24. She's the Bad One

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

 

“Haha! Forget what I said, I was just kidding.” Rian laughed. “The name’s Kim Rian. It’s REALLY NICE to meet you.”

Eun Jo smiled, “Why are you here in Woollim High?”

“I heard my sister’s here. And it’s really my plan to visit Korea.” She answered. “I’ll be staying here. And, my Woohyun oppa is here!”

Suddenly the bell rang.

“So! What’s your first class oppa?” Rian asked in a flirty voice.

“Mathematics. It’s OUR first class.” Eun Jo emphasized. “And you?”

“English..” Rian rolled her eyes. “I’d better go, see you around.”

“Rian unnie.” Risa said, holding onto her unnie’s wrist. “Can we talk?”

The rest, except Hoya left. Risa turned to him and asked. “Aren’t you leaving yet?”

Hoya scratched the back of his neck. “Ah.. Haha~ I’ll see you,”

Risa nodded and smiled, “Okay.”

“Let me guess, Hoya has totally lost his mind.” Rian started as Risa watched Hoya left.

“What?” Risa turned to her sister, “Why would he?”

“He likes you.” Rian crossed he arms. “And obviously? You two look so awkward together. I hate the sight of you with him.”

“Is there something wrong with Hoya oppa?” Risa asked.

“Oh. I must correct.” Rian smirked, “I hate the sight of him.. with you.”

“What is wrong with you Rian unnie?” Risa asked sarcastically. “Why are you here? What do you want?”

“Ommo.” Rian looked at Risa with obviously-fake-worried eyes, “What happened to my angel-like sister?”

“And what happened to my sister? You came back so indifferent from who you are before. Your attitude is totally rude.”

“You don’t know me.” Rian glared.

“Yes. I don’t really know you. But from what Hyunwoo oppa told me and what you’re acting now says it all.”

“Oh boo-hoo! What do you know? Hyunwoo’s a cheater!”

“He’s not unnie! It’s you who made Hyunwoo oppa want to break up with you. And now all you want is to get Woohyun oppa? Don’t you think that is cheating? Huh? Tell me! Tell me!!”

Rian’s anger made her slap Risa’s face.

“Get rid of Woohyun oppa.” Risa said. “He already have a girlfriend.”

“Haha! That girl. Sooner or later Woohyun will break up with her. Who is she? She’s just someone Woohyun met for like a year ago? And me? I am someone he met for years already, so don’t you tell me to get rid of Woohyun.”

“Woohyun loves Eun Jo so much that he will give up anything! He will not let her go!! What about you Rian unnie? Woohyun let you go because he don’t like you that much to the extent that he will give up even his own life for you!”

Risa received another slap from Rian.

“Who are you exactly?” Rian asked.

“I am your sister.” Risa answered.

“No!” Rian shouted. “YOU! ARE ONE HELL OF AN ORPHAN THAT WAS BROUGHT IN OUR HOUSE! I never wanted to have you as my sister!? It’s my parents who wanted to keep you away from the stupid orphanage! You are an outcast! A slave!! You don’t have the right to answer back to me because we fed you! We are the reason why you live! Without us, you should’ve died then!! You’re useless Risa! Useless!”

All of a sudden, Risa finally gained the streangth to slap her sister, harder than the two previous slaps she received from Rian. “And who are you Rian? Who are you to that to me! You may be a real Kim but just like me, you are being fed by our parents! Just like me you are living because of them! So don’t you dare tell me that I am an outcast! I may be an outcast, I may be a slave but I myself know that I am one of the reasons why YOUR parents are happy! All my life in that family I did my best to please you! To please eomma and appa!! I never protested! Because I know where I should be!!”

“Shut it Risa..” Rian rolled her eyes. “Don’t try to say pitiful words. Because I will never give my sympathy to you. Don’t you ever forget that you, stole Hyunwoo away from me.”

Rian left Risa, crying so hard. Risa was totally hurt from all the words her sister that spitted out straight on her face. She hated the fact that she ended up to be the fool who is trying to please her sister when the truth is, her sister hated her so much.

Not long after Rian left, Risa felt a pair or warm arms wrapped around her. She looked up to see Hoya’s face, worried.

“Why-”

“I saw everything..” he said. “Keep quiet for now and cry all the pain you are feeling right now. I am here to keep you in company.”

“No oppa, I’m better off alone.” Risa said, trying to push Hoya away from her. But instead of letting Risa push him away, he hugged her tighter leaning his head on her right shoulder.

“I told you that it’s better to have someone in company than being alone. It’s dangerous.”

“What’s dangerous with talking to my sister.” Risa sobbed, she ended up leaning her head on Hoya’s chest. She suddenly felt comfortable in that position. Though her hands were frozen on her sides.

“I told you I saw everything, you call that safe?” Hoya said. “Why are you letting your sister do that to you? She’s being unreasonable.”

“We just talked.” Risa answered.

“I saw and HEARD everything Risa. I saw how she slapped you.” Hoya said, in an angry tone. “I repeat my question. Do you call that safe?”

“No.” Risa whispered. “But she’s my-”

“Are you done crying?” Hoya asked.

“Do you even have to ask that?” Risa looked at him. Hoya let go of the hug and faced Risa.

“Yes.” He answered. “I know the scene may have ended  up to be so awkward but I can’t keep this any longer.”

“Oppa-”

“With what your sister said I suddenly asked myself, ‘Have I totally lost my mind?’” he continued. “And is it really awkward to see you and me together?”

