Chapter 28

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

Hours turned to days. Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months and months continued with me not seeing my precious boyfriend. I have been trying to keep my sanity with me but then my brain is about to explode. Thinking of where Woohyun is, I once thought of visiting him in his house but then Risa told me that he surely is busy. She's right, why can't I understand that their business is in a middle of a big problem that if some one dares to be lousy, it will be in bankruptcy any minute. But why can't he even text a simple dot telling my intuition that he is still alive? Is he even thinking of me? Is he even thinking that what he just promised made me expect that somehow he would give me those crazy surprises day by day, which would practically make me go crazy all over him? Yeah, I've become a paranoid one. But.. tell me, is it wrong to be worried about your boyfriend who didn't even dare to show up for two freaking months?!

I was walking alone in the streets of the busy Dongdaemun, checking for new stuffs and new places to go to, or simply find myself something to be busy of. To get the missing Woohyun away from my mind. I suddenly thought, what if I'd get to see him now, having fun with his friends, chilling out with another girl who is totally my opposite. Someone who is totally liberated? A girl any guy like Woohyun would like. In the first place I didn't even know why Woohyun liked me.

I entered a tea shop and sat there, waiting for a waiter to approach me. I just don't feel like wanting to call their attention or something. I am not really on the mood to order at the moment, I just felt that the tea house is a good place to unwind.

"A cup of tea for a pretty lady?" a familiar voice said. I looked up to see Myungsoo. He is wearing a casual clothing that really suits him. Something blue.

"Myungsoo oppa." I replied with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just chilling around Dongdaemun when I saw you, walking carelessly. I decided to follow you and then you entered this place. You haven't ordered anything so I have decided to order you one."

“Aren’t I a bother to you? You must have done something else instead of following me around.” I asked, feeling guilty that Myungsoo dared to do such thing that wouldn’t be worth of me. He should’ve done his business than adding me to his load.

“As I said, I was just chilling around the place.” He smiled. “Besides, you’re not anybody, you’re somebody to me.”

“I am?” I asked, tracing the outline of the teacup with my index finger.

“Ye.” Myungsoo’s lips curved into a smile, “You are a friend of mine. So why shouldn’t I bother to look after you? You are Woohyun hyung’s girlfriend.”

“Oh.” I sighed, I looked at him and asked, “Myungsoo oppa, have you seen Woohyun oppa already?”

He sighed, “Ye.”

“How was he? Is he eating well? Is he doing well at work? Is he tiring himself? What did you and he talk about? Did he mention me?” a bomb of questions suddenly went out of my mouth. “I hope you wouldn’t mind answer all those questions.”

“We just met last night at the club. Me, him and the rest of Infinite.” He continued, “We were there to unwind, excluding Woohyun. But then the next thing we knew he was there.”

“Tell me, is he with someone?” I asked, my voice came out almost a whisper.

“No.” He shook his head. “He was with his guards. If he didn’t join us his guards would’ve stayed with him all night. Anyway, he’s doing good. The business is slowly improving with the help of him. And fortunately, one company plans to merge with theirs in the coming months. And that, is also because of him.”

I sighed. “I feel relieved.”

“You don’t look like one.” He shot me a weird look. “You haven’t heard that one thing you wanted to hear... If he even missed you.”

“Did he?” I asked, looking down.

“He obviously did.” He replied. “But he is refraining himself from talking about you. Sungyeol and Sungjong talks about you the whole evening, asking him if you two see each other, or if he calls or text you, which is totally impossible. As I said, he kept on refraining himself from talking about you. He tends to change the topic.”

“W..why.” I stuttered, tears fearing to stream down my face.

“Things eventually change Eun Jo. People do as well.” He said, looking into my eyes directly. “I’m sorry if you are feeling discouraged now. Do you still want me to continue?”

“Yes, please.” I smiled, half-heartedly.

“Woohyun has become busy with the family business. He becomes too occupied with work that he has already forgotten about things. Those things that he usually do when he was still that carefree guy who gets what he wants on the things that catches his eyes. One of those things is you. And out of all those little things of his, you are the most precious thing he ever had the moment he laid his eyes on. He loved you so much Eun Jo. But we do not know if that love is enough for the two of you to survive this unhealthy relationship.”

Myungsoo is right. Woohyun and I are experiencing a very unhealthy relationship. We don’t see each other and we didn’t even get to celebrate our anniversary for two months. We haven’t seen each other for more than 60 days, no communication, no hugs, no kisses just like what a normal couple does. Now tell me how that becomes healthy. “It is unhealthy.”

“Eun Jo, I am not telling you to end things with him but,” his voice was serious but totally sympathizing towards me. “I think you start to learn to ignore your feelings for Woohyun.”

“I understand.” I said as I the necklace Woohyun had given me. That necklace he gave me with a promise that he’ll marry me.

“If Woohyun can forget you for his work, sooner or later he can dump you just like he did the first time.” He told me. And it stunned me. He was right, if he can just act like a business without any commitments, he can actually dumo me like we didn’t have any commitment. “This is not only for the better of Woohyun, but for your own good as well. You need to get a life. You are getting out of focus recently and I am worried about you. The rest of our friends are worried about you as well. I just get this chance to tell you this.”

“Thanks for being with me oppa.” I smiled, even though deep inside me I am crying.

“No problem.” He smiled.

The waitress approached us holding a tray. “An order of large chocolate cake, small vanilla cake, and two orders or milk teas. All for takeout. Anything else to order?”

“None, thank you.” Myungsoo smiled as he took his credit card and the bags of order.

“That’s a lot.” I told him. “You’re giving it to your girlfriend?”

Myungsoo shook his head, laughing. “I don’t have a girlfriend. I’m giving this to you.” He gave me the bag of the small vanilla cake and a milk tea.

“Oppa, this is too much.” I shook my head.

“I don’t take no for an answer so please.. Take it and let’s take a walk shall we?” he smiled.

I stood up, “Okay.”



 

We walked around the streets of Dongdaemun. It was to be with Myungsoo. My thought of him being the cold, ignorant and introvert one was wrong. He was fun to be with, and he is humorous, cute to make it short. If you would ask me, I would want to be with him again. Yeah, some friendly date or whatever you call it.

An hour after, we decided to sit on the pavement at the park. We were just quiet, sitting there, waiting for someone to speak. I was about to speak when his phone beeped. He looked at it, then turned to me. “Would you like to see Woohyun hyung tonight?”

 



Taddaa!~ Are you surprised? I updated! Did you miss me? How much?

 

Hahaha. I missed AFF actually..

 

BTW. Thanks to Risa!(yah know who u are.) for voting on my fanfic! ILOVE YOU!!

 

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy.