3: WARNING!

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

 

It was a Saturday afternoon when Eun Jo heard the doorbell rang. She went and opened the gate. She saw Sooyoung, and a white car behind her. There was someone in the car but she can’t recognize the face because of the sunlight.

“Sooyung! You didn’t tell me you’re coming over.” Eun Jo told her smiling. Sooyoung on the other hand was frowning. Eun Jo became worried. “Are you okay Sooyoung?”

“Of course..” Sooyoung smirked. “NOT!”

Eun Jo was shocked. “Ommo… Waeyo? Did I do something?”

Sooyoung pointed to the white car behind her. “Nam Woohyun… He wants you to go with him. And he asked Dongwoo to ask me to tell you about this.”

Eun Jo giggled. “That’s sweet don’t you think?”

Sooyoung poked her. “That is NOT SWEET! Specially from that guy Woohyun! He’s a jerk! A flirt! I simply don’t like that kind of guy for you.”

“Sooyoung, maybe you and him should come in for awhile because I’ll have to change my clothes.”

“Woah! I am here to tell you that and to tell you that it’s not good to come with him!!” Sooyoung’s face darkened. “What’s good to do is to reject him!”

Eun Jo laughed. “Sooyoung.. I’ll change my clothes. Wait here.”

****

Eun Jo sat in front of the car, beside Woohyun, while Sooyoung angrily looked at the two. Eun Jo quietly put her seat belt on.

“Eun Jo, why are you still wearing eye glasses?” Woohyun asked as he started to drive. Eun Jo just lowered her head.

“Eun Jo can do whatever she wants.” Sooyoung started. “You are not her boyfriend or something that can command her anyway you want.”

“Ah.. Is that so?” Woohyun smiled, trying to control his temper. “Then I’ll have to do something about it.”

Eun jo was shocked with Woohyun’s answer. “Do something?”

“What are you going to do?” Sooyoung asked.

“I want to be your boyfriend.” Woohyun stated which made Eun Jo and Sooyoung’s eyes widened.

Eun Jo adjusted her glasses.

Woohyun stopped the car and looked at Sooyoung through the rear view mirror. “We’re here in your destination.”

Eun Jo looked at Sooyoung. “You’re leaving me?”

“My job’s done.” Sooyoung said as she glared at Woohyun. “Don’t you dare touch her. No skinships Eun Jo! Arasso?”

Eun Jo nodded, Woohyun turned to Sooyoung, “Are you her boyfriend? ”

Sooyoung sighed. “Eugh! I’m outta here!”

****

There is one place Woohyun always bring the girls he dated with.. In EverLand, he would tell them, “Ever Land is my favourite place because I want to bring the girl I liked here.”

In Eun Jo’s case, he unbelievably went to his real favourite place, the Han River. The sun was about to set in few minutes so they sat down on the bench. “This place is where my eomma agreed to marry appa.” He told her. “They will watch the sun set and hold each other’s hands.”

Woohyun looked at her, “And whenever the sun sets, appa will kiss eomma.”

Eun Jo turned to him as he slowly moves closer to her. His face gets nearer and nearer and nearer until…

***Phone ringing***

“That’s.. my phone.” Eun Jo said as she looked away with a thought. ‘That was close.’ She looked at her phone. “I have to go home..”

****

**Coffee Shop**

“Really? That’s good to know.” Sunggyu sighed after Woohyun told them everything that happed that afternoon.

“Yeah! I can’t believe that a nerd can make Namstar fall..” Dongwoo laughed making the others follow.

“Hey. I’m not going to fall for her.” Woohyun bragged. “She will.. after I kiss her, everything will be finished. It’s the sweetest memory she’ll get from me. She’s lucky.”

“And also the most painful.” L said. “It’s only sweet at that moment but when she’ll try to remember it,it’s going to be the most painful because she got played.”

“Tsk. Kim Myungsoo, Eun Jo is a nerd so she will probably get over it in a short span of time.” Woohyun replied.

Dongwoo raised his hand, “Eun Jo is a really sensitive girl. She gets disappointd and depressed easily. It’s just she won’t let people to see her.”

“She’s smart.” Woohyun said.

“That is our point Woohyun.” Hoya started. “Eun Jo is such a smart girl that nothing is impossible when it comes in taking revenge. She’s really different from all the girls you dumped.”

“Why don’t you just make her as your girlfriend?” Sungjong suggested. Suddenly, Woohyun’s phone rang.

“Oh! GIRLFRIEND ALERT!” they said as Woohyun looked at her phone.

“That’s Hara.. right?” Sungyeol teased.

Woohyun sighed and turned off his phone. “Don’t mind Hara.. I’ll break up with her soon.”

“You were never serious with her actually. So she’s just like the others. The only difference is that you two are together for like… a year already.” Sunggyu said.

“Whatever,” Woohyun said. “Those girls are just crazy for me.”

 

♫♫♫♫♫♫

Hello! I don't think you girls enjoyed this update.. I deleted alot of scenes.. I don't know why.. Well maybe because I really want to make an update. Hehe... When I'm updating I tend to do other things like watching videos on youtube. Like now, I'm watching Hello Baby.. Anyway! Some made comments so I am going to give them a reply!! :D

@Boopbeep: Look forward to what she'll do! I have been enjoying writing updates :) Hehe.. I do it more than I do my assignnments,, But I'll do it after this.. :D ♥♥

@micoCHOCO : Yeah.. Woohyun did. And that is the reason why you should look forward to the next update! ♥♥

@sjistheloveofmylife : You are the first one to say that my fics are seriously amazing.. Thank you so much!! And yea... Here's an update!! ♥♥

To others.. please please, I would totally be happy if you will give me comments.. okay?

I almost forgot.. I dreamed of Woohyun last night and I tell you it was a nightmare.. Right now whenever I am thinking about it, I feel so scared that it would really happen but I really wish it won't happen.. Do you want to know what I dreamed? Hmm.. It'll be awkward if I tell this now, so I guess I'll have to see your comments if you want to know or not.. DON'T WORRY! It's not rated cause I am not that kind of person. My dream is about life and death.. so yeah.. I'm really really scared.-

By the way.. I really want to make a poster for this but.. well I'm not assuming someone would make one for me but.. can someone make a poster for me? And a background if it's okay? hehe...

Shameless advertisement:

Please read my other fanfics..

 

Sweet Escape (INFINITE)

A Sad Story (INFINITE ONE-SHOT)

I'd Lie (UKISS)

This Love Show (UKISS)

Till my next update!

irish_16