“Hoya oppa what are you-”

“I never lost my mind Risa! I just liked you! I mean, I may have lost my mind it’s because I have finally fallen in love with you!” Hoya blurted.

“You-”

“I know it’s just a month since I first saw you but, I know this is love that I am feeling! I really like you Risa!”

“Wait-”

“Do you remember how many times I told you that your voice kept playing on my mind even though I’m in my own house, far from you? It’s because I really like it when I hear your voice! It’s like music in my ears! If only I was given a chance I would record every single word you say and I will listen to it every time! Even in my sleep… I am not asking you to be my girlfriend now but.. Please accept my heart.”

“Can I-”

“And please-”

“HOYA OPPA! PLEASE LET ME TALK!!” Risa shouted. Hoya’s eyes widened. “You blabber so so much Hoya oppa, can I speak now?”

“Okay.” Hoya mumbled.

“I mean what else could I say.” Risa started. “You already said it all.”

That time,. Hoya’s knees were trembling like crazy and all he want was to hide and be alone. He felt like crying.

“If you don’t have anything to tell me..” Hoya said nervously. “I’ll leave now.”

Hoya was about to leave when Risa hugged him from the back. “Aigoo, are you giving up?”

Hoya blushed. “What are you-”

“Here’s the deal. I am not ready to be your girlfriend but.. I can assure you one thing.” Risa mumbled. “I accept your heart.”

Hoya blushed even more. Risa chuckled as she touched Hoya’s cheeks. “Ommo! Why is your face heating up oppa?”

“Aish!” Hoya faced Risa and hugged her. “Saranghae Saranghae Saranghae!!”

---

Eun Jo’s POV

It was already break time when me and Woohyun oppa walked towards the cafeteria hand in hand. We sat at the table with the rest of the kingkas and Sooyoung and Risa. And Risa who is smiling at Hoya? LOL.

“Where’s Rian?” Dongwoo asked.

“Aish! Don’t say that name again.” Sungyeol protested. “I can feel danger whenever she’s around. She’s not different with those flirty queenkas.”

“Don’t you have the same class with Rian, Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked.

“Molla.” Woohyun answered. “I don’t really care. I just want to have the same class with my girlfriend.”

Eun Jo giggled. “Aigoo~ so greasy.”

Woohyun placed his arms around Eun Jo. “So, since your tutorial classes are over. Maybe we should have some date later?”

“That would be-”

“Oppa! Eomma is inviting you in our house later~ Would you like to come over?”

“YAH!”

Woohyun turned to see Rian, poking her head between Woohyun and Eun Jo. Of course she’s facing Woohyun and pushing Eun Jo aside, making space for her to sit.

“Ah..” Woohyun was looking at her girlfriend. “I.. I..”

“It’s okay.” Eun Jo whispered.

“Oh,, Okay. I’ll be there,” Woohyun said. Rian was clapping her hands until, “But I’d have to bring my girlfriend too.”

Rian pouted, “Okay.” And then she clinged onto Woohyun. “Oppa! Can you tour me around the school?”

“Uhm. Okay.” Woohyun stood up. Eun Jo was about to stand up too.

“Just you and me.” Rian emphasized. Eun Jo sat down and looked at Woohyun, who feels so uncomfortable with Rian’s firm hold on his arm.

“See you at next class.” Woohyun mouthed. “I love you.”

“Love you too.” Eun Jo mumbled. Because even if she say it aloud, Rian already pulled Woohyun away.

“Don’t worry Eun Jo, Rian unnie is just like that.” Risa started. “And do trust Woohyun, he won’t cheat.”

“I know that.” Eun Jo smiled weakly.

“But I tell you, she’s the bad one if you continue to tolerate her relationship with Woohyun.” Sooyoung added.

“Wae?”

“She’s too clingy like this!” Sungyeol said as he held Sooyoung’s hand.

“Aigoo! So flirty!” Sooyoung protested as she punched Sungyeol’s arms lightly. Everyone laughed, except Eun Jo who suddenly got worried with Woohyun’s loyalty.

 

---------------------------------

Update! Aish I'm still not on the mood because my flash drive, where I save all my updates.. Aack. I'm so so sad.

I'm in the mood for replies. XD

 

4everJjonglover - do you understand the last chapter? If not feel free to ask me. :)

missasiangirl - here's my update! :))

namshin26 - haha you mean you want a separate story for them? hehe, I might do that but if I can finally say I am a true fangirl of Hoya. :)) At the moment I am Myungsoo and Woohyun's fangirl. :))

cassie_shawol - Risa is not a foreigner. It's just she came from the orphange and she got the name Stella from the nuns. :) Kyaa! You're in Japan? How's Japan? LOL. I really want to go to Japan someday. :)

mintzy_26 - Musta teh? XD How do you feel? :))

max288 - haha, yeah. Hyunwoo's not the bad one. :D

LeeJinkiLovelove24 - here's the update~ :))

I am happy because you are starting to comment more often. And subscribing! Kwahaha~ I promise to give a longer chapter if I reach 100+ . 100+ okay? Meaning 101 above. hehe. Meanie me. No no! I'm s good girl. Really, hahaha.

Wait, I have picspam. :)

-

LOL. too small. 

I told you I'm Myungsoo's wifey. :)

WH: please comment? :)

seriously? I SO LOVE THIS PICTURE! He is so so cute.. ♥♥♥

Till next update. :)