo laughed. “He looked more of a father to us for wearing those simple plaid pajamas.”

Eun Jo giggled.

“But it would’ve been more fun if Woohyun hyung is here.” Myungso said, sliding Eun jo’s phone towards her. “He’s been trying to contact you for almost a hundred times. Do you know how hard to tap a smartphone? I can feel that Woohyun hyung isn’t sleeping yet, thinking of you. Why aren’t you answering his calls?”

“He should’ve thought of me first before kissing Rian.” Eun Jo looked at her phine and reas Woohyun’s messages. It consists of some ‘I Love You’ and ‘Take care’ at first. But then, words of a worried boyfriend went on next. She then listened to Woohyun’s voice messages.

Babe, I guess you are studying right now. Call me when you’re free.. Saranghae…

Are you okay? Please call me ASAP. I love you..

Eun Jo, is there something wrong? Why aren’t you answering my phone?

I’m really worried. Are you mad at me?

Should I go there now? Just answer your phone.. Please Eun Jo..

Did I do something wrong?

Goodness Eun Jo! I never called you like this before!! Why aren’t you answering the phone?! I know it’s just beside you so why are you ignoring me?

I don’t remember anything that’ll make you angry at me.

Okay, I’m sorry Eun jo. Just please.. Answer my calls. You know I always get so worried about you.. I love you, okay?

I can’t take it. I’ll go there now.

“What did he say?” Myungsoo asked, finishing the plate of cookies.

“He’s going here.” It came out as a soft whisper. Eun Jo suddenly felt guilty for leaving her phone. Thinking Woohyun will be alright.

Beep beep!

“Good! Woohyun’s here. In 3 seconds, your phone will ring.” Myungsoo yawned.

(Phone rings)

“Answer it okay? You’re just having intuitions now, trust Woohyun, he’s your boyfriend and we all know he’s loyalty is all yours.” Myungsoo ruffled Eun Jo’s hair and left. “Good night.”

Eun Jo looked at her phone and answered it, “Yo.. Yoboseyo?”

“God Eun Jo.” The voice said. “I’ve been so worried about you. Where are you? Why aren’t you ansering my calls.”

“Mi… Mianhae oppa. I suddenly felt sick so I didn’t get to answer your calls. I went to a very long sleep.” Eun Jo answered. “You’re outside! I.. I’ll go out now.”

Eun Jo went out of their house and saw Woohyun, leaning on his car.

“Eun Jo!” Woohyun exclaimed as he pulled her into a tight hug. “I missed you so much. What happened? Why are you so sick all of a sudden? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?”

“Aniyo.” Eun Jo buried her face on his chest. “Sorry for making you worried.”

“It’s okay.” Woohyun smiled.

“Can I ask you something?” Eun Jo started. “Do you think We’ll be together until we graduate high school?”

Woohyun chuckled. “Of course! Why not?” he made Eun Jo look at him. “Do I have to know something?”

“No.. I just want to know how much you love me.” Eun Jo pouted.

“I love you so much.” Woohyun placed Eun Jo’s hand on his chest, to where his heart is. “Loving you is the biggest thing that can make my heart beat. If you’re gone.. I will no longer live.”

“Aigoo.” Eun Jo chuckled. “I am not asking you to be greasy oppa.”

“But that’s real.” Woohyun told her. “I will love you until infinity.”

Eun Jo pecked on Woohyun’s lips and hugged him. “Saranghae oppa.”

“I love you even more.” Woohyun smiled.

“They are so lucky to have each other.. But are they even worth it for each other..” a voice from the silhouette in the balcony said, as he watches Eun Jo and Woohyun.

 

 

 

[SPECIAL SCENE]

The Next Morning

Risa opened her eyes seeing no one beside her. “Hmm? Sooyoung unnie.. Eun Jo unnie..” she mumbled. She tried to move but then she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist.

She turned to see a sleeping figure of Hoya. His angelic face made her shut . Their faces were so close that it would take a small movement for them to kiss.

“He’s so handsome…” Risa thought as she tried to touch Hoya’s nose.

“Quit looking, I know how lucky you are for having me hug you. But please.. Everyone deserves to witness my existence. I’m gonna melt in a few seconds.. Aaahhh.”  Hoya mumbled.

“And who told you to hug me?!” Risa exclaimed trying to free herself from Hoya’s hug. She turned and saw a note beside her.

Good morning sleepy heads!

Clean the kitchen okay? Oh! And bring lunch for us.. We’re at the park. :]

And quit hugging!

“Yah! Lee Howon.. We need to bring lunch for them… And.. and we need to clean the kitchen!” Risa retorted.

However Hoya just closed his eyes and continued to hug her. “Five minutes..”

----

I know I know.. It's lame... But see? Let's welcome our new OTP. They're not actually new cause I have been making them appear in the early chapters.. Anyway.. Sungyeol and Sooyoung!! :D

Hmm.. So I need comments.. And I hope you missed me and my update. :) I have been busy the past week. It was our exams and, tomorrow, is the elimination round for Declamation.. I think it's declamation. :)

Oh and about our exams.. I got good grades.. I got 100% in English.. And I am so happy that finally, I got 91% in Math!!!! I got 95 in Trigo.. As in yey! Finally I managed to get it high and it's line of 9..... :D

And aside from my study thing problem.. Love problem has got into me.. Well my crush, or this guy whom I really like for over a year now.. Had his girlfriend.. 3 I hate it.. I don't want to be bothered by it.. But.. it just.. hurts me.. T.T

 

ANYWAY! Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy. :)

I still nedd 1 subscriber till I get a hundred. Who might that be? :)